Behind the Scenes - July

Tim

... then dbones will crash,....

implying that would be a BAD thing

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... then dbones will crash,....

implying that would be a BAD thing

Bots would be a worse problem.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Looks like I have to get my rapier before the next update. Damn you jagex for making us waste tokens on some uneeded ring that won't bring that great of a benefit. My dung clan is forcing us all to max out the ring ;_;

Btw on ftp d bones, demand will also rise with the supply, and its not like most. Ftpers can actually kill them, with crappy equipment and no prayer.

Climbers were not rare, 3A is. That argument isn't valid in this case, as it is like comparing how filling cavier is to how filling a hamburger is. The hamburger meal is more filling, but isn't as "high quality".

3rd Age was considered junk before merchants started a monopoly on the sets. I merchanted in fally way back when, and i've had 3rd age when it was considered junk.

Its still the same junk as it used to be, it just junk with a high price.

And my whole climbing boots post was more sarcastic then serious.

I don't think it would be too terrible if f2p could gather dragon bones or herlore seconds for the members to feast upon, just the question of bots would remain then. I think having a 50 dungeoneering requirement for a mini-green-brutal dragon dungeon(around level 140) that use many combat styles could potentially be good enough money for the free players and substancially unbottable. For herblore seconds, make the dragons drops similar to the strykewyrms(potatoe cactii, crushed nests, papayas etc).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.