What are your flaws?

bongo_man

+ I know you're gay for these reasons:

I share most of those on that list

Can't grow facial hair (though i can)

Life dreamie thing

you use facebook

You care about what your nose looks like

You live your life based on other peoples expectations, and perceptions of you, yet adamantly defend the fact they can't pierce your defences.

Oh [cabbage]! I'm gay...

why was I not informed earlier?

I have so many girl to apologize too...

better start nao!!!

pssst, Hedge if you couldn't tell, that post was basically sarcasm lol. The only thing I was serious about was where the human brain can pick up on things the conscious doesn't realize. The "reasons" were just for funsies.

edit: and you're name is meredith? tranny.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. "I hate people"? Grow up guys.

You don't hate people?

Not by default...?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm lazy.

If I'm not inspired to work, homework, what ever, I won't do it.

Pretty much sums me up.

I like people.

But certain people, those who don't help someone in need, general jerks, I hate.

Oh and I can be brutally honest.

Usually its truth that people don't like to hear...And ruin friendships...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

since bis get the best of both worlds,

Trust me, we dont.

@Dizzle, its mainly the way its voice at people.

-I have difficulty growing facial hair

-I ALWAYS need to feel clean and dress neatly.

-Difficulty smiling (mostly due to trauma of braces)

-Feel like im being judged at all the time. (With my parents its true anyway)

-take things too seriously sometimes

-can be very jealous with relationships, as some have noticed in the relationship thread

-I feel shallow sometimes, but hey: if everyone has opinion on who they want to date or have sex with, I should have that right too.

-shyness

-anger issues (mostly from life experiences)

-depression

and sometimes (quite a bit) I try to gain attention just to feel like im accepted into society.

Popoto.~<3

One of my flaws the I extremely hate, is that when people touch my shoulders neck, I instantly panic, and clench my shoulders up. Doesn't matter who it is. My parents, friends, I still do it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

+ I know you're gay for these reasons:

I share most of those on that list

Can't grow facial hair (though i can)

Life dreamie thing

you use facebook

You care about what your nose looks like

You live your life based on other peoples expectations, and perceptions of you, yet adamantly defend the fact they can't pierce your defences.

Oh [cabbage]! I'm gay...

why was I not informed earlier?

I have so many girl to apologize too...

better start nao!!!

pssst, Hedge if you couldn't tell, that post was basically sarcasm lol. The only thing I was serious about was where the human brain can pick up on things the conscious doesn't realize. The "reasons" were just for funsies.

edit: and you're name is meredith? tranny.

Ya it took me like 20 minutes to realize that....

and it's a song lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoeQ8RC-uZQ

I hate being alone.

I lack self confidence.

I have small anger problems .

I have trouble keeping money.

I don't work very well with other people.

I don't know when to stop.

I am too trustworthy

I am a doormat

I don't know when too say no

I have trouble sticking up for my self.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

-I sing in the shower

-Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering

-Occasionally I'll hit someone with my car

:thumbup: I was gonna post the video but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I might post real flaws soon.

Second time I catch you posting this. Or at least trying to. Crime of thought, etc

I'm a little insecure but I'm getting better at dealing with other people's opinions. I think it's okay when you're 15 though, at least I'm on the right path.

I have a hard time working. I've never had to do jack [cabbage] to get good grades until last year, and it's hard to make the switch. Being smart's not enough though.

I'm quite weak, I would like to be less skinny. I think I might take up some sport.

Not too bad overall I think, I'm not the best, but I'm working on it. :)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm too nice.

Low self-esteem (Even when girls complement my looks/body, I always think they're being sarcastic).

Very lazy in all aspects of life.

Eat all the time, so have to exercise a lot to stay in shape (does not mix well with my laziness).

Nowadays I'm quite proud of nearly everything I do, aside from being a bum and using a forum. I will fix the first one someday. As for the second, I'm here to stay. I never want to be perfect.

- I'm pretty opinionated on certain things but don't necessarily back them up too much in real life.

- I tend to care about what others think of me but I also don't really like stepping too far out of my "norm".

Those are the two that stand out the most for me. I think the biggest thing is I'm quite a different person online and around friends compared to being around strangers.

I'm a really creepy guy, at least the creepiest out of my circle of friends and acquaintances. How creepy? This is how much.

Oh, wait, you can't see what I just did. Nevermind then. But I'm always "that guy" whenever I'm somewhere, and my friends actually take me places because I'll scare off the other weird people that try to talk to them. One time it was 10:00 and I was at my friend's house waiting or him to get home and was being "that guy" again leaning against a lamppost but thinking nothing of it. Someone called the cops. I was just told to move along, but still.

The flaw part of it is that I somehow give off this aura that scares away women. Even though I'm not strange around them, they know somehow.

It does make for good jokes, though.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• 2 weeks later...

-Talk Quietly, I mean REALLY quiet. probably when my parents using "hard" corporeal punishment to follow rules when I was young.

-Unresponsive at times.

-When I talk about a topic, I keep on that topic for a while, and change a topic at random.

-Get extremely agitated by people who act stupid, even if they aren't.

-Can't talk much in groups.

-I socialize very badly with people I don't really know, even if they ask me something straight on I sometimes freeze up.

-Slightly Maniacal.

-Often have long anti-social periods.

-Have very dark plans compared to normal people in the future, not anything illegal, but cruel. Could fit in the Maniacal section.

-Slightly weaker upper body strength then the average person.

-Do not enjoy doing something education I have already done and learned about. I HATE doing reviews in class, I have failed several classes in the past because I already knew how to do that stuff, and will simply not do it again by choice.

-To much more to list, I'll stop it here.

vizardsig-1.png

My flaws? Sometimes I'm tempted to post my flaws on an internet forum despite knowing that employers search the internet to find details about candidates.

Just sayin' :P

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

-When I talk about a topic, I keep on that topic for a while, and change a topic at random.

conversation isn't a flaw there buddy. Tha's how a conversation is supposed to work.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Hmm, let's see...

I get really angry at things that shouldn't bother me at all.

I care too much about what other people think.

I'm horrible at making conversation.

My time management skills are nonexistent.

I try to make my problems go away by ignoring them.

I have trouble making decisions and even when I do, I hate telling people what I want.

And many more.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Unlike most of you, i'm over-extroverted and get over-excited and it ends up me being rather obnoxious a lot.

I don't have trouble making decisions, I just make a lot of them. I could say it is a weakness that I tend to very quickly analyze things, and am quick to make judgements on subjects, things and people.

I analyze, without taking all the information into account. I'm more of a make-up-as-you-go than sit and plan. That can be a positive, but also a negative.

lampost_sig_stark.png

- I can be too laid back about certain things, report deadlines/revision for exams and stuff like this. I know i've got work to do but i procrastinate then usually just try to wing it at the last minute, with varying results.

- I can be unemotional.

- I have trouble opening up to people which can make it hard to maintain relationships with some people.

- If i'm invited out with friends or whatever, and i don't really fancy going, i'll make up an excuse as to why i can't go rather than just straight up say "no, i don't feel like coming." I don't know why i started doing this but im getting myself out of the habit.

Probably loads more, depending on who you ask.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction