For the clue parts:

Monster that dropped Clue: Armadyl Minion

Level of Clue (If 100% known): Elite

Clue Hint (With picture): Scan within the Walls of Ardougne

Where to solve Clue (With Picture):cluescrollloc.png

Same as above

This is the image of the corpbeast sliding puzzle

corpbeastpuzzle.png

Note its possible to see a completed puzzle at all times by looking at the "hint" they give you at the side of the puzzle

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spot.png

this was a elitle clue dropped by desert strikewvyrms and it was the arrow pointing south my marker is where you dig just when the arrows suddenly points north

foxtrot.jpg

so liek i know this dude name foxtrot and he luvs me

spot2.png

just near seers anvil i got a celtic knot from it again... vary happy aout that :wall: this is where you dig

spot3.png

first time the arrows turns into an "X" and this is west of edge lvl 4 wildy and i got a sliding box from it

spot4.png

third arrow clue this one is lvl 36ish wildy near hobgoblins and the square you dig on is not the same as the ones around it...

(if these pics arent helping anyone ill gladly stop)

spot5.png

this is spot 5 hopefully last and its just south of makeover mag i believe

guthixwiz.png

i already have a mini blog going on here >.> well heres the new guthix wiz

scanorb.png

this was a scan orb clue just north of nardah walk along the edge of the world and when you reach the entrance to the pyrimid there just scan and you have yourself an arrow :)

spot6.png

this is my 6th arrow clue and here is where to dig in the slayer tower

fin.png

this has to be a bad lvl 4 clue... but still gave me 407k value and i had fun doing this so wasnt that much of a waste.... :cry:

foxtrot.jpg

so liek i know this dude name foxtrot and he luvs me

New Level one Clue

forcrew.png

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Same level one clue

forcrew2.png

Then led to this

forcrew3.png

This reward

reward.png

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHAUwpKNI

Basic vid of how to do celtic knots fast.

I've had 4 celtic knots, however, they are quite easy to complete. Simply keep on turning the red arrows counter-clockwise until both of the red-blue intersections are green. You may ( and probably will) need to move the blue arrows at least once, rotate these counterclockwise one space at a time, and repeat turning the red arrows. Then, simply turn the last silver arrow until it lines up. NOTE: The first time you get the red-blue to match up at both (or all 3) intersections may NOT be the right one. I've had to continue at least once. These should take under a minute TBH. Also NOTE: You do NOT need to do anything with the invert button either.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Clue from: Iron dragon, lvl 4

All my info:

Step 1:

[hide]

1stlvl4clue.png

100804152522.png[/hide]

Step 2:

[hide]100804152545.png

100804153409.png[/hide]

Step 3:

[hide]100804153439.png

100804154542.png[/hide]

Step 4:

[hide]100804154613.png

Thank you stonewall337 for helping me out :-D

100804161009.png[/hide]

Step 5:

[hide]100804161045.png

100804161948.png

100804162044.png

Didn't expect a wizard lol. He uses a dds and darts. [/hide]

Step 6:

[hide]100804162130.png

100804162713.png

100804162805.png

[/hide]

Step 7:

[hide]

100804162836n.png

100804163719.png

100804163737.png

[/hide]

Step 8:

[hide]

100804163824.png

100804164300.png

100804164319.png

100804164431.png

[/hide]

Reward:

[hide]

100804164506.png

100804164601.png

[/hide]

PLEASE TAKE SCREENSHOTS!/caps lock

We can believe a screenshot in half a second and it makes our lives easier.

screenshotscan be made by

PC:hit the "prt scr" button, it is inbetween the keyboard and number pad. It should be on the top row to the right of the "F" number keys. Hit that button once(don't hit it again until you are finished) and go into microsoft paint, go to the edit button at the top, hit paste and save the picture. Upload it to a image hosting site and put it here.

Mac:Hold "command" or apple icon key and the "shift" key and hit 3 for a full screenshot, or 4 to click and drag a picture to your size choices.

With these pictures we can keep referring to them and it is the ultimate undisputed evidence.

PLEASE! also post with .png formatted pictures incase we decide to use your pictures.

By the way putting pictures in the hide show boxes doesn't do anything to load times. Even if it is hidden, you load the image, it just makes me have to click more to see your pics.

Don't worry about pre-cropping images, its not a big deal.

Edited by vox1st

XBL: Zwolf wolf

When Runescape Gives you lemons, Alch them!

screen-capture-2-1-1-1.png?t=1279351491

Sorry Brand, I was a man in the first place, sorry to disappoint you. :\

Didn't see this anywhere, so I uploaded and posted this anyway (png format as requested, although I don't know what you'd want cropped out, so...)

level4cluescrolllocatio.png

This was a clue labeled for the elf lands region, stating the orb had a scan range of 38 paces. Forgot to screenie the actual clue itself, but hopefully what I remember of it's details will help as well.

