Dungeoneering:- What am I Doing Wrong?

Teshiburu

Morning TIF

How are we all?

ok, to be honest with you all my level 39 dungeoneering, has come purely from skill lamps, Juna and accessing the new dunegons for the instant 1-2k experience, so i went dungeoneering last night. i have completed up to level 5. and appear to be getting naff all experience.

Here is what i do:

1. Enter dungeon

2. Gear up

3. Proceed through rooms gathering keys

4. complete puzzles

5. go to boss room and pwn it

6. go to next dungeon

7. rinse repeat

The whole process taking between 10-20 minutes. the experience i get seems really good, maybe 400-500xp with like a 150% multiplier and then it all drops to like 80-110xp. and im all like :wall:

please help me O Dungeoneering Gurus!

Teshi

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

Dying gives you negative multipliers.

Anything lower than complexity 6 gives negative multipliers.

If you repeat a floor you have alreayd done without reseting you won;t ge prestige xp and prestige is important. As it does the average of prestige and base xp then places the multipliers. repeating a floor = 0 prestige which means your base xp gets halfed.

You should do every floor you can, then reset and do them again.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thanks for the reply Paw_Claw,

i shall try that when i get home, otherwise i just really will give up.

am i ok soloing? or will teaming bring in more xp?

Teshi

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Teamming is supposed to be more xp per hour. But tbh unless you get a decent team you usually better off soloing I find.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Much appreciated, thanks for your help Paw

thankyou for your help. have to wait until about 7pm now to see what i find out,

so start from floor 1 and reset?

complexity 6? or can i not do that at floor 1?

Teshi

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Prestige is KEY in training Dungeoneering. I didn't get it myself at first. Basically, like Paw said, you do every floor you can until they are all checked. Then exit the dungeons and use your ring to "reset." Now all the dungeons will be unchecked and you can do them again for more XP. The higher floor you have access to the higher your prestige. The higher floor you get to the higher your base XP as well. It then averages these XP's.

Big_Stingman.png

So, deeper floors yeild Higher XP?

would it benefit to do the highest floor i can, reset and do that floor over? or do i have to start from floor 1 if i reset?

Teshi

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

would it benefit to do the highest floor i can, reset and do that floor over? or do i have to start from floor 1 if i reset?

Teshi

After you reset, you can do the floors in any way you want, but most just do them consecutively. Lets say you do not have a high enough level to access the next dungeon, but you have done all the dungeons you can. Reset, and start over from one. Most likely, you will level up to do the next dungeon before you hit the previous dungeon you had to reset at the first time. But to be able to access the new dungeon you have to finish all the dungeons in front of it. Now you can do the new dungeon floor.

Example. You do Fl 1-10. You cannot access 11. You reset. You do Fl 1-5. You level up so now you can do Fl 11. Since you have not done Fl's 5-10, you cannot access Fl 11 yet. Once you do those floors, you can do Fl 11- whatever you can access and then reset. Now you get a higher Prestige XP.

Yes, I suck at explaining.

Big_Stingman.png

Teshi

NO.

Prestige counts how many unique floors you have done since reset.

So if you do floor 1 - 10 you'll get 10 prestige.

If you only do floor 10 you'll get 1 prestige.

If you look at ring interface you will see it displays you're current and previous prestige. When calculating your xp it will sue the highest of these values. So if you do floor 1 - 10 and reset you will get the 10 prestige value from every floor next time until you hit 11 prestige.

You should NEVER reset until you're current prestige is equal to or greater than your previous as this will lower your xp rates.

The order doesn't matter but you MUST redo EVERY floor you can access after a reset.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Teshi

After you reset, you can do the floors in any way you want, but most just do them consecutively. Lets say you do not have a high enough level to access the next dungeon, but you have done all the dungeons you can. Reset, and start over from one. Most likely, you will level up to do the next dungeon before you hit the previous dungeon you had to reset at the first time. But to be able to access the new dungeon you have to finish all the dungeons in front of it. Now you can do the new dungeon floor.

Example. You do Fl 1-10. You cannot access 11. You reset. You do Fl 1-5. You level up so now you can do Fl 11. Since you have not done Fl's 5-10, you cannot access Fl 11 yet. Once you do those floors, you can do Fl 11- whatever you can access and then reset. Now you get a higher Prestige XP.

Ok cool,

its just really frustrating! one of those skills that seems to easy to leave lol

i even find farming more interesting at the moment...

Teshi

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Teshi

Ok cool,

its just really frustrating! one of those skills that seems to easy to leave lol

i even find farming more interesting at the moment...

Teshi

I agree. but the rewards seem awesome...lol

Big_Stingman.png

That they do, i suppose once i get the hang of it i will be hooked like everyone else...

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]