how lucky were YOU?

htotheh

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time ago I got a d med off of 3 black demons.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

2 Dragon skirts from steels

1 Dragon leg from irons

1 Med from black demons

1 Left half from Kurask

1 D Spear from Gargoyle

1 obsidian cape

2 obsidian shields

1 torag helm

1 verac helm

1 guthan helm

1 dharok helm

1 guthan spear

1 guthan plate

1 karils xbow

1 ahrims top

1 ahrims staff

• 3 weeks later...

dragon square from 22(dunno) lvl skeleton in agility arena at wild

skeleton attacked me and i decided to kill it and wow it dropped d sq

i was like omg and runned item protect prayer on to bank cause there was 2 107 lvls and i was skulled :o

Killed 10 Fire Giants. Got half key loop and left half ( they were 6,5M ).

Bought a whip for 8M when they were 11M.

Countless Half Keys + Scimmys from Fire Giants.

Half Key from Chaos druid

New account - Jorgen.

I had a random event give me a half key, then 5 minutes later the same random event (I think it was a pirate... could be wrong) gave me the other half. Then a few days later it happened again, this time I only got 1 half... then I was training range on black knights (lol!!!) and one dropped another half key, I was like no way!??!?!

A guy died once, i took his glory wealth rune kite and full helm, along with bits of shark and stuff. Poor guy. I still use them both to the day.

Also, a guy in seers bank said he was selling dragon spear poisoned for 100k, i dont know if anyone noticed, or thought he meant dds. I traded with him, and got a dss for 100k! Still got that too.

Also spent like an hour or more at the abyss trying to get a large pouch with no success, went back last week with my whip and got one in like 5 minutes!

Junkieman608.png

d spear from first thrower troll

both half keys from mysterious old man (in the same week)

also got free verac's helm, glory, wealth, d mace, and 500 mith arrows from someone dying from kalphite queen when i went to solo it :)

btw if m.o.m.s can give you gems, halfkeys, then could they give you a shield left half?? i know it's possible to get the shield from the crystal chest

Kuja_Cocoa.png

a dragon hally from a drop party right before halloween this year

(got me about 4 magic levels w00t)

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

I had an insane day chopping mahogany about a month ago. The birds nest were falling like rain. On most trips I took back more nests than logs, and I got 3 magic tree seeds and 2 of each colour egg. I got about 150 nests in total that day, and could have got more if I hadn't run out of sticks...

my best luck was i was doing dt, some high lvl was afk training and i guess he died because i lookit a red dot on the map and see "guthix platelegs,Guthix Kite, glroy amulet (4) and 3 super sets :lol: but i have had no dragon drops or any barrows items :cry: