Jewish woman claims rape.

Moogel

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racist Zionism...what else needs to be said?

Zionism also upholds fascist Capitalist doctrine because Zionist Jews want to create large corporations and monopolies across globe. They steal Palestinian children in the dead of night for slavery in factories.

Капиталисты зла.

Communism is the only hope to unite human race and end racial hatred.

Uh, sorry, but this is very antisemitic, Serephurus. I hope this post isn't serious, and I'd hope that you'd apologize for such racist and crass remarks if it was.

Also, on the story at hand, I also blame the judge more than the girl. I can understand why this woman reacted the way she did, being lied to and manipulated into sleeping with someone is pretty [cabbage]ty. And the guy is a jerk for doing that. But being a jerk =/= being a rapist and deserving of a conviction. What bothers me the most is that the judge handed out this sentence. It is completely [bleep]ed up. No way could this be construed as rape. I know some countries have "fraud" or "misrepresentation" penalties in situations like this, but I have only seen it used in marital contexts where the husband gets married by lying to the wife. The only time I've seen anything so close is when a twin brother lied to his brother's drunk girlfriend that he was his brother and had sex with her. I think he got charged with rape, but I never knew the outcome of it.

This is why you don't have sex. Its pointless and gives you nothing but trouble. Abinistence ftw.

You're not serious, are you?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Zionism also upholds fascist Capitalist doctrine because Zionist Jews want to create large corporations and monopolies across globe. They steal Palestinian children in the dead of night for slavery in factories.

Капиталисты зла.

Uh, sorry, but this is very antisemitic, Serephurus. I hope this post isn't serious, and I'd hope that you'd apologize for such racist and crass remarks if it was.

Also, on the story at hand, I also blame the judge more than the girl. I can understand why this woman reacted the way she did, being lied to and manipulated into sleeping with someone is pretty [cabbage]ty. And the guy is a jerk for doing that. But being a jerk =/= being a rapist and deserving of a conviction. What bothers me the most is that the judge handed out this sentence. It is completely [bleep]ed up. No way could this be construed as rape. I know some countries have "fraud" or "misrepresentation" penalties in situations like this, but I have only seen it used in marital contexts where the husband gets married by lying to the wife. The only time I've seen anything so close is when a twin brother lied to his brother's drunk girlfriend that he was his brother and had sex with her. I think he got charged with rape, but I never knew the outcome of it.

If it's the same case I'm thinking of, he was convicted.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Капиталисты зла.

If it's the same case I'm thinking of, he was convicted.

Ah ok, thanks! Now that would be what I'd call rape, especially because she was drunk.

I'd call it statutory if anything - but "rape" is a very broad term, both in the literal and legal sense.

EDIT: I feel I should clarify - I don't in any means wish to condone his actions, but I do see a very real difference between what occurred in his case and someone who brutally rapes someone at knifepoint.

polvCwJ.gif

I'd call it statutory if anything - but "rape" is a very broad term, both in the literal and legal sense.

EDIT: I feel I should clarify - I don't in any means wish to condone his actions, but I do see a very real difference between what occurred in his case and someone who brutally rapes someone at knifepoint.

Rape is rape. There is no in between, there is no "real" rape and "gray area rape." It is violent and aggressive whether or not there are weapons used to coerce intercourse. Date rape and some guy on the street with a knife raping you are the same thing: unwanted, violent aggression that has nothing to do with sex and love and everything to do with power.

You should read this:

http://www.vachss.com/guest_dispatches/alice_vachss.html

israeli chick got fooled, sucks, but still isn't rape. Hate to admit it, but the Palesines have the high ground in this case.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Rape is rape. There is no in between, there is no "real" rape and "gray area rape." It is violent and aggressive whether or not there are weapons used to coerce intercourse. Date rape and some guy on the street with a knife raping you are the same thing: unwanted, violent aggression that has nothing to do with sex and love and everything to do with power.

You should read this:

So the sex with the brother was "unwanted"? It was "violent"? The guy wanted to get his rocks off, he took advantage of a woman under the influence, for (probably) their mutual satisfaction. He decieved her, yes - but it's a far cry from a knife to the throat and broken bones.

I'll quote that very article you showed me: "Anyone who finds sexual gratification in the degradation, humiliation and pain of another human being is a predatory sadist"

Did the brother wish to degrade, humiliate and cause pain to the woman? I highly doubt it.

Same is the case in the OP's article.

polvCwJ.gif

You should read this:

Not always, statutory rape may be consensual as far as both parties are concerned, but the law says that a 14 year old cannot give "consent" in the same way that a 16 year old can so the sex is still classed as rape. Rape by deception cases have been brought before courts before but they're almost always thrown out. Taken to the extreme, every time you tell a girl you love her to sleep with her would become rape.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Yea , the usual suspects are on board

And one asks how does one judge pertain to the whole of Israel. Weeeell, you see that judge is a judicial representative and decision maker, appointed by Israel, they're policy is an extension of Israel's policy.

Is this includes Salim Joubran and many other arabic judges in the israeli courts?

Another nice call by Mr. greater syria. =D> :thumbdown:

i see you still suffers from these uncontrolled tics whenever you see the word "Israel" ....

Completely agreed. It's rather unfair to blame all of Israel for one stupid judge, I think anyone who looked at this in any rational way would think that. It's just a stupid judge, stupid case and stupid conviction.

Thanks

You should read this:

Not always, statutory rape may be consensual as far as both parties are concerned, but the law says that a 14 year old cannot give "consent" in the same way that a 16 year old can so the sex is still classed as rape. Rape by deception cases have been brought before courts before but they're almost always thrown out. Taken to the extreme, every time you tell a girl you love her to sleep with her would become rape.

I was mostly ignoring statutory rape. Speaking of which, there needs to be a national age of consent here in America, or something. It's 16 in some states, 18 in others.

Rape by deception I don't really consider rape except in some cases, like with the case that I mentioned.

i see you still suffers from these uncontrolled tics whenever you see the word "Israel" ....

No, it's not a tic. The reason that this judge agreed with her is because he is a racist. Had an Arab brought this case before the judge, I guarantee that there would nothing to see, and he would have rightfully thrown it out; if I were this man I would appeal the case. This really has nothing to do with Israel other than the mentality that some Israelis share with the government: Jewish heritage is supreme and must stay that way.

What is in a name anyways? What the person was actually named Daniel, but wasn't actually Jewish? Further, I'm confused what 'chance encounter' means and what would have come up. It was a short conversation and then sex: how on earth did she assume he would be a "Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship." Unless that was his pick-up line.

[hide=off-topic]

Капиталисты зла.

why are you using the feminine short for evil on a masculine plural?

[/hide]

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Hahahahaha

Israel... It is in consistency with you other actions. And one asks how does one judge pertain to the whole of Israel. Weeeell, you see that judge is a judicial representative and decision maker, appointed by Israel, they're policy is an extension of Israel's policy.

http://public.findlaw.com/civil-rights/race-discrimination/race-discrimination-history.html

Would you say any of these are an extension of USA's policy?

In context of the time the case occurred, yes. I'm sure there were many kangaroo courts post Civil War just to convict blacks regardless of being actually guilty, and that reflected a general Southern mindset towards blacks at the time. Legislation may be written, but the judges are those who interpret the application. They put the finishing touches on legal policy.

True, but "consentual rape"'s legality, as explained in some of the posts here, is a grey area. While there may have been cases such as a twin brother deceiving a woman into bed (as Yguy suggested), there may also be cases such as simply admitting false love to a woman in order to have sex with her. The fact that the state of Israel (rightfully) disallowes "consentual rape" (such a funny phrase... :rolleyes: ), does not mean that that specific judge's decision represnts the Israeli policy.

Also, I assume you didn't read the articles?

ITT: Westerners can't come to grips with the fact that Easterners dont think like Westerners.

I'm pretty sure we all lie to get into girls' pants. Don't [developmentally delayed]ed judges like this guy get demoted for making such stupid decisions?

hiccup.png

Women can easily lie and change minds on "rape". Happens often with sports stars to where the line gets blurred.

The Scottsboro Boys Trial stands out. 1931, 2 white women claimed 9 blacks raped them on a train. One woman - admitted to lying later about being raped and still the men rotted in jail for years afterwords

As much as some idiots say it's "Israels" fault - you do realize that in America if you have sex, she decides that it's rape the next day - all you have is your word vs her's - and the DNA evidence that you were inside of her - and if you like it rough - you probably just lost your case.

Rape has varying definitions worldwide - In Brazil (unlike usa,uk,Israel) - Anal rape is not the same degree of punishment as vaginal rape.

But even if it started out consensual legally there is also this. "Consent can always be withdrawn at any time, so that any further sexual activity after the withdrawal of consent constitutes rape."

You don't have to physically assault someone for it to be rape.

In all seriousness and poking a bit of fun at the subject matter, let's pretend the woman was a Kosher Jew, and the Palestinian used some Bacon Lube knowing she was Kosher, because he got off on the fact that it's against her religion - Being a pork product, he violated her by using without her consent or knowledge with a pork based lube and that could technically be considered rape because he used a foreign object she did not condone inside of her.

A study from the UK found that of the approximately 14,500 cases of rape reported in 2005/2006 9% were classified as false allegations

^ Cybulska B (July 2007). "Sexual assault: key issues". J R Soc Med 100 (7)

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Women can easily lie and change minds on "rape". Happens often with sports stars to where the line gets blurred.

The Scottsboro Boys Trial stands out. 1931, 2 white women claimed 9 blacks raped them on a train. One woman - admitted to lying later about being raped and still the men rotted in jail for years afterwords

As much as some idiots say it's "Israels" fault - you do realize that in America if you have sex, she decides that it's rape the next day - all you have is your word vs her's - and the DNA evidence that you were inside of her - and if you like it rough - you probably just lost your case.

Rape has varying definitions worldwide - In Brazil (unlike usa,uk,Israel) - Anal rape is not the same degree of punishment as vaginal rape.

But even if it started out consensual legally there is also this. "Consent can always be withdrawn at any time, so that any further sexual activity after the withdrawal of consent constitutes rape."

You don't have to physically assault someone for it to be rape.

In all seriousness and poking a bit of fun at the subject matter, let's pretend the woman was a Kosher Jew, and the Palestinian used some Bacon Lube knowing she was Kosher, because he got off on the fact that it's against her religion - Being a pork product, he violated her by using without her consent or knowledge with a pork based lube and that could technically be considered rape because he used a foreign object she did not condone inside of her.

A study from the UK found that of the approximately 14,500 cases of rape reported in 2005/2006 9% were classified as false allegations

^ Cybulska B (July 2007). "Sexual assault: key issues". J R Soc Med 100 (7)

And as much as you want to say that "all it takes is DNA evidence," the fact remains that rape is the most underreported crime in the world, probably even in developed countries, and even when it does get reported, conviction rates are quite low.

http://jezebel.com/5011675/the-rape-conviction-rate-in-britain-is-pathetically-low

And yes, rape does have varying definitions. Afghanistan has made it legal for husbands to rape their wives; they don't see it as rape if the two are married. That doesn't make it any less than legalized rape, though.

Anecdotes never serve as evidence, but one example that I have is one of my friends was raped by her boyfriend and his friend. They tried getting her consent, she said no. Later when she was drunk, they drugged her and then raped her. She said that the police more or less discouraged her from even reporting it, as they didn't think anything would come of it.

Say what you will about "all it takes is this!" and "women change their minds all the time," but it's very underreported, convictions are low, and some women don't even have the knowledge that what happened to them was rape in the first place with this "boys will be boys" mentality plaguing our patriarchal society.

As to the Israel thing, I wasn't saying that this is Israel's fault; this is just a stupid judge and I would hope that with an appeal, another judge would rule differently. However, the Zionist mentality that is seen throughout the society and embraced by the government is at fault, just as was the mentality throughout most of America until the 1950's when it was reversed. It's kind of like blaming Fox News over that recent shooting involving the Tides Foundation. No one is directly at fault other than this man:

Tuolumne County man Byron Williams, 45, arrested for a shootout with CHP on Saturday, "was reportedly heading to San Francisco to target individuals at liberal nonprofit the Tides Foundation and the ACLU," reports KTVU.

“This was his plan. This is what he stated to us,” said Oakland police spokesperson Jeff Thomason. “And we're just lucky that the CHP stopped him when they did, or he could have killed people.”

Williams' goal was to "start a revolution" by killing people at liberal organizations over the weekend. However, before the parolee could make it to San Francisco, according to The Chronicle, Williams was stopped by California Highway Patrol officers for "speeding and driving erratically on westbound Interstate 580," prompting the shootout.

However, where do you think he got these ideas in his head?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5fd57p__fA

And as much as you want to say that "all it takes is DNA evidence," the fact remains that rape is the most underreported crime in the world, probably even in developed countries, and even when it does get reported, conviction rates are quite low.

Not to mention that Male/Male rape is never reported hardly same goes for Females raping males (it can happen) and female/female rape. In the case of a Male raping a female, if it's reported, theres going to be some policework involved and it really does depend on he said / she said and i've seen it work both ways in the USA.

Say what you will about "all it takes is this!" and "women change their minds all the time," but it's very underreported, convictions are low, and some women don't even have the knowledge that what happened to them was rape in the first place with this "boys will be boys" mentality plaguing our patriarchal society.

Say what you want about it being the othercase, women have the upper hand on men in most discrimination, harassment and rape situations.

As to the Israel thing, I wasn't saying that this is Israel's fault; this is just a stupid judge and I would hope that with an appeal,

It sure doesn't look like that.

