Used cars....

Star_Fox

New civic's are sexy imo.

Not that 5th generation civics aren't nice. Probably one of my favorite (affordable/cheap) cars of all time. I'd buy one myself, but they're under my supposed budget and I don't think they have anti-lock breaks standard.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Hondas suck, get a Subaru. Especially if you live somewhere where it snows.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Umm subarus? Uhhh.... ok. Anyways

Honda or toyota, or one of their off shoots are excellent, albeit (on some toyota models) expensive first cars. Or of course, the 1978 Volkswagen hippie van is always fashionable. :thumbup:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'd actually agree with Kaphias on the Subaru if you live in a snowy climate, mainly because AWD is standard on them.

ahaha, it hasn't snowed here even before i was born. the best we get in this climate is rain.

also, I won't touch anything that is larger than a sedan. its worth considering that

insurance companies do charge more for larger vehicles. (i think...)

I'd actually agree with Kaphias on the Subaru if you live in a snowy climate, mainly because AWD is standard on them.

ahaha, it hasn't snowed here even before i was born. the best we get in this climate is rain.

Subarus are just good anywhere.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

also, I won't touch anything that is larger than a sedan. its worth considering that

insurance companies do charge more for larger vehicles. (i think...)

No they charge more depending on what kind of car it is. If a model gets more tickets/accidents its gonna be high. My car is the 2nd highest ticket catching model. So I pay abnormally high.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

And likewise, the insurance for my truck is almost the same as it was for my little Toyota, which isn't very much.

And AWD helps a lot in the rain too, but still isn't necessary. My toyota held up like a beast in the harshest winter in years, only getting barely stuck once in 2ft of snow.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

^^ yeah. my car doesn't have awd. I was like "thats fine who cares" but man, when its pouring rain and the light turns green the tires hydroplane for a tiny bit. Not serious at all, but annoying.

It's worth stating that you can buy a used car that was made in 08 or even 09. My used car that I just bought was an 08 model with only 5000 miles on it. That's still in a practically new state considering it was old people that owned it before me. The best part? I payed half of what it would have cost new.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

It's worth stating that you can buy a used car that was made in 08 or even 09. My used car that I just bought was an 08 model with only 5000 miles on it. That's still in a practically new state considering it was old people that owned it before me. The best part? I payed half of what it would have cost new.

Its also worth stating my budget is barly 3 and a half grand. So the best I've gotten was some honda civics in addition to toyota corrollas made around late 90s to early 2000s.

That's about the best deal you'll find with for that much. I haven't found anything much better myself and I have an extra grand to work with. Anything newer than 2001 for 3.5k is a great deal assuming it's in good condition, at least around where I live.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp