[TWR] The vs LND -0 points done

Adr1an

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/273188-twr-the-declares-on-lnd/

Winning clan (both name + initials): THE

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=theclan

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=theretired

Losing clan (both name + initials): LND

Losing clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=bananas

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof): 100807171145.png

100807172211.png

Earlier in the week LND approached us for a fight on saturday. After setting up the fight (rules below) we asked if they would like to make this TWR and they decided on accepting.

- CWA Turrets Map

- All styles (Melee/Binds/Range/Blasts)

- No Corrupt

- Rings Allowed

- Dungeon allowed

- 3 Man Sniper Cap

- 5:00PM EST

- Saturday, August 7th

Expecting low pulls from both us and LND (as contact had been made saying this might be the case) we were unsure how this would go. Turned out we were both kind of accurate with our expectations. Having outnumbered LND by so much it was simply just too much for them to deal with.

100807171753.png

After about 12 mins of the fight LND contacted us asking if we would like a matched opts fight giving us the win. We decided that would actually be beneficial to us to get experience among a clan whom we know are experienced in this. The ending kills were roughly below (as when it was agreed upon LND started stepping out of the portal)

100807172211.png

/end TWR fight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rules for the Matched opts were the same as the CWRI in terms of gear and styles

We then went to regear at BH bank and try to figure out exactly what we would be doing. We asked our few retired members that came to please allow some of our less experienced members to be a part of this fight and some other members had to go eat dinner.

Having stepped in it was only proper that the newly appointed leader had some of the power of Michael Jackson passed onto him by his master.

http://www.filefront.com/16862585/germs-moonwalk2_0001.wmv/ (streaming of an earlier war in which MJ lived through germs)

And myself now having the same thing happen to me (sorry for no vid). This also of course includes our starting pulls from each side

100807173108.png

Having decided to allow our less experienced members partake in the war but also maintaining some of our callers we decided to have Germs, Drew, Krayon and myself step out. We knew this would be a test of our organization since LND severely outleveled us as well as being a very experienced clan in warring.

This fight did not disappoint and I was honestly a pleasure to have. Although we did not win I do feel we performed pretty well.

The ending for LND

100807175633.png

We honestly thought it was going to end 9-0 but with some attempted pile switching (sorry if it was sloppy and felt like mass sniping we were trying to target 2 members) we were able to take out 3 more before they were able to finish the rest of our members off.

Once again thanks LND for the TWR fight and allowing us to have a matched opts fight after. Was experience we truly needed. I believe it was a clean fight all around.

flamesig.jpg

Nothing LND could do against those numbers, grats nonetheless. :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~