Following!

Undo

Don't flaunt expensive gear, don't draw attention to yourself, and if it fails, teleport. Ignore nuisance. 100% flawless plan.

TELEPORT? You want me to teleport because someone doesn't understand "Could you please leave me alone?" :x

Yes.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't flaunt expensive gear, don't draw attention to yourself, and if it fails, teleport. Ignore nuisance. 100% flawless plan.

TELEPORT? You want me to teleport because someone doesn't understand "Could you please leave me alone?" :x

Yes.

Or you can just ignore them and carry out business as usual, sans no one following you.

I don't see what the problem is. If someone starts following you, take them somewhere they don't want to go. My favorite place is the wilderness. Deep wilderness.

What a coincidence, I love it deep too!

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

If someone was really bugging me, I'd probably bank all but 3 items, then use group tele waterbirth. I could have loads of fun with that.*

*Make sure they follow me there.

Or just teleport to my house.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

You should be flattered that you have minions. I spent most of my days standing in Lumby asking for followers and nobody would listen. :cry:

1.)Wear random quest items in a f2p world

2.)Watch minions gather with OMFG WHATS DAT

3.)???

4.)PROFIT!!!

But I don't get it, in order for step 3 to be profitable, f2p kidneys must be able to be drop traded into p2p world. how??

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ok this is what you do:

Step 1: Take a stroll towards some aggressive high level monsters. Hopefully these are very far away from Falador or Lumbridge or wherever people are popping back to life these days; anywhere smack in the middle of nowhere will do fine.

Step 2: These aggressive high level monsters will attend to your new found friend. Feel free to laugh and point at your computer screen.

Step 3: Wait several moments then send your new found friend a private message kindly informing him or her of how stupid they are, and that you have no intention of blessing and/or repairing their gravestone.

Step 4: Wait for the gravestone to disappear, and help yourself to their belongings. Hopefully they're far away enough not to make it back on time, or maybe they're just dumb. They did blindly follow you after all. You never know, you may get lucky.

Step 5: If you do receive something of value, be sure to thank your new found friend. They did just give you free items after all.

I've actually done this more than once, before gravestones even, and it was funny every time. It was best before that stupid Wilderness trench or whatever the hell its called. Yeah, I'm a [bleep].

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Ok this is what you do:

Step 1: Take a stroll towards some aggressive high level monsters. Hopefully these are very far away from Falador or Lumbridge or wherever people are popping back to life these days; anywhere smack in the middle of nowhere will do fine.

Step 2: These aggressive high level monsters will attend to your new found friend. Feel free to laugh and point at your computer screen.

Step 3: Wait several moments then send your new found friend a private message kindly informing him or her of how stupid they are, and that you have no intention of blessing and/or repairing their gravestone.

Step 4: Wait for the gravestone to disappear, and help yourself to their belongings. Hopefully they're far away enough not to make it back on time, or maybe they're just dumb. They did blindly follow you after all. You never know, you may get lucky.

Step 5: If you do receive something of value, be sure to thank your new found friend. They did just give you free items after all.

I've actually done this more than once, before gravestones even, and it was funny every time. It was best before that stupid Wilderness trench or whatever the hell its called. Yeah, I'm a [bleep].

did they make it so you cant get anything from their grave after i breaks, just disapears

my favorite thing to do is.... uh idk no one hasnt followed me since f2p and the occasional lower lvl ask what quest item is that and i tell them and tell them what quest it is before they ask. the day i get annoyed is wen 10 lvl 3s ask me for 5k IN p2p then ill just tele. wala nothing wrong no harm done they dont know where you went its not like wen you log in they actually right behind you breathing heavily down your neck and whisper "5k k pl0x" and you try to get a way and you run into the varrock crap house and you keep looking back and theres always a lvl 3 peeking around the corner with there black beady eyes while you hear the echos of give *puase* me *puase* 5k *puase *pl0x* and then by just do suicide by stabbing yourself with a dragon dagger and die peacefully but no you wont die peacefully you see the lvl 3s trying in a fail attempt to take your bones and say there zezzimas bones and try to make 10k in there lives

idk im rly bored and rly tired

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Ok this is what you do:

did they make it so you cant get anything from their grave after i breaks, just disapears

I dunno, I quit this game over two years ago, I vaguely remember you being able to get their items once the gravestone disappears but I may be wrong, or they updated it. If that is the case now, and the items simply disappear, then just ignore Step 4 and Step 5 and you should be fine.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• 2 months later...

What, do you want them to put in some kind of stalker code? "You have been following X around for too long, you now have a restraining order". What harm does it do? Seriously... There are plenty of things for you to do to get rid of them. Tele, log out, go up stairs, the list is almost endless.

An enable/disable 'Follow' works too... <_<

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard. Following DOESN'T HURT ANYTHING. It's not like real life if someone follows you for a long time, if that happens you have something to worry about, but if someone follows you on a game, what's it gunna do? Stress you out?

I support the OP. It's a royal P.I.T.A. to have someone latch on to you when you are already battling lag. When it's multiple people (penguins, for example) it becomes downright problematic.

If you can block other people's annoying chat, you should also be able to block their annoying latching on.

Of course, Gagflex has had years to do something about this and has done nothing. So I wouldn't expect them to suddenly put this on their list of priorities to fix.

But they damn well should.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Who cares? They're not going to hurt you unless it's PvP, and even then you can just kill them on the spot.

Worst case scenario, log off & hop worlds. Or just tele.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

ive never had a person follow me for long, and i wouldnt thing its a problem. unless if someone shows me pics of it actually being horrible/annoying then it isnt a problem

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

• 4 weeks later...

On a f2p pure I have I dont walk all that much. Teleport runes and cabbage ring are your friends ;)

Don't forget GOP tabs and ring of kinship. ;)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

At this point, I feel obliged to mention that yes, I am familiar with all the teleport options in the game. :wall: :wall:

I could just as easily log out of the game to prevent latch-ons, and it would be 100% effective - but that's no more a valid or desirable solution than the teleport nonsense.

I'm not your mama - stop latching onto me like some pup looking for a warm teat.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I'd totally use group tele ice plateau....

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

At this point, I feel obliged to mention that yes, I am familiar with all the teleport options in the game. :wall: :wall:

I could just as easily log out of the game to prevent latch-ons, and it would be 100% effective - but that's no more a valid or desirable solution than the teleport nonsense.

I'm not your mama - stop latching onto me like some pup looking for a warm teat.

But your teats are so inviting! ...wait.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

coughignorelistcough

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Wow, I can't believe this is still going.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Just today I was doing a clue scroll, and I was presented with a puzzle box. Someone started following me as I opened it up to solve it. I asked him what he wanted, and he didn't respond. So I went ahead and solved my puzzle, and a few minutes later, I began walking back to a bank. My little friend who was following me was still there, and when I started moving, he ran off. I honestly don't understand why people do crap like this... I was standing there for several minutes, and this guy is breathing down my neck for no good reason, then runs off. Was he expecting some kind of reaction from me? Trolls are getting more and more desperate for attention it seems.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I know this is the Rants board, and it's very subjective, but this is ridiculous. I don't see how you can be annoyed by a person following you? No matter for how long he/she follows you, that person cannot interact with anything you're doing, and cannot control your movement in any way (unless you're Bruno). In fact, you could probably have a lot of fun with a person following you. I know I can:

101112145730.png

That guy followed me for a while, and I had a good laugh about the convo tbh :grin:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)