Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Justin Bieber

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Saru Inc
  • RSN2:Saruman44
  • RSN '07:Thengel55
  • Clan:SODB

This thread is unwarranted. This forum needs to seriously learn to live, and let [bleep]ing live. He is a talented 16 year old singer, who is making more than most of you ever will, will have more fans than any of you ever will, and will in general be more successful than the majority of you. He has hit puberty, however, if you check out the profile age, this forum largely hasn't even dropped the diapers yet. And quite frankly, it's disturbing. I really don't care if you hate his music, to be honest, I hate it as well. But stop going out of your way to make jokes that are not only not funny, but not necessary. And one 4 minute justin beiber song every hour or two at wally world is nothing. get an ipod, or if you're some bizarre nonconformist, a zune. And just be glad its not the damn Girl from Impanema, or some steely dan [cabbage]. (A favorite at my walmart.) I have to listen to Justin Beiber's Baby, and One world (i think its called) for about 3-4 hours a day, deal with it. Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

/chris crocker

Like you have room to talk. And the "talent" part is debatable at best. You piss me off.

I think most of us are fine with him filling the niche he fills, it's just that his fanbase irritates me. Nothing to say of the music, which makes me want to drive nails into children.

And why don't I have room to talk? And ok. I find it funny how we used to be rs friends, and now you hate every post I make.

@ littleboy: you're not being rude. I was merely just trying to say, people on this forum tend to judge a situation without knowing the dynamics of it. For all we know (As someone posted a while ago) he may be extremely talented, yet simply making the music he makes, because it sells quite well.

And to everyone else, why does talent in singing have to be the defining factor? The argument could be made that skillfully using auto tune is just as hard. And what about producing the music themselves?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Sam
[ Display Name History ]

Sam

we are the music makers

• Members
  • 9,508 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
For the vast majority of his songs he's just completely blown over by overprocessing - where is his actual voice? He does have the talent to do it, he just isn't able to show it!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Donkeykong23
[ Display Name History ]

Donkeykong23

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,073 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:iDonkey Kong

This thread is unwarranted. This forum needs to seriously learn to live, and let [bleep]ing live. He is a talented 16 year old singer, who is making more than most of you ever will, will have more fans than any of you ever will, and will in general be more successful than the majority of you. He has hit puberty, however, if you check out the profile age, this forum largely hasn't even dropped the diapers yet. And quite frankly, it's disturbing. I really don't care if you hate his music, to be honest, I hate it as well. But stop going out of your way to make jokes that are not only not funny, but not necessary. And one 4 minute justin beiber song every hour or two at wally world is nothing. get an ipod, or if you're some bizarre nonconformist, a zune. And just be glad its not the damn Girl from Impanema, or some steely dan [cabbage]. (A favorite at my walmart.) I have to listen to Justin Beiber's Baby, and One world (i think its called) for about 3-4 hours a day, deal with it. Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

/chris crocker

Yeeah I'd much rather be forced to listen to Steely Dan than Justin...

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts

/chris crocker

What the [bleep] is wrong with you.

/sarcasm

I mean here's the thing, he honestly isn't as bad as everyone says he is, and what I mean by that, is at least his music isn't abrasive. He's not flat, whether by autotuning or ability, his music does have a sense of harmony to it, even if its "photoshopped." Does it stand out as amazing? No. Does it stand out as nails to the ears? (opinion, but honestly, I don't like his music, infact I hate it too, just don't be so rushed in formulating opinions against people.)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

jimmy_jim
[ Display Name History ]

jimmy_jim

"Fly me to Muse"

• Members
  • 4,784 posts

And just be glad its not the damn Girl from Impanema, or some steely dan [cabbage]. (A favorite at my walmart.) I have to listen to Justin Beiber's Baby, and One world (i think its called) for about 3-4 hours a day, deal with it. Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

/chris crocker

/sarcasm

What's wrong with Steely Dan? :unsure:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

Star_Fox
[ Display Name History ]

Star_Fox

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,971 posts
Man ABOUT time.

