redhaloguy

The Walking Dead

HOLY SHIT

My thoughts exactly.

Can't wait for next weeks episode, it's going to be so epic! I'm doubtful that no one else will be killed off though with that many walkers coming at them.

[spoiler=Thoughts on next weeks episode.. and spoiler]I think with all the talk of the other group, and worry about them finding them, I think they'll end up coming to our groups rescue.

edit: Happen to have turned on the radio this morning to hear an interview with someone that works on the show, didn't catch his name.. but he basically said the finale was going to be epic. The biggest spoiler he gave about it was the group that enters the show will "radically" change by the end of the episode.

tFtfA.jpg

Been rewatching the first series again, definitely think something is lacking in the second series in comparison (slower pace, less action, worse dialogue?).

worse dialogue?).

Really? I can't really remember any good conversations from Season 1. Not that the dialogue was bad, just not as memorable as some of the stuff from the current run.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

This was extremely powerful. You go from so many different emotions that it's hard to really know how you feel after all that. Rick's becoming what he hated and despised in Shane (understandably so, but still), the group's faith was shattered again into a fear-based hierarchy, respect was lost, the truth comes out about Jenning (good call Drizzle), a person who has seemingly tame undead at her heels and apparently enough upper body strength to decapitate someone with a katana...Just... wow. Fall is too far away. Damn AMC for splitting this up so much.

hzvjpwS.gif

Was very happy about the finale. Pretty much constant action. I've decided Daryl is my replacement second favourite character. I need to read the comics before season 3 to get an idea of who this Michonne is and why everyone thinks she's so awesome. Good to see the farm go and the prison enter.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Great end to the series, going to be a long wait now until the Autumn. Was a bit worried they were going to kill Andrea off at one point. :P

Wish they killed Andrea. I want her and Carol dead, they already killed Shane. Then I won't hate any characters.

This new girl is a [bleep]ing badass.

What has Andrea ever done? I like her and glad she didn't die.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Wish they killed Andrea. I want her and Carol dead, they already killed Shane. Then I won't hate any characters.

Shot the only competent character in their group. Has dumb opinions about suicide.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Shot the only competent character in their group. Has dumb opinions about suicide.

This. It was the suicide thing that really pissed me off. "Oh yeah just let her die she's just your sister"

This. It was the suicide thing that really pissed me off. "Oh yeah just let her die she's just your sister"

Or maybe, because she was once suicidal in the same exact conditions, she knew what to do.

hzvjpwS.gif

I watched it this morning.. I don't know how I feel about it yet. The only thing that has really changed is Rick's is attitude and I couldn't really scale how it's going to affect the group since it was revealed so late in the episode and everyone was already pretty worked up/scared. We did get the glimpse of the prison right before the credits started to roll but I feel it could have been revealed better. It was kind of a cop out doing it how they did. I did feel sad for Andrea being left behind as she's really the only badass female in the group but I'm glad she's alright.

tFtfA.jpg

I watched it this morning.. I don't know how I feel about it yet. The only thing that has really changed is Rick's is attitude and I couldn't really scale how it's going to affect the group since it was revealed so late in the episode and everyone was already pretty worked up/scared. We did get the glimpse of the prison right before the credits started to roll but I feel it could have been revealed better. It was kind of a cop out doing it how they did. I did feel sad for Andrea being left behind as she's really the only badass female in the group but I'm glad she's alright.

I think the reveal worked out better for long-time fans of the comic, who knew what was coming when they saw it.

[spoiler=Prediction for next season, not based on anything.]The group will be attacked but taken into the prison by the group occupying it. There, the Governor (I assume) will rule their lives with an iron fist, and by the end of the next season Rick will want to do things differently because of it.

I could probably make a better prediction if I actually read the comic first.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I think the reveal worked out better for long-time fans of the comic, who knew what was coming when they saw it.

[spoiler=Prediction for next season, not based on anything.]The group will be attacked but taken into the prison by the group occupying it. There, the Governor (I assume) will rule their lives with an iron fist, and by the end of the next season Rick will want to do things differently because of it.

I could probably make a better prediction if I actually read the comic first.

I would agree, I think for fans that know the comic, it works, because we know the basic outline of where the story is headed. What I can praise about the finale is that they didn't go overboard and already jump into next season's story more then they absolutely had too. They only gave the bare minimum allowing somewhat of a fresh start when they begin the new season. In a way they kind of pulled a LOST.

tFtfA.jpg

Or maybe, because she was once suicidal in the same exact conditions, she knew what to do.

Thanks for pulling the words outta my mouth Kimberly.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Have they said anything about when the OST will be released? In particular, can't wait for:

-When Sophia walks out of the barn.

-When Rick kills Shane.

-That plays when the walkers overwhelm the farm as the barn burns in the background.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Except it wasn't. If it was the exact same conditions, if Dale had let her keep her gun, and Shane just left her alone, etc, she would've ventilated her skull with a pistol.

People answering phones for a suicide hotline don't tell people to slit their wrists a little bit and then see how they feel after that.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I certainly hope you guys are watching this, it's already starting off with a bang.

...Err...that was no pun intended.

hzvjpwS.gif

That episode was interesting.

I'm sad that Hershal got bitten/died... He was one of the most sane characters. Looks like a prison war soon though.

sig2-3.jpg

Hope Hershel makes it... or not. It can only get worse from here. I kind of don't want him to be around for it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I caught the early showing or I guess technically the east coast showing. I thought the premiere was alright. Hershel getting bitten the way he did was pretty cheap, but you can't expect anything to come easy for these guys. Especially when whatever-her-name-is, is about to pop.

tFtfA.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks he won't die from this until later in the season? "Spilling blood" isn't the same as "lost a man". It's a very large, very important distinction, which makes me think he'll pull through.

hzvjpwS.gif

Am I the only one who thinks he won't die from this until later in the season? "Spilling blood" isn't the same as "lost a man". It's a very large, very important distinction, which makes me think he'll pull through.

The fact that Rick took the time to axed off his leg makes me believe he will be sticking around for a while, but for how long, I'm not sure. I want to say he'll survive at least another 3 episodes, tops.

tFtfA.jpg

Well, it's not season 2 at least.

The zombie rush in the basement or wherever the [bleep] would've been a pretty nice moment if it wasn't shown in p. much every single preview, the zombie that doesn't wake up until you walk past it three times (like a genie but not) was terrible, but I didn't see the whole amputation thing coming which was nice. Same with the other group of prisoners showing up at the end (though I expected something like that to happen soonish). I really hope it turns into some kind of prison guerilla warfare with the zombies being the innocent bystanders. :v

The conversation between Lori and Herschel was nice, but Walking Dead is usually at its best when nobody talks to anybody.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men