Fishing, Mining, and Killing In the Living Rock Caverns for Great Xp and Cash (NEW DHAROKING METHOD)

JohnTheCop

strikers give .46 xp per life point and protecters give .45, if you average this to .455, this is a 13.75% increase over traditional (.4 xp) monsters. If you account for the fact that the salve does not guarantee 100% accuracy, it is probably around a 19% increase in DPS. So assuming 100,000 xp per hour with no boost, and equal time spent between monsters, you would receive 113,750 xp per hour at living rock creatures and 119,000 xp per hour at AZ's. So in order for LRC to beat AZs you'd have to spend 4.4% of the time (~2 minutes and 40 seconds per hour) at AZs waiting for spawns in order for LRC to be better, which is fairly reasonable at peak times.

hmm mind if i quote that it my guide?

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kid move on and tweak on a different guide im not changing my argument just move on with your life

You have no argument, you are saying something that is simply WRONG. You are deceiving your readers, that is absolutely not something that a guide should do.

strikers give .46 xp per life point and protecters give .45, if you average this to .455, this is a 13.75% increase over traditional (.4 xp) monsters. If you account for the fact that the salve does not guarantee 100% accuracy, it is probably around a 19% increase in DPS. So assuming 100,000 xp per hour with no boost, and equal time spent between monsters, you would receive 113,750 xp per hour at living rock creatures and 119,000 xp per hour at AZ's. So in order for LRC to beat AZs you'd have to spend 4.4% of the time (~2 minutes and 40 seconds per hour) at AZs waiting for spawns in order for LRC to be better, which is fairly reasonable at peak times.

You forgot about the 20% increased Strength from Salve, and the effects of Piety(Which is free, by the way). This should, at the very least push the number to +25%, if mot more. Also 100k Exp/H is not very realistic for most people, and easily sustainable. Personally, I have 99 Attack and Strength. With Piety, Salve, and relatively good gear I only manage a sustainable 80k Exp/h. I believe the extremely high numbers were with intense Dharok usage or people who were maxed using Extremes, etc. While I guess it is possible, the majority of players training melee are not at 99. From my experiences training through the 90s, I think 75k Exp/h is the most realistic number for general training Exp/h. That number is also close to what I got from PC/SW. That being said I would estimate about 85k-86k Exp/h from LRC, and 93k-94k Exp/h from AZombies(The 90k range is typically what people have reported). This means more than 3 minutes of time afking. I think this puts Azombies ahead because of the massive cluster of zombies you never need to move more than 4 squares to find one. Usually there are 1-2 people at one spot, much more than enough. Even if it has 3-4 people, a 40s hop is all it takes to get a quieter one. I have trained probably close to 10m exp total there, and I've never encountered a situation where there was extreme crowding on more than 1 world I've hopped to.

On a more serious note its a bit hypocritical to dismiss theory against LRC as "bull," but embrace theory otherwise. I highly suggest you go and change out the part about it being better than Azombies. There is nothing worse than a guide on a reputable site such as tip.it which, unfortunately, blatantly lies. gg

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

kid move on and tweak on a different guide im not changing my argument just move on with your life

You have no argument, you are saying something that is simply WRONG. You are deceiving your readers, that is absolutely not something that a guide should do.

You forgot about the 20% increased Strength from Salve, and the effects of Piety(Which is free, by the way). This should, at the very least push the number to +25%, if mot more. Also 100k Exp/H is not very realistic for most people, and easily sustainable. Personally, I have 99 Attack and Strength. With Piety, Salve, and relatively good gear I only manage a sustainable 80k Exp/h. I believe the extremely high numbers were with intense Dharok usage or people who were maxed using Extremes, etc. While I guess it is possible, the majority of players training melee are not at 99. From my experiences training through the 90s, I think 75k Exp/h is the most realistic number for general training Exp/h. That number is also close to what I got from PC/SW. That being said I would estimate about 85k-86k Exp/h from LRC, and 93k-94k Exp/h from AZombies(The 90k range is typically what people have reported). This means more than 3 minutes of time afking. I think this puts Azombies ahead because of the massive cluster of zombies you never need to move more than 4 squares to find one. Usually there are 1-2 people at one spot, much more than enough. Even if it has 3-4 people, a 40s hop is all it takes to get a quieter one. I have trained probably close to 10m exp total there, and I've never encountered a situation where there was extreme crowding on more than 1 world I've hopped to.