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts

And just be glad its not the damn Girl from Impanema, or some steely dan [cabbage]. (A favorite at my walmart.) I have to listen to Justin Beiber's Baby, and One world (i think its called) for about 3-4 hours a day, deal with it. Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

/chris crocker

/sarcasm

What's wrong with Steely Dan? :unsure:

Personal experience. My dad is a diehard fan, and used to, and still does blast his infernal music all on the speakers. That and the same two Cranberry songs over and over.

I do not like the saxophone.

cydoor
[ Display Name History ]

cydoor

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • RSN:Cydoor
  • Clan:BlacKnights
http://tweeter.faxo....r_My_World_Tour

Why isn't (s)he in North Korea already?
Posted Image

Flodder450
[ Display Name History ]

Flodder450

Official Tip.it Minecraft Architect

• Members
  • 2,843 posts
  • RSN:Flodder450

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Justin_Bieber_My_World_Tour

Why isn't (s)he in North Korea already?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_World_Tour
because it was a joke :rolleyes:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Jeffwilson99
[ Display Name History ]

Jeffwilson99

Sheep love astroturf kiwi fruit sandwiches egg noodles rabbits

• Members
  • 4,232 posts
At least she's hot.
Posted Image

How2PK
[ Display Name History ]

How2PK

Troll General

• Members
  • 10,372 posts
Just wanted to share that I don't have an opinion on Justin Bieber.

And Steely Dan are great. But that's kind of OFF-TOPIC!(!)!!

I wonder when Justin Bieber is going to do his first Steely Dan cover.

He'd be amazing for Deacon Blues.

Or. Ricky don't lose that number.

Uhu.

Maybe they could do something together.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I'd pay good MONEY to see these two people on the same stage.
Posted Image
Signature by Maurice Sendak
When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Guest_Mrmegakirby_
[ Display Name History ]

Guest_Mrmegakirby_
  • Guests
Aww, the video was removed :(

oreocookie987
[ Display Name History ]

oreocookie987

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,006 posts
Throw something harder than a water bottle... something in the rock and/or brick department would be nice.

Your local Home Depot will be able to help you.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Azvareth
[ Display Name History ]

Azvareth

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,729 posts
Lil dude is literally swimming in 30 year old cougars, you just can't hate on that.

All of you wishing physical harm on a little kid are edgy as hell though!

Harakiri
[ Display Name History ]

Harakiri

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,883 posts
I first saw her on Silent Library because one of my friends was like "OH MY GOD! THAT'S JUSTIN BIEBER WITH A BROKEN LEG!" And I was like "OMG! WHO THE [bleep] IS THAT?" I had remained blissfully ignorant until he showed me a godawful music video. Next thing you know, that's all you hear about is how every girl in the world can't get enough of the kind of pop music that only a teenage girl could love.

I hope she heads to North Korea. Bill Clinton won't be coming to negotiate bringing her back to US soil, that's for sure.
Posted Image

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

I grant that he has talent (look at his early youtube videos), but he's just been turned into the standard disposable star.

yup, when he dwindels in popularity, he will get dropped like a rock, :mellow:

And maybe get his act together and make music that an audience of all sexes over 12 would like to hear.

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts
He's just the most recent pretty teenage boy that pre-teen girls are drooling over. Anyone remember Jesse McCartney, Aaron Carter, Lil' Bow Wow, and 'Lil Romeo? His career will be over before 2012.
Posted Image

Wongtong
[ Display Name History ]

Wongtong

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,888 posts
Oh wow ISTP, you were right. It is a bouquet! I guess everyone thought it was a water bottle because all the titles of the vids have been 'HIT BY WATER BOTTLE' and it's too blurry to determine what it really is if you're not focusing on what it is.
Posted Image
WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME
#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts

He's just the most recent pretty teenage boy that pre-teen girls are drooling over. Anyone remember Jesse McCartney, Aaron Carter, Lil' Bow Wow, and 'Lil Romeo? His career will be over before 2012.

You're wrong. Damn you're wrong. But oh, let fools be fools, my mom always said.

Wizz
[ Display Name History ]

Wizz

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,979 posts
  • RSN:Sir Wizz K
  • RSN2:Fampster

Puberty is going to hit him like a train.

Isn't he already 17??
Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users