Quiet Before the Swarm 24-Jun-2010 & Free to play quest changes

Toad

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For F2P players, after you log in, you'll be presented with the "Midsummer Special"

USD 5.95 will be held on your card as a security deposit. If you cancel before the end of your free trial, we will release this back onto your card - otherwise it will be used for your first monthly payment. Cancel at any time during your free trial and your card will not be charged.

Your free trial credit will be applied to the account mememe513. Only one free trial per Jagex account and per credit card.

Yup, there was a thread in this forum explaining this a few days ago.

A heads up for player-mods telling them to explain this update to players and reassure them this is not a scam.

Actually... Where is that thread? :huh:

Think it was deleted.

There was also one on the official runescape forums but think that one is gone too.

Climbing boots alch for 45K each now. And I've been hearing of people with thousands of them. Time for some more inflation? :P

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Wow do the new climbing boots alch for 45k? Then if all those pures who had several millions of worth of them stocked decide to alch them. Like 10k of boots = 450m? GF Runescapes economy, you or what ever was left of you, will be missed.

Sephy.png

Wow do the new climbing boots alch for more? Then gf if all those pures who had several millions of worth of them stocked decide to alch them.

I also just saw that apparently you can sell them noted to Teniz for 45k each as well! So instant millions.

On a lighter note, the new spell graphics look really great!!! :D

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Done :)

woog.png

I misclicked at end and xed off the quest reward screen!

How do you solve the Bridge part? I'm so stuck =.=

I can't remember the bridge bit, but I remember the next assign part :)

[hide]Diana - Deck, Seagull, Fighting

Commodore - Helm, Clouds, Jessika

Bernard - Crows nest, Seaweed, Lunch

Ami - Rigging, Shark, Sister.

Korsai - Hold, Pest, Promotion.

[/hide]

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

And people make billions from todays update (not me)

tyjagex.png

with the conversion from boots changing from 200gp to 40k per boot, (thats sellable to shop at a flat price)

Not to advertise a thread but if you don't like the idea of this post here http://[Use Quick Find Code]/c=YRNEz4VyM0A/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?164,165,297,61185744,goto,1

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

And people make billions from todays update (not me)

tyjagex.png

with the conversion from boots changing from 200gp to 40k per boot, (thats sellable to shop at a flat price)

Not to advertise a thread but if you don't like the idea of this post here http://[Use Quick Find Code]/c=YRNEz4VyM0A/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?164,165,297,61185744,goto,1

that there hasn't been a system update yet to change this worries me

Wow, Jagex better do something about the people getting rich off those boots. It's little things like this that convince me that don't always think about the updates they put into the game, it's worrying really.

Jagex needs to think things through...Im tired of this crap

Update now though because there was like 65k people on a few mins ago so 65k wont change as much as 1 mil

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?