This made me cry

Owned_Nex

2vtxisw.jpg

Are we all mentally delayed? Considering how 60% of the RS players act or talk, this seems to suggest that 95% of players have mental and developmental problems.

This made me cry

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

2vtxisw.jpg

Are we all mentally delayed? Considering how 60% of the RS players act or talk, this seems to suggest that 95% of players have mental and developmental problems.

This made me cry

i don't get why you're so mad. Where does it suggest that 95% have mental and developmental problems?

2vtxisw.jpg

This made me cry

i don't get why you're so mad. Where does it suggest that 95% have mental and developmental problems?

i dont see how this has to do with anything with being mentally delayed

edit: all it says is the average age is 16 yrs old, but theres also 8yr olds playing this

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

[

edit: all it says is the average age is 16 yrs old, but theres also 8yr olds playing this

Not really. it says the avg age is 16 yrs .

But the common perception, or in other words, the common belief is that theres a ton of 8 yr olds running around in the game.

[

Not really. it says the avg age is 16 yrs .

But the common perception, or in other words, the common belief is that theres a ton of 8 yr olds running around in the game.

oh now i understand it, thanks

Its not a common belief. Its fact. I just found it so aggravating that they try to claim the average age is 16. That s clearly not the case, especially after they made this game available to people of all ages. Its just so [cabbage] that they make up this crap and spoon feed it to us, while degrading the difficulty of various aspects of Runescape.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Its not a common belief. Its fact. I just found it so aggravating that they try to claim the average age is 16. That s clearly not the case, especially after they made this game available to people of all ages. Its just so [cabbage] that they make up this crap and spoon feed it to us, while degrading the difficulty of various aspects of Runescape.

your making no sense to me right now

edit: i kinda get what your saying but not fully

I've noticed the same thing! 95% of players have mental and developmental problems despite what game we are talking about, mw2, bc2, gta, you name it and majority of players seem to be [developmentally delayed]ed.

No but seriously, I'm curious how they would calculate the average age of players since I have feeling that most players don't put their real age when registering an account.

Sephy.png

Interesting...however actually playing this game, it does sometimes seem that alot of people are a bit.....slow :mellow:

Maybe it's because I'm in a big 18+ only clan, but I don't think it's too bs to say that the average age might be 16. Our old geezers might push the average up a lot. LOL

rawr.png

Truthscape Lover

I've noticed the same thing! 95% of players have mental and developmental problems despite what game we are talking about, mw2, bc2, gta, you name it and majority of players seem to be [developmentally delayed]ed.

No but seriously, I'm curious how they would calculate the average age of players since I have feeling that most players don't put their real age when registering an account.

I'm even MORE curious on how an RS player could figure this out. You don't need to be developmentally delayed to act that way - I could easily see people 16 years of age, acting like complete and utter imbeciles simply because the rise they get out of other players is amusing. Also, if you see 10 people, and only ONE of them acts in a way that, in your perception, is developmentally delayed, you will only remember that person and forget about the other 9. The other 9 weren't significant enough to make an impact in one's memory.

Basically, 90/10 rule. 10% of the population gives the other 90% a bad reputation - this is probably why some people seem to think the community is made up of imbeciles, because THOSE are the ones that catch your attention. Which, judging by your post, happens on a lot more games then RS.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

what is wrong with 8yr olds playing runescape?

from 8+ you start losing brain sells for guthix sake!

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

what is wrong with 8yr olds playing runescape?

from 8+ you start losing brain sells for guthix sake!

Ikr, and that's how you get guys following some god from a game

Maybe because 95% of rs players are trolls and need e-attention?

Trolling is fun.

Any kid can lie about age when registering. The "Average age is 16" argument doesn't mean [cabbage]. Anyone whose played Runescape for more than a day knows that the game is filled to the brim with 8-13 year olds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I would guesstimate that the average age is below 16. My perception is a bit skewed though, 'cause I don't talk to anyone outside of the clan chat I use, and most of my friends are around 18.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Where do you people get the idea that the game is full of young kids? I don't really talk to people that often, but most of my friends are adults, or at least mature teens. Granted, I haven't been on a free world in years and I like to keep away from the activities full of pures and knuckleheads, but I think people are really just assuming everyone is 11 because they don't realise they're being trolled.

Where do you people get the idea that the game is full of young kids? I don't really talk to people that often, but most of my friends are adults, or at least mature teens. Granted, I haven't been on a free world in years and I like to keep away from the activities full of pures and knuckleheads, but I think people are really just assuming everyone is 11 because they don't realise they're being trolled.

I'll give you a perfect example of a Runescape kid. People like this exist by the thousands

20756o4.jpg

That's not trolling, thats just being young and stupid.

Another example would be the "noob" arguments that take place in every GE across the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the Grand Exchange on a semi busy world, or go to rock crabs, and you will see how annoying Runescapers can really be.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Let me tell you about something I've learned over the years:

If an immature player tells you that they're 16, ask them if they have ass hair. Go ahead, it usually weeds out the little tykes.

If an immature player tells you that they're 16, ask them if they have ass hair. Go ahead, it usually weeds out the little tykes.

I've always wanted to get muted just to figure out of some random guy online is actually 16.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I've always wanted to get muted just to figure out of some random guy online is actually 16.

Yeah...like you're actually going to get muted for that.