How come?

svs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm really wondering is how there are sharks in a freshwater lake, who for some reason never actually surface to eat the numerous ducks present.

Having sharks in fresh water is no problem. There are several shark species that can live in fresh water, such as the bull shark and river shark. Why don't they eat the numerous ducks present? You could also ask yourself why don't the seasharks eat the numerous seagulls present? Because ducks and seagulls don't like being eaten and will try to fly away.

Another scientific explanation is that ducks are actually eaten, but you never personally witnessed it. There are many people who have never seen a fox eating a chicken. Yet they do.

Q. How come i can fish sharks and whatnot right next to a shore?

A. If they'd been swimming in the middle of the sea you'd have a hard time catching them.

Actually many shark species have as habitat the shore. Hence it is nothing miraculous that you can fish for sharks at the shoreline. Of course typical open ocean sharks such as the blue shark will be pretty impossible to catch near the shore.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

Q. Why do we not have skyboxes?

A. Because we do not have a sun, therefore water can't be reflected, therefore we can't see the sky (wait, that might actually make sense....)

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not... lol

How come trees, which take many years to grow, can be fully grown in half a day? :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Why does it take a SINGLE SECOND to cook a pizza in Runescape, when it could take half an hour in real life?

Why do you take 300+ damage by hitting your own hand with a hammer? (Failing Smithing doors.)

Why do you fish heim crabs with a fishing rod?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

the magical spawning:

Obviously our characters son/daughter continues his/her fathers/mothers adventures.

Q: How can we grow 22 plants from 3 seeds?

Q: Why does some fires burn us, but others do not?

Q: How does our character create armour from cold metal bars with just a hammer?

Q: Why does high quality armor, like barrows degrade and break, when stuff like bronze never breaks.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.