USA has plans ready to attack Iran

Flodder450

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this stickied?

An easy mistake to make. There's buttons right beside clicking on the post that allows you to lock/delete etc

But yeah plans mean nothing. I'm sure they have plans to invade Canada as well.

j0xPu5R.png

Is it really surprising that America has contingency plans for offensive action against one of the most dangerous nations in the world? If they had to respond quickly to a new Iranian threat it wouldn't be much good them cobbling together a military plan at the last minute.

They'll have these kind of contingency plans for military action in a surprising amount of countries, of course they don't admit to having them because it wouldn't be good for diplomatic relations but they've got them and so does every other main country. It's pretty standard procedure.

This.

As far as a "WW3", I rather doubt it would be triggered by Iran - their military is too weak and even if they have nukes they are probably a very small number of weaker varieties.

A WW3 involving NK is far more likely, but even then I don't know if that would actually happen.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

But yeah plans mean nothing. I'm sure they have plans to invade Canada as well.

Let's be honest here, we share a pretty long border. That's a huge security risk. If it wasn't the most mellow country on the planet it'd be the US's biggest threat. But that may just be some kind of play to get us to let our guard down...

The more I think about it the more I think our border control is aimed at the wrong country! Canada is the real threat! ATTACK THEM BEFORE THEY DESTROY US AGHHHHTGHGDGH@@@

:lol:

Now that that little outburst is out of my system...

I'd think people would be annoyed either way. We have the plans, it's a sign that the gov't wants war. We don't, it's a sign that the gov't is ignoring a security threat.

Inb4 passenger planes get hijacked by iranians and they crash them into the capitol, LOL.

Making a 9/11 joke so close to the event in a pro-American forum...

Touché. You got balls. :thumbup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

All any of these recent Middle Eastern developments show me is that the government is willing to spend all of my money and will do so whether I like it or not.

At least you're not one of those who have to go over to war whether you like it or not.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Inb4 passenger planes get hijacked by iranians and they crash them into the capitol, LOL.

It's been almost 9 years since 9/11, I wouldn't say that was close.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

It's been almost 9 years since 9/11, I wouldn't say that was close.

I didn't really see how the joke was funny, but I didn't get offended either. :mellow:

We need an emergency TIF iceland hut.

For when this happens.

Will it be open to the Americans on the forums? :lol:

It better be.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

We need an emergency TIF iceland hut.

For when this happens.

Will it be open to the Americans on the forums? :lol:

It better be.

So, would the same power stucture be rpesent in the TIF emergency iceland hut? Like, could Das permaban someone from it?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

tipit custom rank contest

who can design the best tipit iceland emergency hut

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Perhaps we can provoke Israel and Iran to have a war amongst themselves. If we're lucky all the good Persians and Jews will escape to the surrounding countries while everyone else gets destroyed. End of the majority of Middle Eastern conflicts.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Well lets do it

All spam an admin begging for this to happen :>?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I'll supply you dudes with weaponry if you need any. Need the anti-material rifle?

myweapon3.jpg

This rifle fires custom-tooled 3.5cal rounds. The power needed to fire these bullets is absurd to where the shot will cut through anything. You can kill a vehicle completely with these rounds. Most rounds only create a hole the size of the bullet, but not this gun. This one can create shockwaves that'll rip limbs off. The recoil is nothing to joke about either. The force behind the shots can break an arm off easily, so it's recommended to use a stable mount or something to fire this baby. The force behind these shots is magnetism and a whole lot of electricity. Too much force and the shots or even the gun will shatter.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'm sure that once akhmedinajihad (sp? and pun) is assassinated or usurped or coup'ed, Iran won't be a threat anymore. pretty much the whole popluation of Iran hates their "leader"; it's only a matter of time until a civil war starts. as for NK, i double KJI has the balls (figuratively AND literally) to actually launch a nuke at anywhere. the instant he does it, i swear that in less than 6hrs his country will be invaded by China, Japan, and S. Korea. In 12 hrs, most of the asian-pacific islands, south-east asian countries, and the assuies will arrive. in 24hrs, everyone else.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Lets do it!

Set phazers to coordinates under "Das's House." Prepare the spam cannons!

^First step.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

All aboard!

YES

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]