However, the Zionist mentality that is seen throughout the society and embraced by the government is at fault, just as was the mentality throughout most of America until the 1950's when it was reversed. It's kind of like blaming Fox News over that recent shooting involving the Tides Foundation. No one is directly at fault other than this man:

Holy crap did you seriously just bring the biggest joke of a new-station into a rape argument for some sort of justification of Zionism? Although the white woman accusing the black of rape (the majority of the bad 50s rape cases) has pretty much dwindled - rape happens often and does get reported and dudes do go to jail over it. The same thing could of happened in any other country, the Media is simply playing the race for sensationalism hoping to stir antisemitic angst.

It's a poor court case discussion, to think that it has some bearing on Israels view as a whole is bluntly insanity at it's finest. This has nothing to do with Zionism, Israel or whatever.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

To Matok, the lovely extreme Zionist, I know there are Arabs who are Israeli judges, Lebanese people are obsessed with legal professions (Which is funny because I thought Salim was Syrian but he's a Lebanese Maronite descendant which proves my point, Lebanese people love having legal careers). Regardless of Arab ethnicity, or any other ethnicity for that matter, when you are a judge of a country you are representing their policy. I might have Syrian and Lebanese ethnic origin, but if I'm a judge in the United States I'm not representing Syria or Lebanon, I'm representing the United States. You're extremely dull because you thought if you told me there was an Arab who's an Israeli Supreme Court Justice that would somehow make me stick my feet in my mouth. Unlike you I don't find a particular race supreme, all races are filled with the incompetent and the interest motivated.

And romy, I did read it.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

To Matok, the lovely extreme Zionist, I know there are Arabs who are Israeli judges, Lebanese people are obsessed with legal professions (Which is funny because I thought Salim was Syrian but he's a Lebanese Maronite descendant which proves my point, Lebanese people love having legal careers). Regardless of Arab ethnicity, or any other ethnicity for that matter, when you are a judge of a country you are representing their policy. I might have Syrian and Lebanese ethnic origin, but if I'm a judge in the United States I'm not representing Syria or Lebanon, I'm representing the United States. You're extremely dull because you thought if you told me there was an Arab who's an Israeli Supreme Court Justice that would somehow make me stick my feet in my mouth. Unlike you I don't find a particular race supreme, all races are filled with the incompetent.

And romy, I did read it.

One judge's decision does not represent a whole country's policy.

This is just an attempt by the media to get rating - It isn't, in any way, a case to represent Israel's policy and/or attitude. I don't even see why we're discussing this, to be honest.

And if you read it all, you'll see some of the cases collide with the USA's own laws/constitution. Which, by that, means a judge's decision is not an "extension of X country's policy". Quite the opposite, actually.

To Matok, the lovely extreme Zionist, I know there are Arabs who are Israeli judges, Lebanese people are obsessed with legal professions (Which is funny because I thought Salim was Syrian but he's a Lebanese Maronite descendant which proves my point, Lebanese people love having legal careers). Regardless of Arab ethnicity, or any other ethnicity for that matter, when you are a judge of a country you are representing their policy. I might have Syrian and Lebanese ethnic origin, but if I'm a judge in the United States I'm not representing Syria or Lebanon, I'm representing the United States. You're extremely dull because you thought if you told me there was an Arab who's an Israeli Supreme Court Justice that would somehow make me stick my feet in my mouth. Unlike you I don't find a particular race supreme, all races are filled with the incompetent.

And romy, I did read it.

One judge's decision does not represent a whole country's policy. I don't even see why we're discussing it.

This is just an attempt by the media to get rating - It isn't, in any way, a case to represent Israel's policy and/or attitude. I don't even see why we're discussing this, to be honest.

And if you read it all, you'll see some of the cases collide with the USA's own laws/constitution. Which, by that, means a judge's decision is not an "extension of X country's policy". Quite the opposite, actually.

The actions being carried out are the law. It doesn't matter how nicely worded or contradictory the constitution may seem in regards to it. And until a court case gets overturned, it is a policy of that country. That country is responsible for the decision of that judge or judges.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

And romy, I did read it.

One judge's decision does not represent a whole country's policy. I don't even see why we're discussing it.

The actions being carried out are the law. It doesn't matter how nicely worded or contradictory the constitution may seem in regards to it. And until a court case gets overturned, it is a policy of that country. That country is responsible for the decision of that judge or judges.

What happens when two different court cases, with similar aspects, end up with different results? Or even contradicting results? It has happened, all across the world, more than enough, and not once did the cases take place at close times, or even at the same time.

A judge's interpretation of the law, is not a policy of the law, or made by the country in respect of that law.

Romy you're confusing the country's policy with the people of the country. A national courthouse represents the country. Racist court rulings in America represented the country's policy. It doesn't mean it represents the people's view, just the state.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg