Celtic Knot Sliding Puzzles

Dire_Wolf

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine? Aw.. well anyways I can't tell if I've completed it or not.. nothing comes up telling me whether I have. :thumbdown:

I imagine it's a safe link though, as I'm on a government computer with superfirewallpower. Sadly all ports are blocked, so no Runescaping for me. :thumbdown:

And you're on TIF? XD

You're trying to make it look like this

celtic-knot-patterns-3.jpg

Except you only get bits and pieces of the design that you have the piece together. The hard part is, though, that since there are overlapping pieces, there's only one way the puzzle can go together. And since they all look alike, it's harder than the conventional picture puzzle.

I get a 404 error from that link.

So did I.

Fixed Link

Somehow I completed that by accident :blink:

celticknotpuzzle.png

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Solved link: http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/~cs66/knots/0.html

Solved by accident too o_O

How to solve it:

1. Open puzzle

2. Randomly click

3. When you give up, refresh the puzzle

4. Randomly click

5.????

6. CONGRATULATIONS!

http://www.puzzlemist.com/celticknot.html

ugh?

hopefully not that haha

My grandmother used to have a puzzle like that. It's actually not so hard.

Anyway, if Jagex wants to make a challenging puzzle, they would add a Rubik's cube to Runescape.

That's no fun when your clicking with a mousepad, that's pain wrecking...

Solved link: http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/~cs66/knots/0.html

Solved by accident too o_O

How to solve it:

1. Open puzzle

2. Randomly click

3. When you give up, refresh the puzzle

4. Randomly click

5.????

6. CONGRATULATIONS!

If you go to 240.html through that link there's another solution, which is merely a mirrored version of it.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

As a F2Per, all I can say is... GOOD F---ING LUCK with these things.

:shock:

Well tbh, I'm sure it looks hard now, but once you guys get the hang of things a few months from its release, it'll just be like a walk in the park.

:thumbup: :smile:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

thats discrimination to all non-Asians

Lol

I learned how to solve it from a white dude on Youtube

(Visit Yt for his proceeding vids)

Trust me, after about a week of practice, you'll have all the algorithms memorized. Won't be able to do it it under 2 minutes but it's really easy nonetheless.

Actually, doing it online would probably be hard. http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1128707513

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

i'm up for a rubik's cube treasure trail... lol

http://www.wrongway.org/cube/solve.html :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I can barely solve the sliding puzzles we have right now, this is going to hang me.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Remember now, this is jagex we are talking about. Jagex usualy change stuff taken from rl.

I believe the knot puzzle is going to be different from the pictures everyone has found.

They are probably going to make it all runescapish and make it easier then it looks.

Maybe you guys are thinking too complex? Maybe its just something like this:

2eyvq60.jpg

A standard puzzlebox just with a bit more difficult picture of a celtic knot?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

2eyvq60.jpg

I think this would make the most sense in terms of not going too much out of the window in solving these, but, on the other hand, it'd still be quite a bit difficult than the puzzles now.

As this hasn't been discussed too much, would anyone like to guess which monsters will drop these babies? 2 of the monsters are confirmed, but, are a bit restricted in killing them. All the boss monsters in rs would also make sense to drop them(mithril dragons included) but would monsters like ice strykewyrms and dark beasts be deemed fit for them? I doubt abyssals would, because that'd just be too easy.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

My teacher made me solve that in first grade carpentry school XD

Guess this will just be another breeze in the wind.

Some people say sliding puzzles take lots of time but i never average over 2 minutes of work.

It's really simple i was able to solve sliding puzzles like that but trice the size when i was 5 years old.

^Just saying that so you will now realise if you didn't get it yet you're doing it wrong, it's very very easy, easier than a jigsaw puzzle.

It's really not that hard, there's just one real and quick way of doing it and once you've done it once you should notice it how smooth it went then it just becomes routine.

I don't think a celtic knot as the thing in the picture, a celtic knot is more of a mind breaker.

Small pieces of metal that are wedged into one another and you must get them free somehow.

But i wonder how Jagex will implement that in a game.

Similar to this:

b7229.jpg

Edit: Well the one Mercifull posted might actually be the real one, but i hope not because even if you'd be good at sliding puzzles you would still have to keep a good eye out so you don't put the tiles in the wrong place and man i just stink at looking at little details like that.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

2eyvq60.jpg

I think this would make the most sense in terms of not going too much out of the window in solving these, but, on the other hand, it'd still be quite a bit difficult than the puzzles now.

As this hasn't been discussed too much, would anyone like to guess which monsters will drop these babies? 2 of the monsters are confirmed, but, are a bit restricted in killing them. All the boss monsters in rs would also make sense to drop them(mithril dragons included) but would monsters like ice strykewyrms and dark beasts be deemed fit for them? I doubt abyssals would, because that'd just be too easy.

Which two are confirmed?

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

2eyvq60.jpg

Which two are confirmed?

Bork and the Skeletal Horror.

Trapt45.png

That looks challenging.... :unsure: I can imagine myself getting cross-eyed after starting i for 30 minutes.

I wish they'd remove the item requirements for Uri's emote in favour of puzzles though, getting my bank clogged with useless stuff is pretty much the only thing that puts me off TT.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775