Old-school cartoons

Flodder450

We didn't have cable or any real good channels when I was much younger so I only watched what came on TNT [i know that's cable now, but it was slightly different back then].

Captain Planet

Popeye

Tom and Jerry

Scooby Doo

Flintstones

Looney Toons

Then later I watched "newer" stuff like Angry Angry Beavers, Cat Dog and Justice League.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scooby Doo was my favourite by far. Seen a newer remake of it on a kids channel and it was just awful.

Oh, and Top Cat as well. Awesome cartoon.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

O lawd, I can't stand Hey Arnold. I liked all the other ones though.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ugh. Never did like Catdog. It was that rabbit guy. Well, at least I remember him to be a rabbit.

I hated that rabbit. I always wanted him to suffer a horrible fate of what he did to Catdog. He pissed me off so much. <_<

But that's just a good character, production-wise. I liked the show though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Space ghost before he became a talk show host.

Birdman.

Dexters Laboratory

I didn't like johnny quest.

The wacky racers (sp?)

Toonami anime like Ronin Warriors, DBZ.

SWAT KATS was one of my favorite shows. I used to make a lot of paper airplanes after watching that show.

gr454rc.gif

TeenTitans.jpg

eh not really "old" well not for me anyways but i guess it depends.

Yeah, I thought that the day after I posted it but someone had already commented it so I couldn't hide mah post D;

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I remember Rocket Power. Wow, I had totally forgot about that show.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ugh. Never did like Catdog. It was that rabbit guy. Well, at least I remember him to be a rabbit.

I hated that rabbit. I always wanted him to suffer a horrible fate of what he did to Catdog. He pissed me off so much. <_<

But that's just a good character, production-wise. I liked the show though.

I hated the mouse guy, Winslow. Actually I think I hated them all, especially Cat.

The only shows I looked forward to watching were Hey Arnold!, KaBlam!, Doug, and Dragon Ball Z. Man, did I have it all wrong. Except for DBZ and Prometheus and Bob from KaBlam!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygrEVnrg3Ic

And i couldn't find the dragonflys intro :thumbdown:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I hate Cartoon Network. I just wish their original Cartoon Cartoon's would be put in the limelight. The Cartoon Cartoon's built the foundation of CN's pyramid that was built up real well with Toonami shows and other comedy cartoons. But then they tore that pyramid down to build another where the original, better one stood. And all they have is a crumbled caricature of a pyramid. It's as if CN wants to fail. I can tell you that if they would reboot Toonami, if they would show more of their older stuff and less of the new crap, they would have a much larger audience. From what I hear around the internet, CN is dying and viewership is rapidly plummeting.

Nickelodeon I wish would play older stuff too. Though they had very few shows I enjoyed. Angry Beavers I think was the only one I enjoyed.

And what channel did Tiny Toons, Freakazoid, and stuff along those lines play on? I can't remember, but I remember loving Tiny Toons, Freakazoid, and Animaniacs. I hated PInky and the Brain though.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I can't tell you. When everyone's nostalgia-ing over them, I'm sitting back. Either I missed 'em by a few years, or they didn't show 'em down in Austraaaalia.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I really don't know how nostalgic I'm feeling right now. I used to watch my TV to death when I was a little kid, just because of those cartoons in Cartoon Network. Oh the good old times... :thumbup:

Too bad Cartoon Network is crapfest now. Both its now crappy cartoons and its attempts at translating Japanese animes made it plummet. :thumbdown:

Luckily the Asian version still gives the occasional classic rerun, and are actually decent at translating anime.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention