Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Justin Bieber

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

H2PM
[ Display Name History ]

H2PM

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,819 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Awk leave her alone! She has enough on her plate wih her chest developing and her body turning into a woman.

Justin Bieber is a boy.

REALLY?!

This is news to me.
"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

jimmy_jim
[ Display Name History ]

jimmy_jim

"Fly me to Muse"

• Members
  • 4,784 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
That was a pretty good throw

He acted pretty calm after it, I remember footage of someone throwing food at Keith Richards(or was it Mick Jagger?) and he jumped into the crowd and started whacking the guy

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

rangeor
[ Display Name History ]

rangeor

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Range 0r
  • Clan:SODB
You guys do realize the dude's 16, right? He's already hit puberty.

I've never seen a Justin Bieber fangirl so I don't really see a reason to hate the guy. I'm not forced to listen to his music. Hating him just for existing would make me a douche.
Posted Image

das
[ Display Name History ]

das

The Collector

• Members
  • 7,895 posts
in rap, You get capped.

In pop, you get a water bottle. Imagine how the world would be if Tupac got water tossed at him.
"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."
Abraham Lincoln

ThurinEthir
[ Display Name History ]

ThurinEthir

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,999 posts
  • RSN:Penguinduck3
I find him more amusing than annoying.
I heard Baby all over the place in Taiwan which was funny enough. I expected Wondergirls and SNSD, but I had no clue Bieber Fever was plaguing the place. One of his albums was the 5th best selling at a music store I went to. o_0
But yeah no one I know seriously likes him. More of a lulzbieberteehee thing.
Posted Image
Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.
Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

das
[ Display Name History ]

das

The Collector

• Members
  • 7,895 posts
oh yeah

Posted Image
"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."
Abraham Lincoln

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts

I find him more amusing than annoying.

That's how I look at bands like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Rasmus, Ting Tings... I find entertainment value out of making myself miserable.

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

You guys do realize the dude's 16, right? He's already hit puberty.

I've never seen a Justin Bieber fangirl so I don't really see a reason to hate the guy. I'm not forced to listen to his music. Hating him just for existing would make me a douche.

He's just hitting puberty now. A little while ago he still had his baby boy voice, and now it sounds mid-pubescent. It's kinda sad.

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

You would be forced to listen to him if you're in a store and he starts playing over their music system. Not a fun experience.

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
Why do people think it's a water bottle in the video? It's a bouquet of flowers, pretty sure it was accidental how he got hit. If someone really wanted to hit him out of anger, I doubt a bouquet of flowers would have been their first choice of things to throw.

Anyways yeah he sucks.

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit

Straw politics aside... :lol:
As someone pointed out on this section a while back, you're not going to have your young daughter listen to Cannibal Corpse.

Says who. :-w
I'll raise my kids (should I ever have any) on good old rock and roll. Along with some metal.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Pinkbullet3
[ Display Name History ]

Pinkbullet3

Bite Me!

• Members
  • 3,878 posts
Is there a thread that discusses artists that you love/hate?

If not, someone should make one.

Or maybe just top 10 artists that you love/hate. I know people have huge lists of favorite (and hated) artists, so...
Posted Image
^ Blog.

Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,236 posts

Awk leave her alone! She has enough on her plate wih her chest developing and her body turning into a woman.

:thumbup: for the comment

also ROFL at OP's video link. Definiatly getting circulated to all of my facebook friends tommorow

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts
  • RSN:Saru Inc
  • RSN2:Saruman44
  • RSN '07:Thengel55
  • Clan:SODB
This thread is unwarranted. This forum needs to seriously learn to live, and let [bleep]ing live. He is a talented 16 year old singer, who is making more than most of you ever will, will have more fans than any of you ever will, and will in general be more successful than the majority of you. He has hit puberty, however, if you check out the profile age, this forum largely hasn't even dropped the diapers yet. And quite frankly, it's disturbing. I really don't care if you hate his music, to be honest, I hate it as well. But stop going out of your way to make jokes that are not only not funny, but not necessary. And one 4 minute justin beiber song every hour or two at wally world is nothing. get an ipod, or if you're some bizarre nonconformist, a zune. And just be glad its not the damn Girl from Impanema, or some steely dan [cabbage]. (A favorite at my walmart.) I have to listen to Justin Beiber's Baby, and One world (i think its called) for about 3-4 hours a day, deal with it. Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

/chris crocker

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Sam
[ Display Name History ]

Sam

we are the music makers

• Members
  • 9,508 posts

Justin Bieber is a boy.

That's the joke.

Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

We all have opinions. I don't mean to sound rude but their isn't need for that.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Orpheus
[ Display Name History ]

Orpheus

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,783 posts

This thread is unwarranted. This forum needs to seriously learn to live, and let [bleep]ing live. He is a talented 16 year old singer, who is making more than most of you ever will, will have more fans than any of you ever will, and will in general be more successful than the majority of you. He has hit puberty, however, if you check out the profile age, this forum largely hasn't even dropped the diapers yet. And quite frankly, it's disturbing. I really don't care if you hate his music, to be honest, I hate it as well. But stop going out of your way to make jokes that are not only not funny, but not necessary. And one 4 minute justin beiber song every hour or two at wally world is nothing. get an ipod, or if you're some bizarre nonconformist, a zune. And just be glad its not the damn Girl from Impanema, or some steely dan [cabbage]. (A favorite at my walmart.) I have to listen to Justin Beiber's Baby, and One world (i think its called) for about 3-4 hours a day, deal with it. Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

/chris crocker

Like you have room to talk. And the "talent" part is debatable at best. You piss me off.

I think most of us are fine with him filling the niche he fills, it's just that his fanbase irritates me. Nothing to say of the music, which makes me want to drive nails into children.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Sam
[ Display Name History ]

Sam

we are the music makers

• Members
  • 9,508 posts
I grant that he has talent (look at his early youtube videos), but he's just been turned into the standard disposable star.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Flodder450
[ Display Name History ]

Flodder450

Official Tip.it Minecraft Architect

• Members
  • 2,844 posts
  • RSN:Flodder450

I grant that he has talent (look at his early youtube videos), but he's just been turned into the standard disposable star.

yup, when he dwindels in popularity, he will get dropped like a rock, :mellow:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
I fell bad for him, he gets a lot of [cabbage] for pretty much no reason. The kid makes good money doing something a lot of us would love to be able to do. I'm not a fan of his music by any stretch of the imagination, but calling him a little girl is really just sad. It's probably due to insecurities about your own masculinity.

That being said, that was pretty funny. Whoever threw it has good aim, although I suspect they didn't actually mean to hit him.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Althalus
[ Display Name History ]

Althalus

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Zaataar
These cookie cutter pop stars aren't even worth hating anymore. Justin Beiber merely exists because all the girls who liked the Jonas Brothers grew up so now they need someone to replace them. Talk to a teenage girl next year about Justin Beiber and she'll reply, "Justin who?!" In a year and a bit they'll need some other pop star to replace him and we'll probably still end up hating him just as must as we hated Justin Beiber. The Circle of Life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users