On a more serious note its a bit hypocritical to dismiss theory against LRC as "bull," but embrace theory otherwise. I highly suggest you go and change out the part about it being better than Azombies. There is nothing worse than a guide on a reputable site such as tip.it which, unfortunately, blatantly lies. gg

I accounted for the salve, that was the 19% increase in DPS. It does not matter that I used 100k xp as a base number, its just being used for the sake of simplicity. The same calculations could be done with 75k per hour, and you would get the same results. Pietying is redicously cheap, you need to value your time at around 400k per hour to justify it, which anyone can do, not to mention you'll still profit pietying LRC. I haven't been to AZ's recently as I prefer slayer, so I dont know how crowded it is, but without a 1k+ population world, 2 people will easily clear that room.

Also, yes you can use that quote in the guide, just credit me somewhere.

EDIT: I'm not saying that LRC is necessarily better then AZ's, however I am saying it is certainly an alternative that provides similar xp rates that could be prefered by some people, or during peak times. You cant figure out which is better just by calculations, you'd need extensive testing. Also, could someone with turmoil get % values for both of there defense? That'd be kind of useful to know.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I accounted for the salve, that was the 19% increase in DPS. It does not matter that I used 100k xp as a base number, its just being used for the sake of simplicity. The same calculations could be done with 75k per hour, and you would get the same results. Pietying is redicously cheap, you need to value your time at around 400k per hour to justify it, which anyone can do, not to mention you'll still profit pietying LRC. I haven't been to AZ's recently as I prefer slayer, so I dont know how crowded it is, but without a 1k+ population world, 2 people will easily clear that room.

EDIT: I'm not saying that LRC is necessarily better then AZ's, however I am saying it is certainly an alternative that provides similar xp rates that could be prefered by some people, or during peak times. You cant figure out which is better just by calculations, you'd need extensive testing. Also, could someone with turmoil get % values for both of there defense? That'd be kind of useful to know.

Praying in general will cost alot considering the time i takes and prayer potion costs. Although 400k could be neglected, it does take some amount of time to restock an inventory. Even 1 min an hour is quite a difference. Also, I did calcs for 75k exp/h and it comes out to favor zombies slightly more. One thing to consider is that 2 people will not clear the room when less than 1k people. I often train with level 120+, and even with 3 people we can't come close.

Owned_Nex.png

Praying in general will cost alot considering the time i takes and prayer potion costs. Although 400k could be neglected, it does take some amount of time to restock an inventory. Even 1 min an hour is quite a difference. Also, I did calcs for 75k exp/h and it comes out to favor zombies slightly more. One thing to consider is that 2 people will not clear the room when less than 1k people. I often train with level 120+, and even with 3 people we can't come close.

With +30 prayer bonus (prosy plate, neit, glory, sw cape, v skirt) one dose of ppot will last you 78 seconds pietying, for 312 seconds (5 minutes and 12 seconds) per potion. Bunyips last 44 minutes per pouch, and each super set lasts 22-44 minutes depending on how efficant you are (I'll use 44 for these calculations.) This means that with 20 prayer pots, 2 super strengths, 2 super attacks, 1 bunyip, 1 bunyip summoned and EE and a pick, you last ~104 minutes assuming you can tank them on EE for 16 minutes after your second bunyip dies (very possible). this means you would be banking every hour and 44 minutes, banking takes ~45 seconds (RoD->MA-Spirit tree->GE->bank->cart->keldi->cart->ice mountain). This means you are loosing .7% of your time banking. If we use my earlier number of 113,750 xp per hour, you would be getting 112,954 xp per hour, which is hardly noticeable. Im unsure what you mean by "the time it takes" when refering to prayer, but that addressed the banking issue.

I'd test the AZ's but my xp counter would be off for slayer and herb. I've definetly cleared the room with two people in a ~800 population world though.

Calcs for 75k P/h:

75000x1.19=89250

75000x1.1375=85312

subtract the two and you get 3938.

3938/89250=4.4%

I don't know what kind of math you were using....

