Return to drawball?

Snipers_end

Aaaaaand it's destroyed already. That's a given considering the ridiculous amounts of ink you get. I had "over 9000%" when I started drawing. They should have never made a 2nd drawball. It was fine with just one but the art had to be "protected". Why not just do it in MS Paint if you didn't want to worry about trolls?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm not being part of this drama. Someone attempted to insult me on it but misspelled both my username and the insult.

You, Romy, Nick, and Saruman. That's really mature whoever did that...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone was insulting people still.

So I put a warning on the ball. ;)

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

now i'm getting trolled with someone pretending to be me. LOL.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I kind of laugh at all the hate. :XD:

Das, you can stop blacking the parts talking about me, you care too much... :blink:

I get annoyed when people talk [cabbage] about my friends :razz:

Abraham Lincoln

I kind of laugh at all the hate. :XD:

Das, you can stop blacking the parts talking about me, you care too much... :blink:

I get annoyed when people talk [cabbage] about my friends :razz:

Admins are exempt from the censor? What sorcery is this?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't see anything :P

Abraham Lincoln

I think you guys are giving up too easily, I just used up almost all of my 9000 ink and I made a pretty considerable size brown spot, just two people could bring the logo back completely. Even if I find out I have no support I'm going to keep making the brown spot every time I get over 9000 ink

snipers_end.png

It's not going to work. Have fun wasting time against the rest of the internet.

I think you guys are giving up too easily, I just used up almost all of my 9000 ink and I made a pretty considerable size brown spot, just two people could bring the logo back completely. Even if I find out I have no support I'm going to keep making the brown spot every time I get over 9000 ink

If two people can bring the logo back completely, you only need one person to completely destroy it.

Also: What proof do you guys have that /b/ is vandalizing this? I've been browsing it for 20 minutes now and see no drawball threads.

http://two.drawball.com/634ac25

Made a fairly perfect brown spot with 1500 ink. About to work on the grey circles

Someone drew a Jew Star in teal and wrote 'LOL Romy'

xD

Edit: Fending off bandits for as long as possible .. got the Rune Tips written in and erasing (rather poorly, sorry for the horrid colours, I couldn't find the brown we use :S)

I erased some [cabbage], I can't be bothered to really do anything with it though.

Same.

This happened last time - there's no way this can be successful.

Not to mention once /b/ hears about it I'm sure they'll be all over it again.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I actually managed to find the right brown (or at least got close to it) so I used my >9000% ink to throw it around everywhere I could :P

But I think if anyone's actually serious about this we should try to just use the default gray color for the logo and a few really easy to find colors. Like, far-left cyan or far-right red or something.

wl7w9j.png