Alien Swarm!

PhaperPlane

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just starting out but I made it few the first few (about 6) levels on normal with a decent team, which was pretty fun for my first try.

Had a good medic whiched helped alot, nobody died.

I can't add anyone though, as I havn't purchased a game off steam before the feature is disabled. Not sure if that means people can request me though?

Another thing bugging me is how quickly the mouse moves in game, I've tried lowering the sensitivity in the console but it doesn't do anything... Its like 2-3 cms and your cursor is at the other side of the screen..

any help with that, tried searching online but didn't help much.

Havn't found any douchey people yet, but atm I can't get in a game because net is going sloww.

Might go buy a real cheap game so I can add friends.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Don't know if you can still do this or not, but do what my friends did:

1. Buy Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers

2. Redeem special promo card

3. Go to local card store

4. Sell promo card for more than you paid for the game

5. ????

6. PROFIT!

newsigh.jpg

The chainsaw is AMAZING. Started using it today, throw a freeze grenade and start chainsawing, the shield bugs got nothing on me.

Was playing with this medic today. He shot me for more damage than he healed me. I told him to knock it off. He said, "Don't worry about friendly fire, that's why I'm medic."

The next level:

Kills:

Solar: 140

Tech: 70

Medic: 63

Friendly fire:

Medic: 143

Tech: 24

Solar: 0

newsigh.jpg

The chainsaw is AMAZING. Started using it today, throw a freeze grenade and start chainsawing, the shield bugs got nothing on me.

Was playing with this medic today. He shot me for more damage than he healed me. I told him to knock it off. He said, "Don't worry about friendly fire, that's why I'm medic."

He knows what to do. I hate the medic -_-

The Officer is the best in my opinion. I use a vindacator and sentry, with my item changing per level. With heavy support from a sp weapons, we together kill 90% of the swarm, the other 10% being the tech. On the two teams I play with, the medics don't use weapons, rather, beacons and guns and sometimes a tesla sentry.

lampost_sig_stark.png