Best Fall in Leaders

Lovelost

1. Thealth - Calm but great leading, many transitions, funny guy overall.

2. Amateurnoob - He's a funny guy, especially when he tries to transition on people with wierd names and has a hard time spelling them L. One of my fav leads, and a good friend too.

3. Lovelost - Leads with passion which is encouraging, unless things turn out bad and starts raging.

4. Jeff (Mageprayhero) - Funniest guy ever.

5. zq50 - boss

6-Abkb - He's Abkb, :thumbup:

1. B A A A M - elite assassins

2. Bad as jaws - blizzard empire

3. Batli - elite assasins

4. Lascapll - lascapll's w141 clan

5. Hp Angels - angels of death

Thats my top 5

My last ppl 45-49

45. thealth - rj/se

46. LoveLost - Titans

47. Soulja melle - ex Tk

48. am8 - downfall

49. thehitman324 - downfall

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL KONG

I agree with you 100%

Batli is the best though

1 . Thealth - Everybody looks up to him, good at transitions, i think hes the best Fi leader i've had <3:

2. MagePrayHero - Likes to have a joke while Leading which gives the clan confidence X[) Very calm and good with transitions :thumbsup:

3. Conditions21 - One of the best Fi leaders i've had, does well under pressure and very fast transitions.

4. JayJay645 - Very good Fi leader (Love his accent) fast transitions

5. Cupcake-Sla - The best Leader in the world, nobody can top her, not even Batli lol Very Funny and gives confidence :)

1.hios-His accent makes him boss when he transitions

2.funkymunky11-Gets you pumped even when your losing

3.Tesh #'s-Again the accent makes it convicable to follow and to perform better

4.Thealth- Not cocky at all knows what hes doing gets the job done.

5.Wolf Paws- Australian and american accent makes me bind better for some reason idk...

mageprayherosigjeff.gif

All the names you all posted is probably a joke never heard of most names you all posted besides knowing Lovelost is in TT but i hope you all are kidding and don't really think any of those names you all listed are any good.

Just because you haven't heard of any FI leaders here and outside of the "best clans" doesn't mean they aren't any good lol. The world doesn't revolve around and confine to JUST the top 10; there are as talented people outside who are good at what they do and stay out of the top 10 because of all the drama and stupidity that resides on RSC among the top clans.

My lists are in no particular order, I can't really rank them one above the other.

Matched Ops:

• Dimitrix - mainly because he taught me most of the stuff I know and was very calm and consise when we had smaller wars before he left for China.
  • Bigroror - calm and composed and when stuff goes his way, he does very well.
  • Beyblade - knows what he's doing, knows the details and get the job done.
  • Thadanger - only heard him once but what he did do was very impressive and easy to follow.

Full Outs/PKRIs:

• Scottien - clear voice, swift and precise with lots of good transitions.
  • Tesh - if he has a good day and calls correct directions, he too has a clear voice and choses obvious and easy transitions.
  • Thealth - very calm and collected, chose good piles and was clear and easy to follow.

Outside of top 10 is nothing left any one can call piles who got mic and can communicate with its clan mates and be good in 20 vs 20 fights in cw. never knew it took skills to be able to read a user name. but when your fighting 100 vs 100 and you got like 30 people sniping you and can still take fall in and call piles and eat and keep switching prayers melle/range and not choking at the same time and keep people motivated at the same time. then you are a true caller but still out of that there are few who are top callers and the one i listed is it.

I seriously dont get you man. sure any1 can call but not every1 with a mic can call and sure top 10 clans are good but there not what everyone wants. some of the best callers arnt in top 10 clans because they dont enjoy all the bs flame and drama made by clans such as urs on rsc. why bother with that stuff when you can have a better time with a smaller clan, it doesnt meen the caller is less good it just meens he/she likes different things. for all you know seeing as you havent heared of any of them they could be miles better than ur amazing "100-100 callers with 30 sniping him". its not a hard thing to call a name out as you said. just because there taking a fi doesnt meen there the ones calling, you could be using a meatshield or someone further down the calling order can call a random transition/pile. i doubt very much that ur 100 vs 100 callers need to constantly be screaming "name/level location" on ts/vent whilst the smaller clans have there leaders doing that constantly with hardly any breaks. a good caller can keep it up and keep you motivated not just call a pile and thats it.

personally ive not heared alot of callers cos ive only been in 1 clan an 1 team. so the peeps im saying are the peeps ive heared.

1 Juan, hes a complete beast never shuts up and can on his own turn a war around in our favour almost out of nowhere

2 Stewie cos i love his accent and it keeps my attention on the war

3 Ghosty because he knows what to do and when to do it.

4 Gokuu because he is so dedicated constantly trying to improve us and himself, his only prob is his mic sucks

5 Bludd cos hes a beast and does a very good impression of an evil person

envy42.png

All the names you all posted is probably a joke never heard of most names you all posted besides knowing Lovelost is in TT but i hope you all are kidding and don't really think any of those names you all listed are any good.

