Best Fall in Leaders

Lovelost

In no particular order:

Zeldagamer13 - telescope calls, telescope transitions, can pump you up, what more do you want?

Abhesive - Good experience, just knows what he's doing

GoldAnarchy/Black Ice276 - Calm but has epic transitions

Purplels - A spastic beast

Umang29 - Rager but has good transitions

Everton - Funny

Dora is lost - When this man takes the mic, anyone he calls just bows down n gets destroyed.

AznCrossova - Makes poems and recites them while he leads

Spencstar - #1 Fall in leader of Ascension. The CC just heats up when he calls.

no order:

RedAnarchy-monotone ftw

Zeldagamer13-pump pump pump it up teehee

GoldAnarchy-i remember he lead a big war when i had vent

SPENCSTAR -the best fall in leader@!@!@!!

purplels-i saw him lead back in team explicit,pretty good.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) Gokuu Ssj(smooth dude even tho you cant understand [cabbage] he says)

2.) Lully haha jk ily babes <3 <3: Juan or Killamonsta(kool dude but if you mess with him he'll (insert bad word here) you up

3.) Divine ###(to serious)

4.) Soulja Melle <-- i've sneaked into tk teamspeak while they were killed some random clan and soulja is a smooth dude yo

5.) Jc 067 aka jack. (good ol days of lgz glory)

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

Best caller I have ever experienced is easily iceman520. The guy did everything from knowing when to transition or fallin, when the other pile was coming, great at directions, great at hyping you up, heck even told you which direction to tank.

I have heard many of the callers mentioned on this and many are nowhere near as complete as icy. Probably one of the least known great callers of rs

flamesig.jpg

Lovelost/Ryan -Great leader, great at transitions, very very clear mic, bad at saying names right though. Very funny too.

Soulja Melle/Nathan - Calm, clear, very well rounded leader.

GodAres666/Glen - clear mic, knows what hes doing, but rages sometimes.

009 Leo Sk/Leo - Very motivating leader, great in pvp wars.

AznDragonBlu - Was good leader, calm great calling and easy to understand.

warlordlol.gifProud to have been Tempted Killers Council

cudiimb.jpg

Tk since Day one to the end

Basing on the clans I'm in at the very moment, no particular order:

•  
  • H A Richards - Always has been my favourite ever since I heard him lead in Clan Europe for the first time. Very calm, and can handle things under pressure very easily. Takes the clan he's leading over his pride which is a quality thing to have.
  • Nykimu - He just keeps getting better day by day, again, one of my favourites in leading, known to keep us going even if we are a couple of kills down in a CWRI.
  • Naruto12483 - One of our best callers in T0, can be funny at times, but can be dead serious aswell, known to get a person's location correctly to get a strong transition. Even though he's a normal member in T0, he is one of our back up leaders, and he leads when we want to try out a new leading order.
  • Jack (Jc 067) - Pretty decent under pressure, does have one of his moments, but when a clan does have the performance he wants, he always does well.
  • Bigroror - So so calm, it's actually unbelievable, clearly very good under pressure.

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

Theath: he is clear, fast and good with transitions. This purple guy rules! :mrgreen:

Lovelost: passioned caller, I like his style :shades:

Mageprayhero: great caller and also funny, it´s really cool to fight by his side ;)

Zq50: brilliant. He owns! <3:

H A Richards: I fought by his side a couple of times (when SE participated in TICT with CE in 2 vs 2), he is really good, calm and knows what he is doing. I love his accent :)

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

Heard way too many callers to only pick 5 :< =/

1. H A Richards - I personally think he's a brilliant fall-in Leader.

2. Kenshn X - Learning a lot from him in TKO, good fall-in leader.

3. Thealth - Pretty damn close to #1/#2 for me. Very good caller.

4. Amateurnoob - Always knows what to do, leads with so much passion.

5. Nox - Legend.

647. Mageprayhero (Jeffreyp) - Can't understand a word he's saying. <3:

1. True 2k8 - always there for you and will even tell his own mother to shut the [bleep] up because he is leading, he is just perfect

2. H A Richards - has small orgasms when leading which is hilarious and very calm and very very accurate

3. lovelost - hes just fulll of love and i love it when he leads and he is just funny, and very beastly on that mic of his

4. Dimitrix - i just love his finnish accent lol

5. Mighty Jc 067 with his pro brit accent, I LOVE YOU <3

31598285908245892059 - Abkb hes just amazing guise

Lol'd at last ones

van_sig.png

Haven't been to many clans but Soulja Melle was a great caller - would get bored and start singing transitions :thumbsup:

Also Mago Nero8 was a good caller/Eminem wannabe :ohnoes:

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

Some names that came in my mind, no order.

Soulja_Melle - Beast. Everyone listened to him and he was always so calm. Never heard him raging tbh :P

Lovelost - Funny guy lol, great at transitions. Raging too much tho :blink:

009 Leo Sk - A very good caller, especielly in PvP.

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

1. H A Richards - When I was in SE we had a tict 2 v 2 war with CE. he lead with passion and extreme confidence. He kinda taught me a few things in leading too.

2. Lovelost - Pro PK leader when I was with TK. Also was really good as a leader in SE.

3. Romdath - When he lead AA he had extreme experience, although I've only heard him once in Teamspeak, He was the best fall in leader when I was an amateur at clanning. Now that he's council in SE I think he gained more experience in leading :).

4. Ramen Bomb - Does fast calls, and quick transitions. When i was in Blasphemy, he lead with alot of confidence in each war.

phimproved.png

true 2k8- cr's best caller led for the usa vs world war

jmorg05- good as well

zero fear1- leads really good in f2p and p2p

shuster09- good

you cant forgot about cantstopal13 he is the only man who can call 60 transitions in 60 second with a main pile on him

161nazb.gif

you cant forgot about cantstopal13 he is the only man who can call 60 transitions in 60 second with a main pile on him

Rodm has nothing on this man!

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Soulja Melle - Great leader, epic tank, clean transition caller, awsome guy all around <3

Lovelost - Great caller can go on for hours and still keep the spirit up

Kenshn X - Funny caller pumps everyone up alot and again very funny :P

Thealth - I like how he sounds asian and black at the same time

Mageprayhero - Leads well with a Mexican accent LMAO

Scottien - Very clean caller love his accent

"Don't Limit Your Challenges, Challenge Your Limits"

Coldplay1.png

Been lead by alot of leaders but ima have to go with:

1. Godsmoke-RSD (Great leader, great transitions ,i can find most of his piles with ease)

2.Scotty_Dont7 -RSD (Same as above)

3.Scottien-Tko(Solid transitions, knows when to take a fall in and when to transition.)

4.Lovelost-TT/Ex-Silent Ember(Funny and good overall leader)

5.Shuster09 -Tko/CR(Really good piles that are easy to see.)

Other notiables are Thealth, FunkyMunky11, Warria06, Blklbl123, Ajaaj7

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

1. Thealth - Calm but great leading, many transitions, funny guy overall.

2. Amateurnoob - He's a funny guy, especially when he tries to transition on people with wierd names and has a hard time spelling them L. One of my fav leads, and a good friend too.

3. Lovelost - Leads with passion which is encouraging, unless things turn out bad and starts raging.

4. Jeff (Mageprayhero) - Funniest guy ever.

5. zq50 - boss

6-Abkb - He's Abkb, :thumbup:

SUPPORT THE MONGOLS

All the names you all posted is probably a joke never heard of most names you all posted besides knowing Lovelost is in TT but i hope you all are kidding and don't really think any of those names you all listed are any good. ,Best fall in leaders not counting the once that retired long time ago non of this is in any order.

-Kaochinx27

-Cravez

-Empire Mind

-Tealth

-Radicalsurfu

-Veseble

-D2master12

-Duvasio

-Alex dawg

-Hugo Boss

-JoayHova

there are many more to list but this is just a once that came up on my mind first

vr4lifefu8tb7.gif

Vr 2 years and counting

All the names you all posted is probably a joke never heard of most names you all posted besides knowing Lovelost is in TT but i hope you all are kidding and don't really think any of those names you all listed are any good.

Just because you haven't heard of any FI leaders here and outside of the "best clans" doesn't mean they aren't any good lol. The world doesn't revolve around and confine to JUST the top 10; there are as talented people outside who are good at what they do and stay out of the top 10 because of all the drama and stupidity that resides on RSC among the top clans.

My lists are in no particular order, I can't really rank them one above the other.

Matched Ops:

• Dimitrix - mainly because he taught me most of the stuff I know and was very calm and consise when we had smaller wars before he left for China.
  • Bigroror - calm and composed and when stuff goes his way, he does very well.
  • Beyblade - knows what he's doing, knows the details and get the job done.
  • Thadanger - only heard him once but what he did do was very impressive and easy to follow.

Full Outs/PKRIs:

• Scottien - clear voice, swift and precise with lots of good transitions.
  • Tesh - if he has a good day and calls correct directions, he too has a clear voice and choses obvious and easy transitions.
  • Thealth - very calm and collected, chose good piles and was clear and easy to follow.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

All the names you all posted is probably a joke never heard of most names you all posted besides knowing Lovelost is in TT but i hope you all are kidding and don't really think any of those names you all listed are any good.

Just because you haven't heard of any FI leaders here and outside of the "best clans" doesn't mean they aren't any good lol. The world doesn't revolve around and confine to JUST the top 10; there are as talented people outside who are good at what they do and stay out of the top 10 because of all the drama and stupidity that resides on RSC among the top clans.

My lists are in no particular order, I can't really rank them one above the other.

Matched Ops:

• Dimitrix - mainly because he taught me most of the stuff I know and was very calm and consise when we had smaller wars before he left for China.
  • Bigroror - calm and composed and when stuff goes his way, he does very well.
  • Beyblade - knows what he's doing, knows the details and get the job done.
  • Thadanger - only heard him once but what he did do was very impressive and easy to follow.

Full Outs/PKRIs:

• Scottien - clear voice, swift and precise with lots of good transitions.
  • Tesh - if he has a good day and calls correct directions, he too has a clear voice and choses obvious and easy transitions.
  • Thealth - very calm and collected, chose good piles and was clear and easy to follow.

Outside of top 10 is nothing left any one can call piles who got mic and can communicate with its clan mates and be good in 20 vs 20 fights in cw. never knew it took skills to be able to read a user name. but when your fighting 100 vs 100 and you got like 30 people sniping you and can still take fall in and call piles and eat and keep switching prayers melle/range and not choking at the same time and keep people motivated at the same time. then you are a true caller but still out of that there are few who are top callers and the one i listed is it.

vr4lifefu8tb7.gif

Vr 2 years and counting