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I ministered into my calculator. Thanks for the correction. Could I ask what numbers you were using to get the +19% DPS?

Owned_Nex.png

i cant think of one place where i blatently said in my guide they were better, unless you are thinking of the title where i stated it as a question for you to answer yourself (retoricaly) i myself do think they are better but i am not trying to change minds just giving a different outlook or at least make me not lonely down there :P

aiel, if u read the bottom of my guide i do give credit to all who help me change my guide for the better youve been a great help i dont see how i couldnt give credit :mrgreen:

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

First things first:

I found that using whip/defender is still THE most efficient weapon combination to use here. They are the best weapon for this monster. The Z Spear is in no way faster, nor is the godsword. Their low defence, which is true and you point out also mean that any 'weakness' can be neglected. The only thing better would be the Chaotic rapier (and the chaotic longsword) combined with a rune defender of course. Shields are overkill here in all ways and should never be used. Guthan should never be used either, only as basic armour perhaps.

The 1 thing I would recommend:

Verac skirt with perhaps torso if ones defence is high enough.

Verac skirt + brassy if ones defence doesn't sustain.

Use berserker curse + super/extremes to just lengthen your prayer and to max. benefit from the potions.

EE / SGS + Bunyip should always suffice. If it doesn't, you just need more defence or just go AZ's anyway.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

First things first:

I found that using whip/defender is still THE most efficient weapon combination to use here. They are the best weapon for this monster. The Z Spear is in no way faster, nor is the godsword. Their low defence, which is true and you point out also mean that any 'weakness' can be neglected. The only thing better would be the Chaotic rapier (and the chaotic longsword) combined with a rune defender of course. Shields are overkill here in all ways and should never be used. Guthan should never be used either, only as basic armour perhaps.

The 1 thing I would recommend:

Verac skirt with perhaps torso if ones defence is high enough.

Verac skirt + brassy if ones defence doesn't sustain.

Use berserker curse + super/extremes to just lengthen your prayer and to max. benefit from the potions.

EE / SGS + Bunyip should always suffice. If it doesn't, you just need more defence or just go AZ's anyway.

thanks for your ideas im actually in the middle of redoing parts or the guide that were flawed, while chaotic weapons may be nice here that overkill also i mean for the recharge rate these are mostly only used for pking that i know of but i get some chills when i think of the xp rate :mrgreen:

supriseingly enough right when u were posting this i put a little section about having v skirt for offensive prays :P while i think there a little overkill if you would be useing ee/sgs and bunyips id prefer using non degrading armour considering how easily a bunyip heals you to full even when whereing rune as i tested this to prove it to a freind

ill look into your beserker curse thoughts it sounds good but i want to make sure is a signifficant boost of xp

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

I ministered into my calculator. Thanks for the correction. Could I ask what numbers you were using to get the +19% DPS?

I took the +20% strength+attack from the salve, but its not +20% DPS because you don't always hit. 19% was then used for simplicity purposes, because we don't know the accuracy formula, or AZs real defense level.

DM0Yq2c.png

I made some much overdue changes everyone, let me know if i forgot something :D

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Well my biggest question isn't really answered here: is it better to mine or not to mine them? (seeing your pictures I doubt you mine them.. However you didn't answer this and explained why!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Well my biggest question isn't really answered here: is it better to mine or not to mine them? (seeing your pictures I doubt you mine them.. However you didn't answer this and explained why!

That all depends on what you want in a training spot, mining them will give you up to 600k an hour just off mining them but it will also slightly cut into you xp/h for the stat you are training, if you have 73 mining i would highly suggest you mine them

i do need to put this inmy guide but im a bit low on time atm

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

If you want me to, I can edit the guide to make it more...grammatically correct.

that would be great buy how would you do it?

