Ever had angry members leave, make their own clan, and copy yours?

Vulxai

Believe it or not, Archangelz actually had this happen to them. The member didn't really rage quit our clan, he just left, made a clan called "Clan Angelz." They were 80+ and closed like 3 weeks after they were made. Members came back :P

phimproved.png

Nope.

Solution: Don't let a single person's ego get over their heads.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

It's not a bad thing in my opinion, teaches people a whole host of lessons. Road to success means you have to sometimes go through failure.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

thats kind of how phoenix elites were started, soapy and pureclip didnt like how ubh leaders ran their clan so they left and formed pe which became the better clan but unfortunatly closed before because soapy and pureclip were retiring from runescape

161nazb.gif

K so this topic is clearly targeting one clan >.> this is clan discussion not omg im mad ppl stole our clan ideas and are making a new clan.

You're clearly off better with out them and they will either come back or who knows maybe make a great rivalry for you guys.

Yeah, clearly. There's a reason I didn't mention any names, I'm not targetting anyone. I'm curious as to if this happens a lot in the clan community.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Yes.

They were called DV.

Look at them now lol :rolleyes:

+1

yeah, DV lol

CtulY.png

Undisputed #1 All levels warring clan since 2007

Jagex Clan Cup Community Champions 2010 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy & EOC Main Cup Champions 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy Fullout Cup Champions 2015

B6mDazi.png

Seen it happen twice in my old clan. Ray0608, one of the founders of tk, left(for a reason i dont remember.) He shutdown our site and left with a couple members to form SoR(Soldiers of Redemption.) SoR didnt work out well and died. I think this was when we changed our name from Temptation Kill to Tempted Killers.

Then 2bad4u25(a leader of TK at the time), didnt like the way Nathan was leading the clan(i think) and left. He convinced many, many to leave and formed his new clan with Ray0608 called Phantom Knights. Our 2 clans immediately became enemies. They didnt last long though, they closed like after a month. We did fine, gained some of the members back and went on to become Tip.it's most active clan.

warlordlol.gifProud to have been Tempted Killers Council

cudiimb.jpg

Tk since Day one to the end

some are actually successful. look at downfall.

if downfall wanted to copy ko unit then damn they wouldn't be where they are atm..

i read first 9 words on title and posted.

At first pretty sure you were practically the same but better leadership made them go where they're at.

yea when tyc gaz and sport left it went down the drain

and evil crosby is warlord atm so i doubt ko unit will last much longer

Happens a lot, and basically for every new clan there's some of this, but it's only successful depending on the terms. Usually if you are leaving in hope to destroy that other clan, it won't work or if you are rage quitting without a good reason/half of the clan agreeing with you.

As for the actual question, nope never happened in my clan.

pan.png

I remember when i was high council in legendz, Dv reopened and copy pasted legendz application process on their site. They weren't mad, they just couldn't come up with an application process.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

I remember when i was high council in legendz, Dv reopened and copy pasted legendz application process on their site. They weren't mad, they just couldn't come up with an application process.

They copied a lot more than that. :lol:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Well, some people are just immature and can't deal with things in a mature manner.

Well said :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

you mad?

Nope, in all honesty, I'm not even sure the clans still going. I was just curious as to whether or not it's a common happening, and going by the general consensus, it is somewhat.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

you mad?

Nope, in all honesty, I'm not even sure the clans still going. I was just curious as to whether or not it's a common happening, and going by the general consensus, it is somewhat.

Trolling aside, I completely know what you mean, ive seen this happen numerous times.

2uhxug9.jpg