I Mahatma I - Oldschool Gallery

Thanks for the comments all.

Great to see one of (if not the biggest) icon in pure pking posting here again:D

Looking through all this has made me all nostalgic :P

Any idea what vid it is where you down some guy, and a ranger calls you a [kitty] because you are running out as you just had a fight with 0 food left, so you go for it and 3 hit him with whip? That video was what brought me into the world of pking, possibly the best clip I have seen.

That was from part 1 or 2, not sure which exactly.

mahasig95magicho6.gif

Proud co-leader of the Mayhem Makers, Runescape's best pure pking clan

Combat 97 - Str 99 - Att 93 - Hits 97 - Pray 52 - Ranged 95 - Magic 99

I Mahatma I - Thanks Misterxman for the great sig

Great thread Mahatma!

Last weeks i've been searching the interwebs for some of your movies and there is a special one I would really like to see again.

Me and a friend had such good oldskool memories about that movie when we started playing.

I havent played in years, but they can not take my memories:)

The movie i'm talking about is the one where you get 99 magic. After that you also give a dropparty..

I wish you could upload that for me! It's like the only reason I registered here hehe!

I appreciate what you have done and hope you can give me that last bit of fun;)

• 2 weeks later...

Memories of my early Runescape career. I loved your vids back then. (have watched them many times) You even helped me to get a better music taste (back then I started lisening rock and eventually better music. Thanks for your vids :D

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Brings back old memories watching the old videos, BH, PVP, New weapons and everything cant compare to the thrill you had in Old Wilderness. Good to see old school pkers are still playing, Thanks for sharing the memories.

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

• 4 weeks later...

This brings back memories. I remember watching your duels with 3 hit u many times.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice and organized thread, good clips from old school pking, enjoyed it great job bro.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

• 3 weeks later...