[TWR] [Jagex Cup] Downfall Vs The Gladiatorz

Thehitman324

This is being blown out of proportion. It's just a game.

A "nice job", "good fight", or whatever, should suffice. Why argue?

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like runescape, dont ruin it :c

LORDHOTSHOT. :grin:

ps crazy, you have a spartan on your sig as well as part of rohan but your a Gladiator (i know my [cabbage] :thumbup: )

WHOA. 3in1

Okay, the spartan has a 300 quote on the sig. It has nothing to do with us being Gladiatorz it's just a simple sig tossed together.

there is no rohan on the image, I placed my rank in my clan in my sig so people would know who to contact. Good job trying to prove something, bro.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

Crazy I would appreciate it if you just stop, some of your members have even said to stop causing drama on this topic. The war has been over for 6 hours nothing will change the outcome.

I apologize if you think ONE member is "trying to make us look like we're better than we are."

We don't think that at all, and you were the only person that said it. We are just simply happy that we pulled through for this, we really wanted this and we went out and got it. We just wanted to prove to the people that had no faith in us that we can do whatever we set out to do.

And as for the people saying lol at the end, I apologize for them doing that, however as you stated you found it "pretty lame in your book" I found it pretty lame in my book that a honorable clan such as Gladz had a member that would tank out of bounds over absolutely nothing. It wasn't funny and was disrespectful not only to us, but to your own clan.

Thank you once again Gladz for the war, I appreciate the apology on the PKRI spam. :thumbup:

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Crazy I would appreciate it if you just stop, some of your members have even said to stop causing drama on this topic. The war has been over for 6 hours nothing will change the outcome.

I apologize if you think ONE member is "trying to make us look like we're better than we are."

We don't think that at all, and you were the only person that said it. We are just simply happy that we pulled through for this, we really wanted this and we went out and got it. We just wanted to prove to the people that had no faith in us that we can do whatever we set out to do.

And as for the people saying lol at the end, I apologize for them doing that, however as you stated you found it "pretty lame in your book" I found it pretty lame in my book that a honorable clan such as Gladz had a member that would tank out of bounds over absolutely nothing. It wasn't funny and was disrespectful not only to us, but to your own clan.

Thank you once again Gladz for the war, I appreciate the apology on the PKRI spam. :thumbup:

I know that nothing will change the outcome and I stated that you deserved the win, get it through your thick skull.

It's more than just one member, it's every member who laughed or thought they were a good tank because they tanked 5 people, lol. Yes, what I did by tanking out of bounds was disrespectful, I was showing you exactly how it felt to be laughed at and made to look like a fool because it's an easy situation to tank. I easily could have stayed in bounds but what fun would that have been? I would have dragged it on longer if I was to stay in the middle rather than run to my portal and click exit like I did.

I treat clans with respect when they show respect. When your clan has the balls to laugh at us when they can tank our five people, you get no respect. Then the fact that you toss in random things to make your win look more convincing than it really was - yeah pretty low in my book. If you want a real fight, or hell anything even another 20v20 stop by our IRC we'll gladly accept.

recruit10.gif

To king yufi or whatever the hell your name is: Laughing because you're barely having to work to tank 5 people is considered pretty lame in my book. It's five people, you shouldn't even be talking honestly... now if you're laughing and talking while you're tanking 40 then (Y) good job. I found it disrespectful that your clan members chose to laugh as our five remaining fighters attempted to kill them... while being mass bound, takes some real skill to mock us while that's happening.

Getting a little upset there buddy. Who are you to tell me what to do lol? Who are you to go around talking about other while being a sore loser? No one is mocking Gladz. You sir is too imature to take a defeat and move on. YOU found our members disrespectful for saying lol? Man what a sensitive boy you are. Youalls 5 remaining members did good. No one is laughing at them. And again YOU thought we were.... lolz... real skills. Nice real Skill by running out of bound dude. Great skill you have there... :rolleyes:

No wonder this kid is Crazy... :blink: And he thinks we wanted his "respect" :roll:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

I know that nothing will change the outcome and I stated that you deserved the win, get it through your thick skull.

Yes, what I did by tanking out of bounds was disrespectful, I was showing you exactly how it felt to be laughed at and made to look like a fool because it's an easy situation to tank.

