RuneFest Tickets Sold Out & Venue Location

@Dan3HitU

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh it's cropped and shopped. LOADS of people are missing that had their names around the edges, including me. Not happy at all.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And here is the proof. Look by W13 and OSC

45109465.jpg

Thanks Rodskaeg for the picture.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Found myself. |^_^|

Though my writing looked a lot bigger on the irl wall. xD

Friend beside me, never got to see him at runefest, but found him later in my video's of it.

wallgz.png

Meh it's cropped and shopped. LOADS of people are missing that had their names around the edges, including me. Not happy at all.

I think we've learnt something from this: scribble your name near the middle. Theres a few free spaces around the middle, and someone actually advertised their websites :smile:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I think we've learnt something from this: scribble your name near the middle. Theres a few free spaces around the middle, and someone actually advertised their websites :smile:

I am right underneath the dooter, which is under darkdaude's hyt hehe

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D