Where: south of chaos altar

lvl42.png

Piscatoris Hunter Area new one

Monster that dropped clue: Ice Strykewrym

Level of Clue: Lv. 4 (Elite)

Type of Clue: scan

Where: sw corner near ferrets in Piscatoris Hunter Area

lvl43.png

Uhhh i got a Search form a lvl 1 clue scroll that i don't see on the treasure trail guide... here it is, exactly as it says on the scroll... " A crate found in the tower of a church is your next location."

im going to try and find it, but i can't tell if a church only has a second floor by seeing a ladder

Uhhh i got a Search form a lvl 1 clue scroll that i don't see on the treasure trail guide... here it is, exactly as it says on the scroll... " A crate found in the tower of a church is your next location."

im going to try and find it, but i can't tell if a church only has a second floor by seeing a ladder

Im quite sure thats old. I remember I got it before the elite treasure trail update. #-o It's listed here by the way: http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=treasure_trails_riddles.htm#a ;-)

Monster that dropped Clue: Jungle Strykewyrm

Level of Clue (If 100% known): Lv. 4 clue

Compass

runescape006y.png

runescape009.png

Orb scan

Location: Chaos Tunnels, near the southern portal in bronze dragon & fire elementals room.

runescape017.png

runescape018.png

Compass

Location: Wilderness Volcano, lvl 29 wilderness, inside the volcano near the northwest entrance.

runescape019.png

runescape021.png

Orb scan

Location: White Wolf Mountain, tunnel northeast of the ice queen's lair.

Items needed: pickaxe

runescape025g.png

runescape026.png

runescape027.png

Reward:

runescape028.png

New location for the keldagrim Orb scan (no pic though)

Bottom floor of the marketplace building. enter the building from the Western side of the river and its in-between the general and smithing stores, you face a lvl 125 guthix wizard

level 4 clue obtained form iron dragon.

More to come if I get new clues

EDIT: another new one? Scan in traverly dungeon. Towards the eastern wall of the magic axe room

EDIT 2: a 3rd new scan location? just north of Ardy castle and a bit south east of the bar

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

hey uhh a couple quick things

1. for the piscatora hunter area its to the north-west instead it says south west

2. to add to the face north things there is one out in the wild on the right side all the way up till you hit a gate then like 2 steps away from the skeleton there if some1 wants to get a pic that might help :grin:

3. there is also another one for the face north by the piscatora got a picture this time ^^

new_spot_for_clue_scroll1.png

And another in alkarid

http://filesmelt.com/dl/new_spot_for_clue_scroll_21.png

291dizc.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Monster that dropped Clue: Corporeal Beast

Level of Clue (If 100% known): 4

Clue Hint (With picture): I dont have a picture, and i don't know how to solve it. it was one of those word puzzels that's mixed up. it said:

"DIAL TEG OT DEEN YLLAER SYUG UOY'

please help w/ this, pm me (Rs name is Meoff Jack)

Yesterday did a Lvl 4 Elite Clue

1 Part was a 16 Pace Clue in Neiznot/Jastizo or however you spell it. The dig spot was located on the Island of Jastizo outside the west border of the city.

Another Part of the clue was a 14 pace orb part in the Hunting area of pictoris that lead to the kebbit hunting area in the southeastern corner.

First, I did this clue the 2nd day it came out and did not get screenies, this information is from memory, as some of these are in prominent areas.

Scan:

Inside walls of Varrock - 16 paces.

Was beside the Varrock Chaos Altar building, south of the Rune Essence teleport.

Compass:

*Note* Guthix Wizard appeared on all but wilderness.

2 were in the desert, 1 south of Pollivenich, the second was near Shantay Pass.

1 was in wilderness, north of the Lumberyard.

1 was at the Grand Exchange directly south of the Edgeville agility shortcut. (Northwest corner)

Celtic Knot:

After the scan clue and the wilderness compass.

Reward:

2 Pheonix Lair teleports, black dragonhide body, 5 runite bars

Sorry again for the lack of screenies, I'll take some ASAP if I get another one in the same location.