Just because you haven't heard of any FI leaders here and outside of the "best clans" doesn't mean they aren't any good lol. The world doesn't revolve around and confine to JUST the top 10; there are as talented people outside who are good at what they do and stay out of the top 10 because of all the drama and stupidity that resides on RSC among the top clans.

My lists are in no particular order, I can't really rank them one above the other.

Matched Ops:

• Dimitrix - mainly because he taught me most of the stuff I know and was very calm and consise when we had smaller wars before he left for China.
  • Thadanger - only heard him once but what he did do was very impressive and easy to follow.

Full Outs/PKRIs:

• Tesh - if he has a good day and calls correct directions, he too has a clear voice and choses obvious and easy transitions.
  • Thealth - very calm and collected, chose good piles and was clear and easy to follow.

Outside of top 10 is nothing left any one can call piles who got mic and can communicate with its clan mates and be good in 20 vs 20 fights in cw. never knew it took skills to be able to read a user name. but when your fighting 100 vs 100 and you got like 30 people sniping you and can still take fall in and call piles and eat and keep switching prayers melle/range and not choking at the same time and keep people motivated at the same time. then you are a true caller but still out of that there are few who are top callers and the one i listed is it.

I seriously dont get you man. sure any1 can call but not every1 with a mic can call and sure top 10 clans are good but there not what everyone wants. some of the best callers arnt in top 10 clans because they dont enjoy all the bs flame and drama made by clans such as urs on rsc. why bother with that stuff when you can have a better time with a smaller clan, it doesnt meen the caller is less good it just meens he/she likes different things. for all you know seeing as you havent heared of any of them they could be miles better than ur amazing "100-100 callers with 30 sniping him". its not a hard thing to call a name out as you said. just because there taking a fi doesnt meen there the ones calling, you could be using a meatshield or someone further down the calling order can call a random transition/pile. i doubt very much that ur 100 vs 100 callers need to constantly be screaming "name/level location" on ts/vent whilst the smaller clans have there leaders doing that constantly with hardly any breaks. a good caller can keep it up and keep you motivated not just call a pile and thats it.

personally ive not heared alot of callers cos ive only been in 1 clan an 1 team. so the peeps im saying are the peeps ive heared.

1 Juan, hes a complete beast never shuts up and can on his own turn a war around in our favour almost out of nowhere

4 Gokuu because he is so dedicated constantly trying to improve us and himself, his only prob is his mic sucks

Www.English-classes.Com

If you need some meat-shield to take fall in for you then you know your not a good caller. You can say yea there really good But i don't know any one that left top clans to go call for some cw clan 20 vs 20, Please enlighten me with all your knowledge and tell me all the good callers outside of top 10 and the once you think they have what it takes to be sniped by 30-50 people and not get 1 hit and call piles at the same time.

vr4lifefu8tb7.gif

Vr 2 years and counting

Matched Ops:

Full Outs/PKRIs:

Www.English-classes.Com

If you need some meat-shield to take fall in for you then you know your not a good caller. You can say yea there really good But i don't know any one that left top clans to go call for some cw clan 20 vs 20, Please enlighten me with all your knowledge and tell me all the good callers outside of top 10 and the once you think they have what it takes to be sniped by 30-50 people and not get 1 hit and call piles at the same time.

dont need english classes kid im 100% english. i just choose not to because ide rather get my point across.

i dont think i said they left top 10 clans for the smaller clans i just said they prefered them. any1 can call a pile while being sniped/1 hitted. you got like 5secs to pick any1 from the snipers b4 u die at least if not a bit longer. and i doubt that 30-50 snipers will all be able to hit that 1 person whilst ur whole main pile is there, it takes a good few secs to get every1 falled in and same for the snipers to hit whoever is leading so you got time to call a pile.

envy42.png

Matched Ops:

Full Outs/PKRIs:

Www.English-classes.Com

What's up Sparze? Hows GX?

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

ill answer for u.

Gx sucks.

Your right they do suck,but what can you say about your clan what have you guys achieved enlighten me with your overwhelming knowledge of yours

And non of you want to answer the question because there is no one outside of top 10 that can call if you call your self's a good caller because you can scream a name of a person with your microphone in a 20 vs 20 cw fight then i really do feel sorry for you. but then again you guys have your own little Cw community and i do respect that i do wish you all the best.

