Tip.it Now Rated as Platinum Fansite!

InfamousDuck

of92qg.png

?? :(

That's what the "Report Ad" button is for :) We have to manually block advertisements.

EDIT: Howlin0001 beat me :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37555328.png

Because seeing ads like this is SOO much better.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

37555328.png

It's also racist and implies black women can't take care of their babies.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I'm unimpressed, but I've made that clear in previous topics about this so I won't go into it here.

Congrats I guess.

Want to explain exactly what's bad about this?

I've seen lots of people complain about this but no one has provided a reason what's wrong with it.

And how about giving us a reason why Jagex wants other game adverts removed?

How about common sense... why would Jagex support a site that advertises competitors? By encouraging players to run to tipit and view these ads to other games, it increases the likelihood of players switching over or playing both. And from a business perspective, that's not a good thing. Perfectly legitimate reason from Jagex if you ask me.

And I don't see why people are complaining that tipit is kissing ass now... Has it not worked in our favor too? Remove a few ads, and in return we get more traffic from the platinum rating and a better position with the game's creators. We are a fansite, not a business. Getting closer to the game's management is always a good thing. Why does the media pay so much for details and images of controversial isues? Because that's what their customers want, in depth stuff. And that's what the new tipiters will want too: extra exclusive content. Why SHOULDN'T tipit take the offer from Jagex (which was NOT forced upon them) when it can ONLY lead to good things for us? What did we lose in the process? Unless you REALLY liked seeing those Evony ads on the side while looking up how to kill a mithril dragon...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Please report any advertisements you think are offensive to the link provided under each advertisement. When possible, the advert admin will take a look at it.

Thank you for your continued cooperation in this matter and support in making our advertisement system the best it can be.

1.png
generic_signature.png

Just a question directed at the admins/crew: Will there ever be any expansion to our Lord of the Rings guides or any guides for other MMORPGs?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I find it quite silly that folks are trying to defend something that we don't really give a rip about just because it allows them to soap box about Jagex for the hell of it.

When I soap box about Jagex, it's on things that actually make sense.

Yep.

8f14270694.jpg

Holy balls... That's some long discussion about a subject not in discussion. C'mon people, just say Congratulations and get out of the thread. It's supposed to be a happy event. =/

zj7y4z.gif

DeeKay.png

Just a question directed at the admins/crew: Will there ever be any expansion to our Lord of the Rings guides or any guides for other MMORPGs?

No. Somebodys' side project who no longer has any time to put into it. May not be around too much longer.

1.png
generic_signature.png

Congratulations on achieving Platinum Fansite status! I first visited the site in the very early days and think you guys really deserve it for all the work you've put in over the years to ensure tip.it is a helpful fansite and a pleasant forum.

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

Congratulations on achieving Platinum Fansite status! I first visited the site in the very early days and think you guys really deserve it for all the work you've put in over the years to ensure tip.it is a helpful fansite and a pleasant forum.

This

And very nice username btw, both here an on runescape. So lucky to get that..................

pere_grin.png

Now that Tip.it got platinimum it's only a matter of time before Jagex introduces skill calculators to their website.

Wugh are those 3 naked mature males running after a naked young girl in your sig?

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~