19-Jul-2010 - Dungeoneering Update

Toad

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made my ring berserker level 6, and noticed i could hit 380+ without potions or turmoil.. that was using slash i think too..

so maybe for spears: controlled stab = accurate

controlled slash/crush = aggresive

just a thought but possible!

black_eagle4.png

I finally got around to doing a medium solo dungeon, and wasn't impressed. My sample size is quite small at 1, but I didn't feel like I was getting any additional content in a run, as half the rooms were either empty, or had lvl2 monsters. My internet has been iffy for a while, so first time since the update when I had a steady enough connection to survive a room like the monolith.

I'll defenetly be sticking to small dungeons, as they provide less junk rooms to consternate my obsessive compulsiveness. Except for perhaps the higher leveled rooms in my circut, as I need all the tokens I can get, as I am level 53 and am still short 1300 tokens of 10k for my level 25 reward.

Also, switched from spear to rapier, in advance of getting any skill levels, as I do enjoy taking out things faster, find spiders easy enough to hit, and have enough bound blood runes for any perceivable warriors I encounter.

Kalafai, rooms are only filled with extremely low leveled monsters or empty if you either took a lot of damage in one room, failed a puzzle multiple times, or died.

However, each of these can be resolved by simply "safing" back to full health once you kill the monsters.

The only con to this, though, is that rooms with only 1 monster in them tend to be extremely high leveled.

My experience with medium solos are more fun, but challenging too. Monsters in meds tend to be higher leveled than in smalls. It's not like challenge is a bad thing anyway.

Also, are the ring effects Daemonheim only? Or are they above surface as well?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Got to say I adore the frost dragons. I'm just a terrible clicker, so things like Tormented Demons are an awful idea. These guys are a nice balance of manageable difficulty, steady worthwhile drops, and ease of access.

Should Frost bones plummet, I'll simply use them, making this a total win-win for me.

stormveritas.png