Looking for a high-level clan [FOUND]

Hey (everybody)...

I'm looking for a high level members Community and/or Boss Hunting clan, preferably 110 or 115+. I am combat level 131 with 1800 total, if you are looking for specific skills, tell me and I'll post a stat picture.

-First things first, give me an obnoxiously long, copy/pasted message and I will not even consider you. I know what they look like.

-I look for maturity, respect, and overall restraint in a clan.

-I don't PK at all...

-I have been in leadership positions in a few major clans and I am willing to give it another shot if it feels right

-Thank you for your time, I'll let you know when I make my decision

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"

Hey-oh man Just saw your post Looks like you should come give me and the lads + girls at Tal Shiar Alliance a Look.

We're all generally a higher leveled 110+ for teh most of us. We're a Mixed events group. We do whatever events we feel like or what is suggested to me. Seeing as myself is the events leader.

We have numerous high leveled players like yourself and higher still.

Memberlist

If you want to see for yourself.

Our website can be found at Tal Shiar Alliance

just come say hey-oh in our chat on our website and so we can get to know you and you us.

Yours

Armybuilder

Tal Shiar's Events Leader

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Hello matey, I am one of the leaders of The British Elites 100+ and it sounds like the clan for you. Don't worry about the 100+ req - if you see our memberlist then you will notice we have a lot more over 120 combat than we do under it. We encourage maturity at all times and have lots of older members, we also have lots of fun too. We have a different community event every night and a skill comp most weekends. Well I wish you would let me post my recruitment picture as is shows a lot more of what we do, I will leave the link below so you can choose whether to view it or not. Either way TBE is a perfect match for your reqs and I hope to see your app soon!

LINKS:

The British Elites Forum (Go here to join): http://forums.britishelites.com/index

Recruitment ad: http://britishelites.com/recruitment/tberecruitmentthread.png

The British Elites Site: http://britishelites.com/

SwiftIRC guest channel: #tbe_lobby

CC: Aston480

junglebiscuitsig.jpg

~ The British Elites 100+ ~

~ Junglebiscui ~ Leader ~

The British Elites Site

The British Elites Forum

Junglebiscuit

SwiftIRC guest channel: #tbe_lobby

tbejungle.png

Hey-oh man Just saw your post Looks like you should come give me and the lads + girls at Tal Shiar Alliance a Look.

Our website can be found at Tal Shiar Alliance

just come say hey-oh in our chat on our website and so we can get to know you and you us.

Yours

Armybuilder

Tal Shiar's Events Leader

I have a question, I checked out your site and I was genuinely intrigued by the whole caste/class system. You seem to base your clan heavily upon wars, how often do you war?

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"

Hey Right Wrath, ,if you are still looking for a clan i'm a member of TBE (The British Elites) my rs name is Sweet_jeppy im lvl 138 and i love the clan it offers me the chance to meet new friends and skill along with a very nice atmosphere. I can truly recommend them if you want a friendly place to hang out and get them vital levels :) if you have any questions please add me on game and i would be happy to help you.

In all honestly Never. The most warring we do is when teh Jagex cup comes arond as thats jsut finished never. The Casts are more fore showing whose been around a while and certain skills they have. BUt as for when we do war. Its usually stealing creations and thigns like that. Occasionally we go clan wars as a clan to mess around but no one really follows the caste's we just have a laugh +)

Anymore questions just holla +)

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Thank you everyone but I have made my decision and am with Tal Shiar :thumbsup: