*-P.K.Masters-* versus Freedom

Dbzruler72

There meant to be two rounds: one matched and another full out. However once the first round ended, FD's ops had dropped, and Origiins decided to not continue. Thanks to the five who stepped out. Sorry the full out round did not happen.

Hej_Darr tanked at the start through three of our kills, making it 11-8 until we finally lost one.

*-P.K.M-* start: 11 (dropped from 16) http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff123/Maxmany1/pullagainstfd.jpg (before drop)

FD start: 11 http://pkmasters.com/pkm/event/2010/aug/sun1/pkmVSFDSunAug12010013.png

*-P.K.M-* end: 8 (one DC) http://pkmasters.com/pkm/event/2010/aug/sun1/pkmVSFDSunAug12010008.png

FD end: 0

Good fight, DF. Your snipers did well.

0 kills, 0 deaths

pkmVSFDSunAug12010001.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010004.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010009.png

[spoiler=Miscellaneous images]pkmVSFDSunAug12010001.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010002.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010003.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010005.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010006.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010007.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010008.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010010.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010011.png

pkmVSFDSunAug12010012.png

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good job PKM, great ending.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Thanks for the war, Freedom :^_^:

hold_myHeart.gifhold_myHeart.gifhold_myHeart.gifhold_myHeart.gifhold_myHeart.gifhold_myHeart.gif

★☆ⓢⓗⓤⓕⓕⓛⓔ☆★

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something."

"Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

"We were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, and two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for us to find.

mostorganized2.jpg

Well done PKM :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers