Miner_Guy

Dungioneering ruined my pure

Honestly don't get why pures get 99 attack.

Bringing yourself up to barrow pure range doesn't seem all that smart.

To help warring clans, and some just like a challenge.

And "barrows pures" aren't that great at that level.

Zerker_jane.png

Honestly don't get why pures get 99 attack.

Bringing yourself up to barrow pure range doesn't seem all that smart.

To help warring clans, and some just like a challenge.

And "barrows pures" aren't that great at that level.

I'm working on hypotheticals here, but im pretty sure maxed zerkers and dam high level barrows pures are around the 90+ range, which is where 99 attack lands you generally.

O.O

barrows 'pures' are most fun in the 11x zone imo

9x's is zerkers, rangetanks and stubborn maxed pures

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

You choose to make a pure, You need to recognize and eliminate/neutralize the risks of Defense.

That being said, Why wouldn't you like Defense?

You can't K.O. what you can't hit Mister 99 strength.

Because high level fights where only 10% of your attacks actually end up hitting has got to be THE boringest way to PK?

O.O

Because high level fights where only 10% of your attacks actually end up hitting has got to be THE boringest way to PK?

Adjectives are interpreted in the brains of both the writer and the reader.

Second,

"boringest" Is not a legimate word for the English language. The inflection "Est" used for adjectives can not be applied to "Boring".

I also think that your sentence syntax and word order might be off.

Learn English before you argue with me.

Now on to the topic,

What would I care about a pure's thoughts? They're the ones that choose to only have one defense.

Now that min amiko, Is not my problem.

Wheres the legitmate argument in all of this, aside from nitpicking on minor grammatical errors?

Oh wait, there isnt one.

Now that min amiko

???

And your complaining about my english. At least it gets the point across.

What would I care about a pure's thoughts?

I was answering your question, not meant to start a flame war or anything.

Also, elitist much?

They're the ones that choose to only have one defense.

A pure is really anyone who limits any stat for the purposes of being a better PKer.

People with 70 defence could technicallly be considered pures, same as 45, 20, 30, 1, and 33 defence, (and thats just naming a few)

And as i said before (also i love the part where you completely ignore my post) 1 defence pures choose to have 1 defence because being a tank is pretty darn boring in a PVP situation.

O.O

Wheres the legitmate argument in all of this, aside from nitpicking on minor grammatical errors?

Oh wait, there isnt one.

Now that min amiko

???

And your complaining about my english. At least it gets the point across.

What would I care about a pure's thoughts?

I was answering your question, not meant to start a flame war or anything.

Also, elitist much?

They're the ones that choose to only have one defense.

A pure is really anyone who limits any stat for the purposes of being a better PKer.

People with 70 defence could technicallly be considered pures, same as 45, 20, 30, 1, and 33 defence, (and thats just naming a few)

And as i said before (also i love the part where you completely ignore my post) 1 defence pures choose to have 1 defence because being a tank is pretty darn boring in a PVP situation.

"Min amiko" Esperanto typed with sarcasm.

Again "Boring" is in the perspective of you. As are all adjectives used by others.

When I see "Boring" I think of Cooking, Runecrafting, Farming.

I think of tank fights as exciting and fun.

Try to express your opinions with adjectives that are less interpretive.

"Min amiko" Esperanto typed with sarcasm.

Oh yay, that totally made more sense.

Again "Boring" is in the perspective of you. As are all adjectives used by others.

When I see "Boring" I think of Cooking, Runecrafting, Farming.

I to think of those as boring.

I think of tank fights as exciting and fun.

You find hitting zeros 90% of the time fun.

Each to his own, but again, theres a reason people make pures, they find that particular playstyle fun.

O.O

You think tank fights are "exciting and fun".

Kurity thinks they're boring.

Those are basically opinions, so argueing about them is pointless.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

You choose to make a pure, You need to recognize and eliminate/neutralize the risks of Defense.

You can't K.O. what you can't hit Mister 99 strength.

with all due respect - your character isn't good enough for your opinion on high level pvp to hold much weight

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

This is NOT the place to discuss the validity of pures. This is also not a place to discount another persons rant. Please read the rules of the Rants forum before replying. http://forum.tip.it/topic/221628-rants-forum-rules-and-posting-guidelines/

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Same thing happened to me. Also got a couple of prayer levels from exorcising doors (I had no idea it gave prayer at the time).

Don't let it deter you though, It's really not a very big deal.

image-8641_4BECDAB5.jpg

JOIN THERE TO MERCHANT YOUR BUTS OFF!. Seriously.

I have a proposal to fix problems like ruining a One Def Pure.

If you get an XP lamp, you can choose whether to gain positive Xp, or Negative Xp. You can only use it for skills under 5. This means you can fix things like 2 defence easily, but not abuse it and get weird anomalies like getting 99's multiple times.

And yeah, Dungeoneering itself is a little messed up on which Xp you gain for doing a certain thing. I wouldn't recommend dungeoneering at all on a account that you want to restrict yourself in (Ie; Pures with low defence)