..:: Tip.It Pixel City -- COME IN, HELP OUT :) ::..

Virtue

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to guy to the store. I'll be back soon. This is what I have so far. I'm pretty much done the road, except the interconnecting parts =P If any of you could finish that, it would be great =) And for any buildings, just save what we have so far, add, and repost =) (We're a lazy bunch)

EDIT: *I fixed the slight bulge in the sidewalk =) Now I really have to leave lol.

city7tl0uw.png

*pic*

Xman do you reckon this would be worth stickying?

It's a nice idea but if this project is to be succesful and become big, people will eventually keep it bumped on the first page with new posts and additions. :wink:

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

It's a nice idea but if this project is to be succesful and become big, people will eventually keep it bumped on the first page with new posts and additions

True... :)

I need to edit the path it's not quite in proportion, I'll do it later or tomorow or something. Thanks btw. :D

md666.gif

Ok, I tried doing a chainlink fence, like for a school-- and it didn't work out.

Instead I just made a little stand-type thing stand7ac.png It's not too great but I can edit it if anyone wants.

EDIT: just noticed, I used the wrong light source... My bad, I'll get to fixing

its going very well maybe we can re work it a bit more like iso city so everyone just uploads there work unlike having one huge city - that way everyone has there own little patch for maximum individuality what do u guys think?

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

isobuilding2ox.png

Not as good as DH's but still I recon its pretty funny, dunno where it'll go tho.. will just block everything else.. maybe make the canvas bigger?

MOOBIES!

man boobies... (hair ones) mr. ape

Dang! I was going to do that! :( :lol:

its going very well maybe we can re work it a bit more like iso city so everyone just uploads there work unlike having one huge city - that way everyone has there own little patch for maximum individuality what do u guys think?

That would be a much better way of doing it. Everyone gets a Z x Y canvas, with a transparent bg, and then someone can put them all together.

md666.gif

i made a kinda mcdonalds you your welcome to edit it cause i think its too big

:? but there you go a mcdonalds have to add the bank and the cabn too aswell so just transfer my mcdonalds to paint edit it and put it on the latest one =)

md6om.png