Falador Library-NEW POLL

Wisp

Future of the Library   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Tavern becomes main forum, Library a Subforum, Rusco is deleted, but can be brought back on request
    • Tavern becomes main forum, Library a Subforum, Rusco is merged into 1 thread (mostly), which cannot be undone (reasonably)
    • Tavern become the only forum
    • Other

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... -.-

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

IF something has to be merged into something else then Rusco should be merged into one thread, the infomation threads deleted/merged as relevant, and then added to the Library...Since Rusco was an experiment which we reworked several times and never quite got right.

From it the conclusions drawn are that the Dungeoneering system works best, with one moderator with total control, except for people like me and Dusty who prefer to have some/most of the control in a given situation. For those types of people moderating games or Hegemony type games seem best....although if a group of them was got to together it is possible that one of the Rusco systems would work, though the probability of arguement seems quite high.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Though I would say that things are often kept seperate for a reason.

The Library is a quiet place to craft a post over a number of days, where as the Tavern is more quickfire.

Falador Library is place where komrades come and type up long post in professional roleplay. Falador Tavern is meant to be slightly more chaotic and has rules different from Tip.it.

Falador Tavern is not Tip.it. Falador Tavern will never be Tip.it.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

If people actually intend to use the Library, so be it. I don't have anything against the Library, and if it becomes separate, and active, that's good. I think, however, that we can safely remove Rusco then, seeing as that was Archi's creation, and he has decided that.

By the way Sere, I know most of what you were typing in Russian is harmless, but you're not allowed to post in another language without a translation. Just so it doesn't happen again.

EDIT: This being said, at this point in time I have no idea how to allow people to post in the Library. Archi, could you explain that to me over PM?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

By the way Sere, I know most of what you were typing in Russian is harmless, but you're not allowed to post in another language without a translation. Just so it doesn't happen again.

I will try to share wonderful message in Russian in English but my English isn't very good, so please be patient while I try translate.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Personally, I never really participated in any of the 3 forums. I basically know nothing about those. (Seriously, this is probably my first post in here.)

As an outsider, all I can say is that I find forums not used for that long, simply pointless. Even if the forums exist for different purposes, these are simply not fulfilled.

Just my 2 cents.

Doom, you get my PM?

I think we should all work together in trying to pour some life back into the tavern, roleplays are just great!

[Falador tavern]

agre4eing with del. not going to join rusco, but i do want to keep it there.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

agre4eing with del. not going to join rusco, but i do want to keep it there.

I concur. Edel, Iey, and probably Vix want to do Rusco together. They might attract new players as well.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yeah, Rusco seems more the 'true' RP fashion than Tavern. (Tavern is still RP, but game based). The only issue is my limited space to text will hinder my ability to spit out the rules in my own words. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

You could always double post eveything.

Iey, why don't you download a software modification to allow you to post more, I'm sure lots of people have your prrobelm

[Falador tavern]

No...lots of ppl with ps3s have computers, therefore dont use ps3s to surf the web. :P

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I think that is what basically is gonna happen, since Rusco will become active again, at least over the next week or so....So even if it begins fading again after that the Library and Rusco will have three months or so to recover before it has 'died' again.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.