I told you so. The treasure trails let down.

vox1st

Very, very dissapointing.

You still have the same amount of chance to receive one (or more) of the regular TT rewards when finishing a trail.

But now, there's a big chance you will get on of the common TT items such as meerkat scrolls, pouches, firelighters, god arrows, teleport scrolls, etc..

All worth crap even them scrolls and god arrows because you can't get them in large quantities. (70 arrows on a lv 3...)

Plus they're taking up space that could be used to reward you with something else, even a rune full helm has a similar price tag so you don't nessecarily get better stuff now that you get atleast 1 TT items every trail.

But if you don't get a common item you get a rare item, nonethless as i already said the chance of rare items isn't increases.

People might actually think it did but that's because so many people are hunting for clues now people are bound to get good stuff eventually.

To put it short, getting 70 saradomin arrows or rune baxe from clue is still the same, the only thing where it helps getting one of these common items is on lv 1 clues, 30 saradomin arrows take away black baxe from the clue which is worth less.

They should increase the amount of items we get on lv 3 clues to make it worthwhile, perhaps around 200 arrows should do it.

My first lv 3 after the trail got me 30k, my average i get on lv 3's is 23k so i don't know if i got lucky there or not but i doubt it.

The average one gets from solving a lv 4 is 400k.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

A lot of the new rewards are useful for GWD if you don't have Armadyl or Bandos armor already. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the update. Still not a big fan of clues, though.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I knew it was not going to be amazing, with every clue being an TT item fest. But i'm loving doing these new lvl 4 clues, so much more fun instead of going to the same spots every time. You just have to expect the worse with updates, then anything thats good is a result. :thumbsup:

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I knew it was not going to be amazing, with every clue being an TT item fest. But i'm loving doing these new lvl 4 clues, so much more fun instead of going to the same spots every time. You just have to expect the worse with updates, then anything thats good is a result. :thumbsup:

i cant even get a lvl 4... let alone a lvl 3