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

1.) Whip+defender>Gs

2.) You shouldn't be using a DFS when praying anyways.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Mining them is always worth it I'd say. The profits are just to great to be ignored. You could even consider mining them and re-invest those earnings into extra prayer to boost your damage? Then a prayer-based offensive outfit would top?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

LIVING ROCK CREATURES

This guide is here for masssive melee xp and the same concept could be used for range or mage, but because I am a failure at them I won't cover them here.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. The Monster/ Intro

II. Requirements

III. Viable Methods

a. Tank

b. Pray

c. Bunyip/ Unicorn

d. Guthans

IV. Getting There

V. Loot

VI. Questions?

The Monster/Intro

lrc_striker.gif

Living rock striker

Level: 140

Life points: 2750

Ratio: 19.64

Max hit: 140

Quest: No

Members: Yes

Aggressive: Yes

Retreats: No

Poisonous: No

Attack Style: Range+Melee

Xp per 10 damage: !4.6!

living-rock-protector.gif

Living rock protector

Level: 120

Life points: 2000

Ratio: 1.67

Attack Type: Melee

Aggressive: Yes

Quest Monster: No

Xp per 10 damage: !4.5!

Living_rock_patriarch.gif

Name: Living rock patriarch

Level: 200

Life points: 4000

Ratio: 2

Attack Type: Melee+Range

Aggressive: No

Quest Monster: No

Xp per 10 damage: !5.2!

The majority of my guide will focus on killing the striker and protector for melee xp but it should be noted the patriarch gives a very nice drop which is worth over 200k everytime, but don't go looking for this monster as it is extremely hard to find; I would compare it to a random event, but anyone can attack it. Good luck in getting one while in the cavern. It should be attacked any time it is seen and you should use protection prayers even if you are not using the prayer method.

Now, part of the reason these are so good is because of the number highlighted in pink, because for almost, if not every other monster in RS the amount is 4xp per 10 damage! thats a 13.75% increase compared to normal monsters!

Requirements

Take into account that these requirements are not set in stone, you can do it with lower levels but you won't have the results that others get.

Instead of going over the requirements all at once I guesse well do it by method because there are four of them.

Tanking:

Attack: 85+

Strength: 95+

Defence: 85+

Constitution: 90+

Prayer:

Attack: 85+

Strength: 90+

Defence: 70+ (strikers attack with melee and range)

Prayer: 43+, 70+ highly recommended

Bunyip/unicorn:

Attack 85+

Defence: 80+

Constitution: 85+

Summoning: 68+ (Bunyip) or 88+ (Unicorn)

Guthans:

Attack: 80+

Defence: 80+

Constitution: 85+

No need for prayer on this method because against patriarch you can wear guthans.

If you have a mining level of 73 of higher I highly suggest you bring a pickaxe here and mine the corpses. It can give profit of 600k+ an hour just off the minerals they give back not to mention, the already decent loot these give. Doing this will slightly cut into your xp per hour but it is still worth it if you have the skills required.

The reason these are such good xp is due to their naturally low defence and their weakness to...............

\:D/ CRUSH ATTACKS \:D/

Thats right boys and girls, that means break out your Saradomin swords, and Godswords of all kinds because they destroy these moving rocks. If you are not training Strength i highly suggest a whip+ rune defender because it is much more accurate and is truly the weapon of choice here

Viable Methods

Tanking

warriors_equipment.png

this setup is very good if you can afford it but I suggest switching to an Saradomin sword or Zamorakian spear or Whip + Rune defender depending on what you are training.

Head: Neitiznot helm > Barrows helm > Beserker helm > Warrior helm

Torso: Bandos chestplate > Granite body > Fighter torso

Legs: Bandos tassets > Barrows legs > Dragon legs > other

Neck: Fury > Glory > anything else

Cape: Fire cape > Trimmed skillcapec > Untrimmed skillcape > Obsidian cape > Legends cape

Shield: Obsidian shield > Rune defender > Granite shield

Gloves: Barrows > Dragon > Rune > Regen > Combat

Ring: Berserker(i) > Berserker > Onyx(i) > Warrior(i) > Warrior > Other

Weapon: Saradomin Sword > Whip > Saradomin godsword > any other crush weapon

Boots: Dragon > Climbing

knightpack1.png

While I don't prefer this method I asked some people who do and they said an inventory like this should work.

Food: Rocktail > Cavefish > Shark > Monkfish > anything else

Pot: Super set > Combat potion and Super defence > other

Praying

metaldrag_whip_setup.PNG

The basic way to do this is plop on ur protect from melee and go to work on protectors, it works..... barely. If you're lucky you will make a small profit

this method can also be done useing offensive prayer such as piety/ turmoil. this method is very usefull but if done i highly suggest using a veracs skirt for defence instead of prostyle, each pray pot would stay roughyl 5min with a good pray bonus, also bring a holy wrench for extra prayer points

Helm: Neitiznot helm > Proselyte

Torso: Proselyte

Legs: Proselyte

Weapon: Saradomin sword > Whip > Saradomin godsword > Other godswords

Gloves: Barrows > Other RfD Gloves

Ring: Berserker(i) > Berserker > Onyx(i) > Warrior(i) > Warrior > other

Neak: Fury > Glory > Any with Prayer Bonus

Cape: Fire cape > Skillcapes > Obby >Legends

Shield: Dragonfire > Rune Defender > Obsidian shield

inventorygt7.png

This is the inventory I would use for praying if using protection prayers. If using offensive prayers I would suggest bringing food and a Bunyip if possible.

16x: prayer potions

3x:super sets

***** Ignore the fire and nat runes i was alching :wall:

Bunyip/Unicorn

And now we get to the real part of the guide! the methods that work so that these can compare to things like Bandits and Armoured zombies.

warriors_equipment.png

Once again switch the weapon with one of the ones below; a Godsword is not good for xp.

Head: Neitiznot helm > Barrows helm > Beserker helm > Warrior helm

Torso: Bandos chestplate > Granite body > Fighter torso

Legs: Bandos tassets > Barrows legs > Dragon legs > other

Neck: Fury > Glory > anything else

Cape: Fire cape > Trimmed skillcapec > Untrimmed skillcape > Obsidian cape > Legends cape

Shield: Obsidian shield > Rune defender > Granite shield

Gloves: Barrows > Dragon > Rune > Regen > Combat

Ring: Berserker(i) > Berserker > Onyx(i) > Warrior(i) > Warrior > Other

Weapon: Saradomin Sword > Whip > Saradomin godsword > any other crush weapon

waterfiends_ranged_inventory.jpg

The inventory for unicorns/bunyips are completely preference based you may want pots or just food its all up to you.

- A quick sidenote on the unicorn/ bunyip method, while there are those who love there unicorns, they are a massive overkill and I highly recommend the bunyip while down in the cavern. The only reason you might need a unicorn is if you had below 70 defence in which case I would advise you to go to bandits anyway.

Guthans

Ahh Guthans the slayers' savior, the campers' delight, the only Barrows armour that can be used well anywhere. It is my favorite method of killing these monsters. The idea behind this is you kill until your lp is just under 50% or so, then you put on your Guthans and heal yourself with it. Instead of busting out your Guthans all the time, you have spare armour for when you don't use Guthans.

2n81r9x.jpg

I would say to use a fast weapon and try to get high strength bonus for your setup. This armour is just for fun. Make it decent but dont go full out. A torso may not be the best choice here even though that's what i showed. You may want to try something like a Granite platebody for good ranged defence. I have been informed whips work well here as well. If you want to try that, mix it with an Obsidian shield for range defence against strikers, and try to stay away from Barrows for ur junk armour before you switch to Guthans.

Now your second set of armour will be the Guthans and it should look like this

guthanhybridey0.png

Besides your Guthans your inventory shouldnt have much in it, maybe a prayer potion just in case, a couple sharks, maybe some super sets for extra xp and definately an "oh crud" teletab. :thumbsup:

Some things to think about when using Bunyip or Guthans in this.

-Fill your extra inventory with prayer potions for offensive prayers such as turmoil/piety.

-Use overloads or extremes for extra boost of xp

-Berserker(i) or beserker ring for more strength bonus and more xp

-Dragon mace for specs

Getting There

This is probably the easiest part it :D

Remember the dwarvern mines? Yeah, the place where you saw me droping iron ore for 1258 hours? Well, it's in there and you just go down a hole that looks like this.

livingrockentrance.png

youll get down there and its straight forward from their! :mrgreen:

Once you get in the cavern you'll wonder, where is the best place to kill them John?

Well the answer is simple, it's all about preference! If you're with someone you'll maybe want to stay in the northwestern area because it is the biggest, or if you're alone you may want to stay by the bank area or just north of it bacause there are a sufficent amount of people. Maybe you have some freinds that fish cavefish or rocktail and you want to protect them and let them fish. Many of these are great options, and you can pick what you want, it could be anywhere. Here is a map of the cavern. Remember there will always be enough to kill so don't be afraid to change spots so they stay aggressive towards you.

