Firemaking cape noob?

Tenebri

Also terrible spelling and grammar = automatic I will hate you unless you're extremely nice.
^ isnt grammatically correct
You know what I meant :^_^:

you also know what they meant. selfownt

Nope, gg.

PM me for fitocracy invite

With so many bots in the game right now, lots of cape are getting the "meh" treatment. FM is no different.

Yup, and soon everything will me "meh". All of you goals...pointless. Once we get there, what will the point in playing even be?

Zezima hit that point years ago, his achievements (mostly done in RSC) are significantly easier.

Zezima has gotten nearly 70% of his XP in RS2, I'm not sure where you are going with this.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Don't expect respect just for a cape. My two "hardest" 99's are agility and mining, agility probably required just as much clicking as firemaking because the xp/rate is so much slower than FM. The reason FM is hated on is because of how cheap it is and how fast the xp/rate is. I don't hate on FM because I would never want to do it myself, but it just goes with the territory of wearing a cape with a fast xp rate that doesn't have a 200mil+ price tag.

pandapk2.jpg

thats 192k clicks not including banking in my opinion clicking 192,000 times has to be respected especialy for a skill that is very very repetitive

This is the only part I find semi respectable. Otherwise it's a gp sinkhole. More of a "kewl you endured that much clicking" factor.

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

That was most definitely ironic.

No [cabbage].

>Implying that you made an ironically ungrammatical post on purpose.

I don't follow

I know. Don't worry about it.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.