Knight_Zaros - Quest for Glory

Some of you may or may not remember me but I was a heavy runescaper/tip.iter in the past then took an extended life break as college and real life progessed faster than freetime could keep up. But I'm ready to make somewhat of a return, definitly going to be much more casual than 4+ hours an average a day but thats what happens!. I'm going to keep the introduction short and get to the good stuff.

Knight_Zaros

Stats as of 6-27-10

stats62710.jpg

Goals

Attack - 90

Strength - 90

Defense - 85

Range - 90+

Magic - 99

Summoning - TBD

Dungeoneering - TBD

Farming - 90+

All Stats over level 60 - 19/25

Besides leveling and goals and quests and such I have just joined Slayers of Dangerous Beasts (SODB) and will hopefully be frequently monster hunting with them. If you remember me at all you probably knew me as a bit of a monster hunter. I was pretty found of doing DKS anyway, and look forward to learning new techniques and mastering the old ways as well. Here's a few key picutres from my characters long history. In no order what so ever.

Thanks, please leave me a response if you check my blog out and I'm looking for new friends, I am a bit 'new' to this game at least to stuff within two years but have always been as helpful and knowledgable as I could be.

95magic.jpg

I love magic.

10Mbluesky.png

I miss these days. Dueling was my favorite past-time and really what pushed me into being a wealthy player (not rich) but I don't want for anything.

8thzerker.jpg

Double drop trip and my 8th zerker, 2nd or 3rd axe.

80farming.png

Only 'skilling skill' I enjoy period. Looking to get up to level 90 with herbs and trees.

70slayer.png

I got a late start on slayer didn't like it till later on but still felt 70 was a nice number.

Visage-1.jpg

Took me many magic levels but was definitly worth it. I was killing metals before Visage was even released.

chazzdeath.jpg

GOF huge event, 28+ people at Bando's slaughter event, we slayed for 4-6 hours straight.

level70prayer.jpg

I hate prayer but piety made it worth it... I guess, now there is far better prayers.

lvl60construction.jpg

Level 60 Construction back when level 60 construction was hot!

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

I guess I'll be your first post on your blog. W00t w00t haha! :smile:

Feel free to add me in game. My name is: Battlerifel

Talk to me whenever you feel the need to.

Blog looks good, good luck on your goals!

Battlerifel

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508

My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks for the post!

A little update I've grinded out a few slayer levels and got to level 75 (over halfway to level 76 already), really going for 77 for a shortterm goal so I can make my newly aquired slayer helm a full slayer helm.

:)

level75slayer.jpg

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

dlegs6.jpg

Dragon legs #6

Good start now lets start looking for visage #2.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

dlegs7.jpg

Dlegs 7 seem to be on a legs streak! Better than skirts but lets get a visage!!!!

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

• 1 month later...

So I've kind of neglected my thread but I've got alot of accomplishments.

Not Pictured

Level 80 SLAYER!

Level 75 Woodcutting

Level 90 strength

Level 85 Defense

Level 70 Fishing

Couple of drops getting to 99 magic.

sheildlefthalf.jpg

dskirt11.jpg

dskirt12.jpg

Now for the big one 8-23-10 I was doing my last trip to get 99 magic. I got one dlegs drop then my ahrims got destroyed (didn't realise it needed repaired when I left) so I had to make my one trip (roughly 4k casts) into two trips. I got a set of dlegs, then I brought home 99 magic. By that time it was pretty late and not to many people in the dungeon so I went to go back to my 'favorite' steel spawn to kill a few more. Killed it 3 times and got my second dllegs. So 3 dlegs in roughly 4k casts in a few hours and 99 magic!!!! WOOT WOOT

dlegs8.jpg

dlegs9.jpg

dlegs10.jpg

99magic8-23-10.jpg

3dlegs99magic.jpg

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

I'm just taking a wild here guess but maging steel/iron drags is profitable. Would it be possible for me at lvl 83 mage and 17.5m to do that and if so what supplies do I need and what spell should i use?

Not blog btw. :thumbsup:

rocko510.png

99 Cooking Since 10/19/10|99 Magic Since 2/13/11|

Quest Cape Since April 2011

I never really had to worry about it being profitable, always had a large cashpile from back when staking was around, but I can say I doubt I lost very much money, not nearly enough for me to ever stop obviously. I will say this the profit equals out over the long run. Once you get that visage drop if you stick to it long enough its hard to complain thats for sure!

As for maging metals if you've never been before and what some gear/inventory sugguestions feel free to message me In game man be glad to help.

Few more skilling updates (to lazy to post pictures now)

Level 70 Smithing

Level 70 Crafting

Haven't been playing a ton this week been busy week with work and what not. But this weekend I will get 90 range and 90 attack to really round out my combat stats. Looks like I'll gain a slayer level and a farming level over the weekend as well! Doesn't sound like a bad weekend. :thumbsup:

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg