Possible Dungeoneering 2.0 NPCs

Ned

Here's more pictures

[hide]

batch2.png

1o4rv5.png[/hide]

May have been posted all ready

Hm, is that a cape to the left of the primal guy?

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like theres a dungeoneering cape for level 99 and level 120. I would assume the one with the helmet is the 120 one.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Here's more pictures

[hide]

batch2.png

1o4rv5.png[/hide]

May have been posted all ready

Hm, is that a cape to the left of the primal guy?

Its a shadow cloak I think. Was mentioned in one of the dungeoneering notes I believe.

Its a shadow cloak I think. Was mentioned in one of the dungeoneering notes I believe.

Oh, I haven't really read any of the notes. Sounds like it could be similar to the hood that makes you invisible to certain enemies.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

It seems this creature is at home in darkness, and uses the cloak of shadows to its advantage.

derpderp

Doesn't really sound like it's supposed to be an item :rolleyes:

Hopefully the Cloak of Shadows is an above-surface item that makes you invisible to pretty much anything.

Which means you can go anywhere without being attacked.

Also, I hope that in Batch 2, we can wear skillcapes within the dungeons. It doesn't make sense that we can build skillcape stands, but not wear them at the same time.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Also, I hope that in Batch 2, we can wear skillcapes within the dungeons. It doesn't make sense that we can build skillcape stands, but not wear them at the same time.

Mod Mark said there was clipping issues and thats why there arent capes/will not be capes in daemonheim.

Now if the cloak was an overworld item and worked like the shadow silk hood, level 3's might have an easier life in some dangerous areas.

Mod Mark said there was clipping issues and thats why there arent capes/will not be capes in daemonheim.

Now if the cloak was an overworld item and worked like the shadow silk hood, level 3's might have an easier life in some dangerous areas.

Good luck getting a dungeoneering item at level 3.

Anyways, found a picture of Bill:

david_carradine_kill_bill2.jpg

And I still cant find the difference between the first picture and Stomp, the humanoid and Rammernaut, and the first stalker and that one eyeball on the furnished levels, can someone point them out?

22031_s.gif

Free play 100+ combat teams. ;)

And Night gazer Khigorahk looks much more different than that.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

If you're a level 3 skiller you can actually be very useful, even on a team of high combat players. You do need very decent skill levels though.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

If you're a level 3 skiller you can actually be very useful, even on a team of high combat players. You do need very decent skill levels though.

But be prepared for an hilarious accident at the first skill door they need you to open... and by hilarious, I mean 7x your maximum LP.

exactly how does one find decent skillers, is there a cc or world full of skillers who would say......follow around a lvl 130+ feeding him and making him free stuff as he fights monsters just as hard as his solo monsters?

realy want to know a cc or world

a_final_name.png

exactly how does one find decent skillers, is there a cc or world full of skillers who would say......follow around a lvl 130+ feeding him and making him free stuff as he fights monsters just as hard as his solo monsters?

I've played on teams with 4 lvl 138 and a lvl 3 skiller before. It's nothing special. I'd much rather 5 lvl 138s who all know how to do everything rather than a lvl 3 that just sits around and do nothing while bragging about the 99s he gets from doing nothing.

120dgl.jpg

I've played on teams with 4 lvl 138 and a lvl 3 skiller before. It's nothing special. I'd much rather 5 lvl 138s who all know how to do everything rather than a lvl 3 that just sits around and do nothing while bragging about the 99s he gets from doing nothing.

but id actualy like lvl 3s who do something

seriosuly if i clear a room and hes 90 fishing 90 cooking 90 mining 99 smithing 90 hunter 99 crafting......hes gonna be helping me once i clear it

those kind of skillers are like 1 in 1000 but still, theyre out there and most skillers who want 99 dung are pretty good already so i just wanna try playing a game with a few "good" skillers to see what its like, they wont affect the cb lvls of monsters even so its like a solo large which is exaclty what i want, a solo large with a bit of help

honeslty idc if its a bad skiller as long as they do something productive, even air rune merching does something better than leeching, or looting stuff and dropping at base

a_final_name.png

In terms of finding one, God knows. I'd imagine a dungeoneering clan would be the only way.

As for their uses - you're right, skill doors would be fatal to them. I think they would be better put to use doing some of the menial tasks which really help the rest of the team. After a room's cleared, they could grab all useful resources and process them into things the other players need. There's been so many times where everyone's trying to push through the dungeon so quick that no one gets any armour made; no decent food is cooked; and no potions for doors or the boss are made. Things like that really add some breathing space when in a monster infested room, or the boss.

I've just realised this is a little off topic. Oh well.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

I hope the eyeball shooter does in fact shoot his eyeball.

And did it REALLY take this long to make a cache topic. :3

I had these images for weeks but I had always thought they were already in Dungeoneering 1.0 since I hadn't reached level 69 then. Now that I've seen everything in Dungeoneering so far I posted them. :P

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Hehe. I've been waiting for someone to dump a whole load of awesome stuff I can speculate over. Ever since the update to the policy. :3

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Ever since more and more people started exploring the cache, Jagex caught on and has stored less future content within it. Things are harder to find now it seems.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!