I'm sorry, but would you please be so kind as to explain your logic in thinking that "calling in the wilderness with 90-120 people behind you makes you a better caller" ? :rolleyes:

A good caller isn't all about getting the targets called- yes getting fast transitions is important - but it's more about motivating your clan. If you can get them hyped and into kill mode you will see an improvement in everything they do, be it binding, ranging, tanking or sniping. Now generally speaking I'd think this is a lot more important in a standard CWA war than in the typical Pkri for several reasons:

1) If it's 20vs20 then the wrong pile is extremely bad juju. If you're calling well and getting people to bind more then you'll down that tank more quickly and thus be able to take the lead- which also demoralises the other clan. Conversely, if you can encourage whoever is tanking for you into going that bit longer then you're also in a strong position to take the league and again bolster your clans moral.

2) In big Pkri's the main piles rarely cross - it's usually up to snipers to do damage to the enemy pile. As such it's not exactly common place to get a series of good transitions on anyone other than the snipers. On the other hand in the Clan Wars Classic map you're always aware of the other clan and only good, motivational and clear audio callers allow for your clan to get a series of k0s on the enemy binders. Taking out 3-4 binders with transitions would be epic, give you a MASSIVE lead and also allow your tnaks to tank more.

3) You can't return to a normal CWA war, like you can in a pkri. Since you can return in pkri's, if the clans are roughly evenly matched then you're unlikely to see a change in numbers and with 100+ people behind you, it's mroe than likely that every 2nd pile will be a k0. On the other hand in CWA and the other clan ends up on top then you're in serious trouble, however it isn't unheard of to turn the tables around. A prime example would be the recent Corr vs RSD war. At oen point RSD were down by 8-9 men, but they were pumped enough and well enough organised to bring it back and take control. Audio isn't necessary for this, but I guarantee you it helps a hell of a lot.

I don't expect you to agree with, read or even care for what I've saiad, but then again that's what I've come to expect from most top 10 members, more often than not they come from RSC which is full of trolls and flames so have a lack of respect for others. Hey but, maybe you'll prove what I've said here wrong, that'd be nice ^_^

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

• 3 weeks later...

To bring this topic back up.

2 years ago in TFC, i was led by Nonoy511, great caller and very motivated.

S_2000_04 - Great caller in TFC as well.

About a year ago in Collision, Saka was a beast caller. Calling transitions/piles while he tanks, pro :D

Lonelyboy - Great caller/motivator - Also funny at times lol

Ascension Callers:

Secret :D

Hi I'm Angelo, Proud cafq0zh5.gifFounder of Ascension

leftnd.pngrightsc.png
2k4ok1.png

1. Lovelost

2. Shuster09

3. Phailed Tank

4. Soulja Melle

5. Scottien

Many others, but here is five off the top of my head.

By the way, these are just callers I have personally been lead by.

Anyone that is posting top callers in the clan world, but has never been

lead by them, is lame. How would you know how good of a caller they are? :/

Back to Own (BTO) - the best p2p leader/tactician I've ever fought with.

Stewie390 - nothing like his accent to get you motivated.

Leecable - the best meatshield to ever play RS.

Tnuac - the Earth could be about to be annihilated by a supernova and he would still be under control.

Snowzak - silly Frenchman, would be undecided between him and Tnuac for best f2p.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

1. Jagger188 - Really love this dude, his calling was great and he just made it "fun" when warring.

2. Funkymunky11 - I only list him now because I've been led by him for a while.

3. Denat/Sarrakas - Both of them were a great combination of ability and skill.

4. Beybladex90 - Experience puts him at a good level, since he knows and understands what to do.

5. Lovelost - Simply because his calling is pretty funny while also being very on point.

marco.png

Retired Member of TKO Blitz

Retired Member of Octane

I actually believe some of the best callers are outside of the top 5/10. Transitions tend to be set up more by the members as a whole knowing what they are doing more than a caller. Yeah it can take some getting used to having 200-300 opts following you around but once you get the hang of it then its cake. I have heard callers from the top clans and those from mid-sized clans. Quality lies in the mid-sized clans.

Just because you are ranked high doesnt mean all your members/callers are quality. Most transitions in the top clans are set up by a majority of the members hopping to one pile and using their auto-typers/shortkeys to get everyone else on the same one with spam. Its not freaking rocket science.

flamesig.jpg

Well, in some cases on these post it seems like who can hop clans the most and try and lead for them to get your name around.No offence to anyone here but i've been led by quite a few of these people but non of you even come near these.

Best Warlords ive been led by, cause calling is easy anyone can do it. but being a good warlord is alot more complicated

Merked05, probably the reason Why DF was so strong at the beginning of 09' smart decisions and was able to take down clans just by his decisions.

Peterh, he was calm not the best warlord but a great caller. Didnt like make decisions like merked did but called like a beast.

areyouinpk8.gif

Divine Forces Warlord - Loved by few , hated by Many , Feared by all.