I treat clans with respect when they show respect. When your clan has the balls to laugh at us when they can tank our five people, you get no respect. Then the fact that you toss in random things to make your win look more convincing than it really was - yeah pretty low in my book. If you want a real fight, or hell anything even another 20v20 stop by our IRC we'll gladly accept.

Ok, I have a thick skull, but understand no one cares what you're saying anymore.

@point number 2 about the tanking, we weren't laughed at when you ran out of bounds, in fact it was quite the contrary, we were laughing at you, and you made yourself look like a fool as you are doing trying to defend right now why you went out of bounds. It wasn't needed simple as that. 2 wrongs don't make a right, it just makes for more beef on the aftermath topic.

@the "I treat clans with respect when they show respect" You don't need to worry about warring us again, as you won't get a war by calling myself thick skulled, and tanking out of bounds, I personally have no respect for you whatsoever, and I suppose if 2 members can reflect the views of all of Downfall, I can say that 1 member reflects the views of all of Gladz.

Also, you say that 2 members loled while they tried to tank off 5 of your Gladz members. Please explain to why 15+ Gladz members spammed PKRI right after. Come on now, we can go on all day about disrespect and respect. Fact is we lol you spam PKRI it evens out. You can continue posting I am done here, I've made my points and argument known enjoy your one sided debate.

Goodnight Tip It <3:

smokeysavedcd.png

To king yufi or whatever the hell your name is: Laughing because you're barely having to work to tank 5 people is considered pretty lame in my book. It's five people, you shouldn't even be talking honestly... now if you're laughing and talking while you're tanking 40 then (Y) good job. I found it disrespectful that your clan members chose to laugh as our five remaining fighters attempted to kill them... while being mass bound, takes some real skill to mock us while that's happening.

Getting a little upset there buddy. Who are you to tell me what to do lol? Who are you to go around talking about other while being a sore loser? No one is mocking Gladz. You sir is too imature to take a defeat and move on. YOU found our members disrespectful for saying lol? Man what a sensitive boy you are. Youalls 5 remaining members did good. No is laughing at them. And again YOU thought we were.... lolz... real skills. Nice real Skill by running out of bound dude. Great skill you have there... :rolleyes:

No wonder this kid is Crazy... :blink:

Normally I would take the time to respond to this and correct all the grammar and spelling errors I found in it however, considering how many errors there are I'll simply leave it at this: Nice spelling and grammar bro!

Now, I'm not telling you what to do so I'm not sure what the hell you're on about lol... I'm not being a sore loser, I have clearly stated SEVERAL times that you all deserved the win today. As for no one is mocking Gladz? Laughing because you're tanking five people is disrespectful. A respectful person would just tank quietly rather than laugh at our pile.

I didn't claim to have any skill, I was simply showing you how EASY it is to tank 5-10 people. Good effort trying to place words in my mouth.

recruit10.gif

Yes, what I did by tanking out of bounds was disrespectful, I was showing you exactly how it felt to be laughed at and made to look like a fool because it's an easy situation to tank.

Ok, I have a thick skull, but understand no one cares what you're saying anymore.

@point number 2 about the tanking, we weren't laughed at when you ran out of bounds, in fact it was quite the contrary, we were laughing at you, and you made yourself look like a fool as you are doing trying to defend right now why you went out of bounds. It wasn't needed simple as that. 2 wrongs don't make a right, it just makes for more beef on the aftermath topic.

@the "I treat clans with respect when they show respect" You don't need to worry about warring us again, as you won't get a war by calling myself thick skulled, and tanking out of bounds, I personally have no respect for you whatsoever, and I suppose if 2 members can reflect the views of all of Downfall, I can say that 1 member reflects the views of all of Gladz.

Also, you say that 2 members loled while they tried to tank off 5 of your Gladz members. Please explain to why 15+ Gladz members spammed PKRI right after. Come on now, we can go on all day about disrespect and respect. Fact is we lol you spam PKRI it evens out. You can continue posting I am done here, I've made my points and argument known enjoy your one sided debate.

Goodnight Tip It <3:

Aw, are you mad because I said you have a thick skull? Good.

Sure 2 wrongs don't make a right but guess what, I don't care LOL.

We said PKRI after because your clan members found it so enjoyable to laugh at our five combatants when tanking. We wanted to show you how a real fight is done, but you're too afraid to venture into the wilderness aren't you?

FYI when it's just myself arguing against multiple DF member's it's not really one sided.

recruit10.gif

Everyone just calm down, honestly.

No Gladz members should be causing any drama on here. Yes, we had an off day, but that isn't the fault of Downfall, so any frustration should be handled appropriately on our forums so that we can prepare for our next fight. Anyone in Gladz who further argues on here is representing their individual views and not that of the clan, so be aware of the consequences which result from your comments. Unless you want to say good fight or respectfully give your interpretation of the fight, you shouldn't be posting.

Once again, good fight and good luck in the next round, Downfall.

Night <3:

smokeysavedcd.png

Getting a little upset there buddy. Who are you to tell me what to do lol? Who are you to go around talking about other while being a sore loser? No one is mocking Gladz. You sir is too imature to take a defeat and move on. YOU found our members disrespectful for saying lol? Man what a sensitive boy you are. Youalls 5 remaining members did good. No is laughing at them. And again YOU thought we were.... lolz... real skills. Nice real Skill by running out of bound dude. Great skill you have there... :rolleyes:

No wonder this kid is Crazy... :blink:

Normally I would take the time to respond to this and correct all the grammar and spelling errors I found in it however, considering how many errors there are I'll simply leave it at this: Nice spelling and grammar bro!

Now, I'm not telling you what to do so I'm not sure what the hell you're on about lol... I'm not being a sore loser, I have clearly stated SEVERAL times that you all deserved the win today. As for no one is mocking Gladz? Laughing because you're tanking five people is disrespectful. A respectful person would just tank quietly rather than laugh at our pile.

I didn't claim to have any skill, I was simply showing you how EASY it is to tank 5-10 people. Good effort trying to place words in my mouth.

Why are you to make fun of my so called "skill" when you just "claimed" you don't have any? How very hyprocrate of you to say that. And by saying I was trying to put words in your mouth when you're being sensitive thinking our member said "lol" to your last 5 members..... LOL Whoever said they were Laughing at Gladz's pile?

Oh wait? so you can laugh while others can't?

Crazy man.. just crazy... :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

When I saw its 4 pages I was expecting to see some trolls, I was right lmao.

Grats on your win Downfall, seems like you guys did amazing ;)

lightningcopy.png

This is so silly. Crazy, just relax, will ya? :) You are getting worked up over nothing.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Great job guys! Wish I could have been there to join you in the victory but I had other things keeping me busy. Not like you needed me.

Goes to show that if you want something hard enough, we can pull together as a clan and achieve it. Much love Downfall and thanks to those in Gladz who have been respectful back. Look forward to waring you guys and gals sometime :)

@Crazy

Maybe Joe keeps a low level for a personal challenge :???:

Either way, who are you to mention that anyhow? #-o

You are basically inferring that someone who outperformed

you and your fellow clan members to train his/her combat!

Not the best time to be doing that lol.

Gratz Downfall, and I personally think you guys have the momentum

to win the 20 v 20.

Amazing job DF! Congrats and good luck in the next round :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Lol this crazy kid is making abkb look like a saint :) love reading all of those trolls over a simple "lol" in the war, how do you know some1 on df's ts/vent didnt say something funny, or some1 in cc or pm said something funny and they said "lol" in the wrong chat.

Ive personally said lol a few times when last pile, not cos there pile at the end sucks but cos of something some1 has said or just cos its fun. People do tend to laugh when having fun you know. If you look at the LND vs Valiant topic you'll see they made no bigy over my "lol" and "ty for practice" comments when last pile in r2 so why are you making such a big deal over this? Its sad kid, really, really sad.

Gl in the future Gladz cos ur gonna need it with a [cabbage] like Crazy for an official.

gratz df hope you guys can go the whole way now. :thumbsup:

envy42.png

Good job, Downfall. We had the lead and despite you piling some of our supposedly "better" tanks, they were KO'ed which doesn't normally happen. That being said, I hoped to bring us back into the fight by running several laps but it wasn't enough to get us back into contention.

Congratulations

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Ok... I am keeping an eye on this topic, I will be cleaning it and any further spam will be dealt with in the same way. Also if you could avoid creating large quote pyramids then it would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Steeny

Do you want to love me?