Possible Dungeoneering 2.0 NPCs

Ned

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if the combat level of the monsters in the dungeon are based off the skiller's; e.g. when doing 2:1 with a level 3 or so.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

The TT update hasn't been released yet. So there are no items in the cache yet.

Once the update is out, we'll be able to see the new items.

Neither have these dungeoneering bosses and these items been released, yet people manage to obtain the pictures of them :D so therefore shouldn't we be able to see some of the new tt items?

2vuhgcn.png

The TT update hasn't been released yet. So there are no items in the cache yet.

Once the update is out, we'll be able to see the new items.

Neither have these dungeoneering bosses and these items been released, yet people manage to obtain the pictures of them :D so therefore shouldn't we be able to see some of the new tt items?

Someone posted the masks, mystic t, and some other stuff before

The most probable reason we were able to find these images is that they may have been intended for Batch 1 but were saved for later. But the models remained in the cache. Finding future content is not really common.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

This would certainly seem like a boss variant of the previous monster...

Speculated Race: Kal'Gerion

[hide]boss3.png[/hide]

That would be Yk'Lagor the Thunderous, he (it?) is featured in August's BTS.

Possibly, doesnt he have blades on his wrists in the BTS picture though?

[hide]boss3.png[/hide]

RS Cache doesn't always show everything on the NPC (for example the cache model for Bal'lak the Pummeller does not include his giant warhammers, they are a separate model). Also the picture in the BTS was concept art which could have been altered perhaps (?).

Hmm after seeing the level 120 dung cape, it got me thinking, what if all the other skills had 120 capes? I couldn't resist doing some photoshopping to think up what the slayer cape would look like XD

120slaycape.png

Nao I want 120 slayer lol - just incase :D

2vuhgcn.png

[hide]boss3.png[/hide]

RS Cache doesn't always show everything on the NPC (for example the cache model for Bal'lak the Pummeller does not include his giant warhammers, they are a separate model). Also the picture in the BTS was concept art which could have been altered perhaps (?).

What warriormonkx changed.

I mean, it has been a few months since that model was released.

The cape below the true mastery cape seemed familiar..and then it hit me!

Isn't it Nomads cape? Checking some pictures, it looks pretty much identical!

No, it's not.

On the subject of that cape found in the cache, I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be one of the new rewards released next week. Back when they had the Live Q&A for Dung one of the mods stated that wearable capes within daemonheim wouldn't be possible because of how the armours in there are made.

If it is, it will be interesting to see what kind of spcial effect/stats it has.

Sylpheed.png

On the subject of that cape found in the cache, I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be one of the new rewards released next week. Back when they had the Live Q&A for Dung one of the mods stated that wearable capes within daemonheim wouldn't be possible because of how the armours in there are made.

If it is, it will be interesting to see what kind of spcial effect/stats it has.

oh what i would do for an item that would let us left click *all* monsters...

Naaxi.png

People keep talking about some kind of shadow cloak, hopefully something that would hide you from radar, or cloak you somehow from certain NPCs. A stealth item would be cool.

People keep talking about some kind of shadow cloak, hopefully something that would hide you from radar, or cloak you somehow from certain NPCs. A stealth item would be cool.

Maybe it would remove your dot from the minimap....or people cannot see you until you take/deal damage.

The tactic this can bring to the p2p wars.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Maybe it would remove your dot from the minimap....or people cannot see you until you take/deal damage.

The tactic this can bring to the p2p wars.

Not to mention the claw rushers.... I would be ok with it as long as they add an item that lets you see invisible people. Maby a buyable update to the ring of visability?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!