Living_Rock_Caverns_map.png

Loot?

This is what sets this place apart from places like Bandits and Gorrilla gaurds, it has loot! Now there isnt much loot but its definitely enough to pay for the Bunyips and Guthans repairs or even the food if you're tanking, and still have a decent amount of profit!

I'll add a picture of loot from finished runs later :smile:

SORRY I'M HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE SCREENIES TO LOAD I'LL JUST GIVE A LOG OF THE AMOUNT AND DROPS AFTER THE RUNS.

1. 9 uncut diamonds, 3 rune ore, 21 addy ore, 36 mith ore, 33 coal ore, 81 gold ore, 9 silver ore, 1 uncute ruby, 1 uncut emerald, 4 uncut saphires, 125 blood runes, 22 death, 223 mudrunes, 14 nature runes, 4 blue charms, 6 crimson charms, 27 green charms, 10 gold charms, and 1 ANCEINT EFFIGY END RUN LOOT = 340k = using guthans method

2. i forgot to document the drops but it ended up making 700k loot and got from 92 to 93 strength and 87 to 88 hitpoints. along with 105 green 51 gold 20 crimson and 6 blue charms = using Guthans method

Questions?

Q Don't they have really high defence?:

A: Seeing as they are rocks I thought so too, but they have almost no defence and their hitpoints make for great xp!

Q: is there an xp rate?

A: It all depends on your levels but I've heard from people getting upwards of 100k+ an hour here :D

Q: WHY RUIN MY SPOT JOHN?

A: There's enough space for more people, don't worry about it!

Q: Should i mine the minerals?

A: if you can you most definately should mine them!

Q: AZ"S U CAN USE SALVE AND ALTER THESE ARNT BETTER!

A:

Aeil, on 09 July 2010 - 12:30 PM, said:

Its close but i prefer these because of the loot and the 200k drop from atriarch.

A Great Amount Of Thanks To:

-D jay99 for info on whips and platebodies

-mooch84 for improved requirements

-mister_moocky for several ideas/ fixes

-askthedude for a minor helm fix

-Aeil for many flaws fixed and ideas givin he made my guide much better

-all who give feedback on my guide

I hope to keep improving my guide so any input i could get would be great! Thanks for your support!

I edited it as best I could. Hope it works for you.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

1.) Whip+defender>Gs

2.) You shouldn't be using a DFS when praying anyways.

k got it i was thinking bout that.

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Armoured Zombie's get about 100k an hour, right?

bout that

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Thanks cookmeplox i added all your changed and fixed up some other stuff in my guide, gave you credit to the fixes

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Mining them is always worth it I'd say. The profits are just to great to be ignored. You could even consider mining them and re-invest those earnings into extra prayer to boost your damage? Then a prayer-based offensive outfit would top?

in my guide i put that if you can mine them they should be

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

You could also mention that these are also a Slayer task from Kuradal, making it extremely effective to train down here on task, which would (I'm just guessing, here.) Make them better xp/hr than things like Armoured Zombies etc.

I'm not going to argue about rates etc, but it'd be worth noting that you can take a slayer helmet along on task. :^_^:

Overall, very -very- helpful guide, it really shows that the whole "Living Rocks have massive defence" rumour is false, and they're very good training, and pretty fun overall.

Thanks for the guide! <3: <3:

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

You could also mention that these are also a Slayer task from Kuradal, making it extremely effective to train down here on task, which would (I'm just guessing, here.) Make them better xp/hr than things like Armoured Zombies etc.

I'm not going to argue about rates etc, but it'd be worth noting that you can take a slayer helmet along on task. :^_^:

Overall, very -very- helpful guide, it really shows that the whole "Living Rocks have massive defence" rumour is false, and they're very good training, and pretty fun overall.

Thanks for the guide! <3: <3:

Good idea ill mention that they are a slayer monster in the info section along with putting in the slayer helm it would greatly help during tasks for slayers.

Thanks for the compliments its always good to hear peoples perspective on it.

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png