The Gladiatorz Defeat Knights of Order

Knightmar3

We set out on an F2P PK hoping for some action. We began by ACing Solace and Collision, but left when there was no interference. On our first world after hopping, we ran into KO and the fight began. After about 10 minutes or so, KO was nowhere to be found as I heard they had hopped to another world to regroup.

After waiting a short while, KO returned and the fight resumed. We quickly decimated their pile, sending them to regroup all over the wild. For the next ~40 minutes, we chased their regroups from spiders to Mike's Palace until they eventually logged out and went to single.

Starting:

Gladz: 90

KO: 60?

Ending:

Gladz: 90

KO: 0

100802170529.png

Some pics:[hide]

35i5cgn.png

2ia4x0j.png

27b7o.png

1556kk8.png

100802164246.png

100802170239.png

100802132545.png

100802132835.png

100802134726.png

100802134806.png

2aio6q0.png

2rw192g.png

335ees2.png

14msfd.png

100802215238.png

100802220827.png

[/hide]

After the fight, we continued to AC some fights until no crashers were left in sight, ending a fun and successful day out.

Thanks for the fight, KO. :thumbsup:

immortals3tv9.jpg

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We(Team Impulse) were with you acing some res crashers :shame: not good.

I had 2kills 0deaths acing :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help Gladz :mrgreen: and Gratz on Your Win

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

Well done Gladz :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers