Who will get 200m Dunge XP first?

Dmoc5

Personally, I think it's too soon to begin thinking about it. I mean, no one is even at the 120 mark, so 200m is still far away.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Personally, I think it's too soon to begin thinking about it. I mean, no one is even at the 120 mark, so 200m is still far away.

Once Dung Batch 1.75 (lol) is released, experience rates are going to increase a fair bit so people are going to reach it a lot faster than you expect.

Sylpheed.png

Once Dung Batch 1.75 (lol) is released, experience rates are going to increase a fair bit so people are going to reach it a lot faster than you expect.

True, but as of right now it's going to be awhile.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

no excuses, simply because hes not doing this for total lvls, hes the only top 5 whos not max total i think so you konw hes just dunging for sake of being #1

I'm gonna go ahead and predict the same, because of this and because of the simple fact that he's in the lead atm. You are slightly wrong however, as the #4 Dungeoneerer, X Harnas X, has quite a few skills not at 99 aswell. Including FM, Fletch and Cook for some reason :o

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Pointless topic.

I guess this is a pointless quote of a pointless reply to a pointless topic

you forgot the pointless postcount

And wow, #4 doesnt have the easy 99s. *respect*

In a weird way I agree xD

In other news, No excuses and Telmomarques has just reached 117 dung =) Thats floor 59 xD How are people even gonna find a team to do floor 60 when its released?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I think none of those. Macros have gotten so bad that the first 200m exp for one player in dung will be acheived by a bot unless they are all IP banned FOREVER.

What...? bots in dung?

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

We can't tell if someone has a dungeoneering bot, they don't have to leave the dungeon until they're maxed out. But we can tell this: They made a bot for every other thing in the game, they can do it for this, and I can't report them because they're in a dungeon. :wall:

:rolleyes:

I really don't know anything about the top dungeoneers, but I'm gonna go with No Excuses just because he's been fighting for #1 for so long now.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

We can't tell if someone has a dungeoneering bot, they don't have to leave the dungeon until they're maxed out. But we can tell this: They made a bot for every other thing in the game, they can do it for this, and I can't report them because they're in a dungeon. :wall:

How do you bot something completely randomized. That would involve the bot finding keys, and using them on the correct doors. It would also have to solve those rc floor puzzles, and those statue puzzles where you make the right weapon or move them to match the other statues. I would love to meet the programmer that can do that. Also, how is a bot going to kill the bosses. Stomp for example. Or maybe Harlak the Riftsplitter. Bot's don't really have the super fast reaction times needed to kill those guys.

pere_grin.png

You really seem to have an obsession with bots.

As for the topic; I'm curiouss wether the top 2 players will stop after the race to 120.

Sephy.png

Does anyone know these people ?

What do these people do for a living? I mean, are they in high school, college, graduates? How long do they play per day? How come they have so much free time? What do they eat? How do they go to the bathroom (a bucket?)

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

What do these people do for a living? I mean, are they in high school, college, graduates? How long do they play per day? How come they have so much free time? What do they eat? How do they go to the bathroom (a bucket?)

Na, i would say they use a hose. Or they just posess one of those ultimate gamer stations designed by the MIT guys.

pere_grin.png

Na, i would say they use a hose. Or they just posess one of those ultimate gamer stations designed by the MIT guys.

I cant help but feel sorry for these people.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png