Old-school cartoons

Flodder450

Because that is terrible, and Pokemon is badass.

What is the plot of pokemon??? Go to 8 gyms and beat team rocket done. Got to 8 different gyms and beat team magma/aqua/galactic whatever the current season is on. Its just the same plotline over and over, just with different monsters. I can't stand it.

At least with digimon they try and do something new each season.

The one true and only Pokemon in my book was the first 150 Pokemon, the show I watched when I was a kid. Ash, Misty, and Brock against the world of gym masters, that son of a [bleep] Garry, and Team Rocket. The movie with Mew was the conclusion to that and all was well in the world.

Until some [wagon] thought it would be good to add another 100ish Pokemon and started a cycle that has yet never ended.

Aye, my thoughts exactly. Though, the games can continue, but the show can go die.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Digimon...but I did think Pokemon was better.

Mummies Alive. What a show full of fail. I tired to watch it a couple months ago and it was awful. But that was one of my childhood favorites.

The Mummy: The Animated Series. It's so stupid and doesn't actually follow the plot of the movies, but it is still kind of enjoyable.

Is Jackie Chan Adventures old-school? I mean, they don't play it anymore and if I had to pick the greatest cartoon of the past twenty-five years, it would be that. I can still watch and laugh and enjoy it.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

The Mummy: The Animated Series. It's so stupid and doesn't actually follow the plot of the movies, but it is still kind of enjoyable.

Is Jackie Chan Adventures old-school? I mean, they don't play it anymore and if I had to pick the greatest cartoon of the past twenty-five years, it would be that. I can still watch and laugh and enjoy it.

Both badass shows, and I don't care whether they're old-school or not. I might just have to go download them.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod