Monster limit

ghjkl

I really agree with what someone else said - that you ought to at least clear rooms that you know you'll be traveling through often. Also, if you know that the limit could be a problem, why not clear out lower-leveled monsters? Even level 130+ teams get a fair share of rooms with level 50- monsters which are easily and quickly dispatched.

Also, I honestly don't know how people survive without any armor against the boss, unless armor doesn't make much difference anyway?

We always make familiars and armor as we come across decent resources, and rarely die on bosses from anything but special attacks + carelessness.

Rushing seems to have different definitions.

What is it called if my team and I often eliminate all monsters in main pathway rooms but do not bother with killing monsters which are not worthwhile in rooms which do not lead anywhere?

the difference comes from the word "worthwhile"

most people think of a dead end as one room. however, once a series of rooms leading to a room with only one door has been fully searched for keys, it can be essentially forgotten. no need to return to it unless there is something important in it.

i agree that the path to the boss and altar (if one exists) should be cleared. it is very annoying for them to not be cleared.

as for clearing out just the lower level monsters, they are often accompanied by higher level monsters. in rooms full of nothing but level 50 monsters, sure, kill them all since it takes that long to determine where to go next

i guess i need to address the issue of people thinking that I die all the time during dungeons. this is not true. i very rarely die except, as the above person put it, through special attacks or carelessness (or things like trying to give people instructions. i also drop a lot of my food in the boss room for other people)

i often get to the boss with a familiar full of food, a regular or super melee pot, and an inventory full of food with a decent cashpile from alching arrows. i don't make any armour, but sometimes teammates do for me, or sometimes i find some (i'll take anything i can, be it mage range or melee gear, for the defence if anything)

fishing.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you cut down every tree, mine every rock, hunt every dromomastyx?

I do.

Hence the 46 dungeoneering

Yeah... like the fact that i have not trained it because I dont want to doesnt mean anything. <_<

I wouldnt be too interested either if i cleared EVERY recourse on the map every level

1. I dont play it much, so that my interest on it stays.

2. Because of that I always set a dungeoneering goal, which I get and then I take a break.

3. I have gotten many other levels already from it.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

do you cut down every tree, mine every rock, hunt every dromomastyx?

I do.

Hence the 46 dungeoneering

Yeah... like the fact that i have not trained it because I dont want to doesnt mean anything. <_<

I wouldnt be too interested either if i cleared EVERY recourse on the map every level

1. I dont play it much, so that my interest on it stays.

2. Because of that I always set a dungeoneering goal, which I get and then I take a break.

3. I have gotten many other levels already from it.

You should not even dignify Ring_World's elitist nonsense with a response. Your level at any certain skill has absolutely no effect on your ability to discuss that skill, and is more an indication of the amount of time you play than anything else.

Also, do not feed the trolls. It only encourages them and leads them to respond, thereby filling the discussion with more elitist nonsense.