AA + AL vs AC

Briann

Wow. What has happened to the tip.it clan community? I have read 5 clan war recaps so far and every one of them has been consumed by trolls, flammers, and over all jerks. Where did the respect that tip.it used to demand go?

Wow. What has happened to the tip.it clan community? I have read 5 clan war recaps so far and every one of them has been consumed by trolls, flammers, and over all jerks. Where did the respect that tip.it used to demand go?

It left when tip.it died. Blame the mods.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

Wouldn't be the first time...

But there will always be trolls, flamers, and jerks on the internet no matter where you go..

6590ew.jpg

Wouldn't be the first time...

But there will always be trolls, flamers, and jerks on the internet no matter where you go..

It's free postcount if you ask me.

OT: Stop bumping this topic it's old ;P

phimproved.png