Spears don't work with new rings?

Lep

when i get the rewards i really want (tome of frost + arc stream) ima get all/most of my ring abils to t1 (higher for skills iu use often obviusly), switching when needed.

its cheap, efective and will help me in everything i do in dunge!

...or did jagex put in a thing to stop people doing that? (lol, i cant go on the internet much lately)

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw the mage in actuion for the first time today, im quite impressed with it.....the 50% more dmg is sorta like the morrigans jav spec, if you hit a 300 it will be rapidly followed by 30 30 30 30 30, thats where the extra dmg comes in

a shame about mage is the pots dont boost dmg

also off topic my fried solod a duo saggitare with mage, big bonus is you dont have to run or move, just farcast till its dead....yea the accuracy isnt too good but it hits about 1/4th the time and is less hassle, melee still may be better

a_final_name.png

Slightly off-topic, but should I bind a Celestial Catalytic Staff in place of my Ninja Hood (sorry I forget its real name)? It gives a 30% magic boost, which means fire surge could hit near 600's with the new rings. It has my interest, but I felt I should ask the opinions of others first.

nah, the+5 or 10% boost won't be noticeable.

you'd probably be best off just making an air staff at the beginning of each map.

The time you save not having to make air runes probably outweighs the damage boost.

anyways the shadow silk hood is just beastly.

Pro tip, use fire staff, they take longer to make and you need more of them

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I use primal maul it's better imo

prom2H : 162 slash 130 crush and 157str

prim maul: 185 crush and 175 str !

actualy maul is 167 str, and its limited to 1 attack style, so while it may dominate skeletons its weak on zombies, mages, giants, and some bosses

a_final_name.png

I use primal maul it's better imo

prom2H : 162 slash 130 crush and 157str

prim maul: 185 crush and 175 str !

actualy maul is 167 str, and its limited to 1 attack style, so while it may dominate skeletons its weak on zombies, mages, giants, and some bosses

It's weak on all bosses except Cursebearer, the boss you have to mine, and the Gluttenous Behemoth. Moreover, a maul makes you completely worthless against shadowforger, who probably the toughest boss.

td2sig.jpg

Wow. Fail. I just spend 60k tokens - got tier 8 berserker amongst other things - and now I can't even use it? I really wish you could 'unspend' tokens.

i believe that's called a "refund". :P. anyway, on topic....im kinda upset i didn't learn about this earlier! Rahhhh....y must jagex tease us like this.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

If I managed to get a primal shield, I'll bind that over plate and will have a friend make me a prom longsword, disgarding that if I get a primal long

Nobody has tested how much better a long+shield would be in dps and damage taken over prom2h and plate

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum