Most overrated band/artist

Evil_Sabre

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it was wembley, i guess your friend was there on friday though, we had a much better day imo

lily allen and co just doesn't compare to biffy let alone white lies as well (though i am arrows are so boring)

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Wasn't there a Dream Theater song in one of the Guitar Hero games? I think it was the song during the credits.

Most of the stuff in Guitar Hero games gets overrated because it gets plenty of publicity.

Both GH4 and two for Rock Band 2. I don't think they saw the popularity boost of, say, Dragonforce though.

i am *happy* to say i liked dragonforce before it was butchered by GH and mainstream

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

i am *happy* to say i liked dragonforce before it was butchered by GH and mainstream

...Their style didn't change much between their most recent album and the one before Inhuman Rampage though, and even that one came out a year before they 'went mainstream'.

Yeah dragonforce's entire discography pretty much sounds the same. I don't see how you can be a fan of their early stuff and then hate the later lol.

Good to hear though that it was clearly them becoming known that made them suck. It was nothing else. Nope.