What clique/subculture do you think you're classified as?

Zierro

Why would anyone paintball without a full mask on? It hurts enough to get shot in the throat, but i can't imagine a mouth shot, especially with an open mouth.

Adds to the bad ass factor, really. The Celts ran naked against armored Romans, it scared them [cabbage]less.

Other cultures have done the same thing for the same reasons, I think.

If you're in the middle of a hugeass battle covered head to toe in armor and still struggling, the sight of a guy completely naked doing the same thing, but better than you is going to be terrifying. Especially if he isn't on your side.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure.. I suppose some sort of artsy, antisocial nerd.. quite different from what I'd say I *used* to be portrayed as :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hmm. Well, I'm in sports, like XC and wrestling. I lift and stuff, but not hardcore. I wear mainly plain t-shirts and plain jeans. I enjoy video games A LOT so I guess that would classify me as a nerd? Not just casual playing like my friends , I get really into it.

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

Wait...how do you know Evil Mumm Ra? Are you an older member that made a new account or something?

EMR used to run one of the Tip.It clan chats. Bows was/is a regular in it.

Oh, I didn't just join when EMR had the CC. I was around when Celt23 had it ages ago. Good times back then; especially when Corncorn2 was active. I miss that crazy kid. I got my star in Celts chat, and had/still have it now. That's just some history.

OT: I think ALG fits the clique of local predator.

Oh, I didn't just join when EMR had the CC. I was around when Celt23 had it ages ago. Good times back then; especially when Corncorn2 was active. I miss that crazy kid. I got my star in Celts chat, and had/still have it now. That's just some history.

Didn't want to go into the history of the chat :lol: Easier to say you were there when EMR ran it.

Also, what kind of predator would this be?

Didn't want to go into the history of the chat :lol: Easier to say you were there when EMR ran it.

Also, what kind of predator would this be?

I'd rather not say. You wouldn't like to hear it.