Chivalry Legions

Rules :

Styles: All

Boundaries: Greater Demons - Spiders

Cap: 2.5 hours

Corrupt: On

AA Attacks

AA Starting - 180 opts give or take

Couldent take the whole thing but the pic is comming.

100727040627.png

CL Starting - 165 opts give or take

Summary of the fight :

It started out bumpy for us as we had some EOS/Notorious sniping us. This allowed CL to get easy regroups as the crashers kept us busy. 45 minutes into the fight we decided the best way to tackle the situation was to have our 20 man snipe unit take out the crashers whilst our main pile focuses on CL. This proved to work and the 60 options crash team dissapeared 15 minutes later.

The fight really came to fruition after most of the crashers gave up, and we took the lead pretty much at the 1 hour mark. With an epic bunch of snipers and a strong main pile, there was nothing much CL could have done to alter the result.

At the 1.5 hour mark we maxed out our Ventrilo at 225 opts !

After 2 and a half hours of fighting, we spammed 'times up'. CL took no notice of it and continued mass sniping us. After another 20 minutes of spamming 'times up', CL still refused to end, not giving up their pride, knowing full well they had no where near as many options as us. We agreed that our job was done.

Not all CL were sore losers, tho 1 little Warlord can't take the lost. Oh well. They kept spamming uncapped knowing full well they lost this fight, however, we as Australian Army wasted no time argueing with clans who can't swallow their pride.

Take the lost CL, good try !

Love u Howie <3: No Homo

Ending Pics:

AA - 180 opts give or take

Had to be in a F2p world because CL kept attacking knowing we were Honored while they........ well... you know... :roll:

100727064749k.png

CL - 90 - 120 opts give or take

100727065222.png

And again, good fight CL ! PLEASE dont get mad at us, we only wanted to have a fun game of scape !

SOme pics :

100727195557.png

100727064749.png

100727062559.png

100727184214.png

Thanks to Chase for the AA recap !

Personally :

8 kills , 0 deaths.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Thanks for the fight CL, I gained rune, and a load of Drop Potential.

Its a shame Samp5 is throwing taco's at his computer and trying to stick up for his clan reputation, although i'm sure no1 will look at CL the same again.

Well done :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Had to be in a F2p world because CL kept attacking knowing we were Honored while they........ well... you know... :roll:

lol

many ppl would say no pic no proof, you know :D

Nice victory AA, solid options.

GF CL.

hybridwinner.png

friendlyrunner.png

74519794.png

IMG.png

1024345760c9a10adabb996d3a25c754381ee4e6.gif

lol thats funny how cl dident end :shame:

Gratz on maxing out your vent aa and nice pull :thumbsup:

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

• 1 year later...

i know i am bumping an old topic, but i remember i was in this war and i was in CL and it just brings back memorys.. and i enjoyed this war even though you guys outnumbered us. so i am gratsing both clans to keep up the good work and keep runescape alive

92435369.png