After I dug this up, had the casket with a sliding puzzle embedded in the side of it - the corporeal beast one. I've seen screenies of it already, so I didn't upload that to post. The reward was 94 blood runes, 58 nature runes, 5 rune bars, dragon dagger and an ornamental kit for dragon platelegs/skirt. Total value of 1,174,562gp. The ornamental kit was 1 mill on it's own.

If it's needed, I did a price check screenie after looting the casket, but didn't upload it since I'm on dialup and it'd take a while. If it's needed though, I'll upload and post that as well.

3-4 celtic knots, 2 slider puzzles, 2 guthix wizards at least for this clue scroll >.> took 3 hours, a bit over an hour was raging at my first celtic knot puzzle before looking for a guide to doing it on here, lol. Worth it, though, even if it's technically inefficient in terms of gp/hr.

Edited to fix some of my poor wording.

Link_Olaran.png

Elite Clue from Skeletal Horror

Step 1:

screenshot20100804at817.png

Led to this:

screenshot20100804at845.png

**Note** Anti-fire shield needed because of bronze dragons!

Step 2:

screenshot20100804at854.png

Step 3:

screenshot20100804at855.png

Led to this: (Teled right on the spot ^^)

screenshot20100804at857.png

Which then ..

screenshot20100804at858.png

Step 4:

screenshot20100804at906.png

Led to this:

screenshot20100804at921.png

Which then ..

screenshot20100804at100.png

Step 5:

screenshot20100804at104.png

Step 6:

screenshot20100804at104h.png

Step 7:

screenshot20100804at105.png

Led to this:

screenshot20100804at111r.png

Reward! (But first a Celtic Knot <_<)

Celtic Knot:

screenshot20100804at112.png

Reward:

screenshot20100804at112.png

If any explanation is needed as to where anything is, pm me or post here.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

I think my clue was level 1 because it was from MTK. I also got someone to show me their "blue dragon mask"

Blue dragon mask examine "Doesn't let you breathe fire, sadly" he even used the punctuation.

Picture4-1.png?t=1280989561

Picture9.png?t=1280989642

th_Picture10.png?t=1280988947

th_Picture11.png?t=1280988947

Picture12.png

Picture13.png

Picture14.png

Picture15.png

XBL: Zwolf wolf

When Runescape Gives you lemons, Alch them!

screen-capture-2-1-1-1.png?t=1279351491

Sorry Brand, I was a man in the first place, sorry to disappoint you. :\

All the steps were normal clue steps, so I didn't screen them.

Monster: Steel Dragon (Kuradal)

Type: 3

5 steps if that matters,

first picture for clue reward, second picture for examine, plus item by itself. (Pheonix teleports)

7o3CM.png

100805033622.png

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Same level one clue

forcrew2.png

Then led to this

forcrew3.png

This reward

reward.png

Not a new one Das, even if it's not showing up on the tip it tt guide.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

i got 47 guthix arrows from an old level 3 i had laying around

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

I know there was a clue like this one earlier, but the spot where that one was didnt work for me I found this clue in chaos tunnels @ the ditch thing north of grand exchange

its right by the rope, and to the east of this room are green drags/baby black drags if that helps you know the location better

2m2ffw3.jpg

o0zeqs.jpg

its right by the rope, and to the east of this room are green drags/baby black drags if that helps you know the location better

spam2crycryjj9.png

My internet doesn't like lots of big pictures, so I don't know if this has been posted yet. This is the new troll puzzle box. Theres a graphical glitch that I corrected (although I included both)

[spoiler=glitch]trollbox.png

[spoiler='complete]trollbox.png

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

If possible, I know a lot of you are excited about the update, but when you upload image of Uri emotes etc, can you please crop them a bit if you have the spare time? It just makes it a lot easier for us crew to sort through images that aren't 1000x800 pixels. ;)

~Aura

EDIT: Also, some clues are the same location but have new item requirements, like Uri. Please post them too. :)

Popoto.~<3

If possible, I know a lot of you are excited about the update, but when you upload image of Uri emotes etc, can you please crop them a bit if you have the spare time? It just makes it a lot easier for us crew to sort through images that aren't 1000x800 pixels. ;)

~Aura

PLEASE TAKE SCREENSHOTS!/caps lock

Don't worry about pre-cropping images, its not a big deal.

Lul ily tim.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg