10-Aug-10 A Void Dance

Toad

10-Aug-2010 - A Void Dance

Despite everyone's best efforts, the pest that Jessika released onto the mainland is still at large. Perhaps a smaller tracking party will be able to hunt the pest without succumbing to the same fate that befell the last Void Knight landing party. Commodore Tyr believes you're the person to lead the hunt, but you'll not be alone in your endeavours. Two allies will accompany you, each bringing their own set of skills (and opinions) to balance your own.

Your hunting abilities will be tested, but that's not all it will take to get to the bottom of this. You'll traverse jungles, fields and a beer-filled cellar, and turn your hand to chemical investigation in order to uncover the first of the enemies mentioned in the Into the Void blog.

Through careful application of your team's skills and judicious use of your own moral judgement you will succeed in getting closer to the elusive truth of a terrible conspiracy. You'll also be rewarded with training and Void Knight Commendation Points, which will be much needed for what is still to come...

Mod Moltare

RuneScape Content Developer

Summary:

Where to start A Void Dance:

Talk to Commodore Tyr at the Void Knights' outpost.

Requirements to start A Void Dance:

Druidic Ritual

Quiet Before the Swarm

Wolf Whistle

54 Thieving

52 Woodcutting

49 Herblore

48 Summoning

47 Construction

47 Mining

46 Hunter

In other news...

We've added a quick sail option to the ghost Captain in Port Phasmatys, to allow easier access to Dragontooth Island.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just refreshed about 2 seconds ago and I did not see the topic, somehow smellysocks, once again manage to see AND post the topic.

I call hax

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I just refreshed about 2 seconds ago and I did not see the topic, somehow smellysocks, once again manage to see AND post the topic.

I call hax

And I'm trioing the corp atm ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

1 second from beating you! :cry:

Anyway, AMG VOID KNIGHTS QUEST CAN'T WAIT.

Also:

We've added a quick sail option to the ghost Captain in Port Phasmatys, to allow easier access to Dragontooth Island.

We've added a quick sail option to the ghost Captain

quick sail option

sail

AMG SAILING!!!!!@@@@

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Patch notes[hide]

Graphical

Adjusted some of the humidify animations.

Various ranger headwear including the Saggitarian coif had the wrong models on chatheads when worn.

Activities/D&Ds

Ancient effigies now use your base Summoning level rather than current level.

Added some quick options for Hide 'n' Seek to Larry and Chuck.

Clarified some chat when talking to Larry and Chuck about penguins.

Miscellaneous

We've relaxed the Grand Exchange restrictions on kegs of beer.

Fixed a potential issue with the ring of slaying and switching slayer masters.

Charms have had their config cost reduced to prevent them being kept over other more useful items.

Prevented certain items from being alched in Dungeoneering.

Updated raw jubbly on the Grand Exchange so that jubbly hunters can get a better price for their catch.

Added a message to the Assist System to let you know when a player can next assist if they’ve hit the experience cap already.

There is now a chance for your subjects to find raven eggs in birds’ nests on Miscellania.

Optimised some of the more combat intensive NPCs to reduce overall server load. This affects the God Wars Dungeon NPCs, creatures in the Dagannoth area and various other NPCs. [/hide]

Miscellaneous

We've relaxed the Grand Exchange restrictions on kegs of beer.

Fixed a potential issue with the ring of slaying and switching slayer masters.

Charms have had their config cost reduced to prevent them being kept over other more useful items.

Prevented certain items from being alched in Dungeoneering.

Updated raw jubbly on the Grand Exchange so that jubbly hunters can get a better price for their catch.

Added a message to the Assist System to let you know when a player can next assist if theyve hit the experience cap already.

There is now a chance for your subjects to find raven eggs in birds nests on Miscellania.

Optimised some of the more combat intensive NPCs to reduce overall server load. This affects the God Wars Dungeon NPCs, creatures in the Dagannoth area and various other NPCs.

.... bound items?

*teles to daemonheim to check*

fishing.gif

# Prevented certain items from being alched in Dungeoneering.

I am assuming sagg arrows are banned?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

They shoulda released this single noob quest with the treasure trail update. Releasing a lvl 30 combat quest by itself and nothing more seems kinda empty and pretty much a no update week. :| Was hoping for better in other news... such as that +1 room limit.

Optimised some of the more combat intensive NPCs to reduce overall server load. This affects the God Wars Dungeon NPCs, creatures in the Dagannoth area and various other NPCs.

Interesting - Jubbly now 50kea i wonder? Maybe somepne leaked it and people stockpiled it yesterday again?

Secondly what does the 2nd bit mean? Optimised some NPS in Dagonoths cave and GWD?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Interesting - Jubbly now 50kea i wonder? Maybe somepne leaked it and people stockpiled it yesterday again?

Secondly what does the 2nd bit mean? Optimised some NPS in Dagonoths cave and GWD?

I wear Jubbly on my feet. That's what the cool kids do.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

So you don't lag at bosses.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Jubbly are 300, I don't know how much it was before.

I am guessing the second part is some techno bubble which us non-programmers don not really understand.

11-1.jpg[

Rewards at quest start say 1 qp, 50 commendations, 10k hunter, 10k herb, 8k summ, 8k wc, 5k thieving, 5k con, 5k mining. Also, must defeat a level 110 knight.

It's low level, but at least it's a quest.

[hide]21eaj5y.png[/hide]

:rolleyes:

Edited by Kcdragon8116
Added hide tags.
Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber